ComplexCare Solutions Employee Reviews

Hostile work environment
Clinical Team Manager - MLTC (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 31, 2019
Senior leadership was hostile inappropriate and terrorized staff. Threats received on cell phone from Senior MSW and I was not supportive or believed that it was this person. Went to HR & it was dismissed than I was pushed to resign!!! Disgusting NY Leadership!
Pros
Salary
Cons
Stressful environment
Very disorganized leadership
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Richmond Area, VAMay 20, 2019
Did not reimburse for travel. Policies seemed to change after the fact, which kept them from paying what was owed. Not honest or ethical.

Could not easily reach manager or IT when needed support
Great working environment
Credentialing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 4, 2019
ComplexCare Solutions allowed some employees to work from home. Management and staff had a good working relationship. You felt comfortable approaching Management with any issues
Cons
Coffee for staff
Lots of autonomy and flexible schedule
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 27, 2019
Was able to schedule myself as needed around family and other activities. Was able to concentrate on patient care instead of office politics. Was able to learn a lot about the community.
Culture is nonexistent, management awful Run
NP-C (Former Employee) –  NYMarch 19, 2019
Save your time, any respectable NP would be better working elsewhere where you’re respected. Visits were never clustered and it became a goose chase visiting members distances away. Management was simply awful. Np’s in NYC should consider joining UFT/UFN for representation. U—n—i—o—n— The only positive was working with members. No job satisfaction. Nonexistent work culture
Company was in dire straits and hanging on until it was scooped up by another entity
Pros
Working with members
Cons
Awful management
Extremely great company to work with
Per Diem Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 16, 2019
Much autonomy, schedule is flexible. Managers are always reachable and are a wonderful source of assistance. Technology is wonderful, makes the day go by smoothly. Patients are wonderful.
Poor management and poor structure
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 14, 2019
I was only in this company few days. The management is very poor and they hired even though they did not have much patients. They did not even tell me that their patient load in the area is over. They do not try to keep your patients together. They will have one patient 20 miles from next one. I wasted my time and money working in this company. I highly recommend against working for this company!!! Worst was that they never paid me for it. I was just glad to leave.
Run honey run sales!!!
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 1, 2019
OMG horrible you harass the elderly to schedule nurses to come to their home they always feel the company isn't legit due to us reading those third party scripts!! The calls are back to back you wont have a chance to take a breath LITERALLY you cant do ANYTHING oh and you have to schedule about 20 visits a day which is harder than it sounds
Pros
Uhhh None
Cons
Being a scheduler
disorganized company
Fee-for-service Adult Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2018
Most times there is available work for complexcare solutions. Main concern is that they refuse to cluster the visits. For example you might have 2 people in the same building and at times same home. One is scheduled for the AM and the other PM with several visits in between. Upper management not interested in making improvements as ultimate goal is to get as many clients seen per day. At times the feedback on documentations was very effective.
Pros
direct deposit, everything handle from home
Cons
schedule not cluster, inconsistent visits, long documentations
Inconsistent work
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 15, 2018
Offers flexible scheduling however patients frequently cancel or are " no shows. Unreliable income. Needs vary greatly by county. Often in very socio economically depressed areas that can jeopardize your personal safety.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
unreliable clientele and therefore pay inconsistent
Great Flexibility
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 17, 2018
I enjoy working for Complex Care Solutions. Although, you do not use many skills, I feel I am learning and staying well educated on the different diseases while educating my patients. This job is beneficial to patients because I have educated so many patients on a lot of diseases. Everyone has been happy to have someone come and educate them on their different conditions. I wish they would open up full time positions for NPs.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Consistency
productive
Care Coordinator/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 17, 2018
Call members and answer return calls. Emails and update excel. Communicate with RN nurses out in the field. Checking outlook calendars and adding members on RN's calendars.
great
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Donelson, TNSeptember 4, 2018
great co in at 8 out at 5 too many too count great supervisor work with office 360 work with AD great work place culture great place to work great place to be employed
Pros
I don't know
Cons
I don't know
Very disorganized company, waste of time
Visiting NP (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 31, 2018
This company is very disorganized, just really not a good place to work, they should change their name from complex care to complicated care/careers . The systems in place are sensless, the trainir you can tell does not have much experience at all.
Communication
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 28, 2018
In the role I worked under, you must be great at communication as you were code calling patients to dicuss benefits/services of the program and scheduling patients to Nurse calendar. Patience and a good sense of humor was also required.
nice place to work
clinical review manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 26, 2018
nice place to work. fast paced and competitive. Pay was lower than most businesses with same positions. Wonderful staff to work with. Upper management could listen to staff a little more.
Productive and flexible work enviornment
Nurse Practitioners (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 17, 2018
Great per diem job. Patient census does get low at certain times during the year, but this is also a very flexible job. Management is overall very responsive via email.
Pros
Self Scheduling
Cons
not enough patients some times during the year
Do Not Apply!!
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 10, 2018
Very unprofessional, disrespectful staff. Very unorganized. Upon hiring they call you 50 times a day and give you 2 day deadlines to complete modules, drug testing, and online EHR training. Very unprofessional and would not waste my time applying!!
A job that is not only benefits you but the members twice as much.
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 14, 2018
The work is similar to many call centers, yet this job seems to be more important with the role you play on each members life that you come in contact with.
position close
Market Lead Puerto Rico Office (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRJuly 10, 2018
im in charge of disease and complex care management nurse and telemonitoring program and employees in the office. observe for companies policies of working period
Pros
heath care plan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ComplexCare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.