Comprehensive Community Health Centers Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Friendly environment
Lead Patient care coordinator (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 13, 2017
Needs room for advancement internally, and workflow too heavy for what's provided. Focus is to much on daily numbers opposed to quality of care. Too much contradicting from management, dental director, to staff.
Pros
Easy management
Cons
Organization
horrible place to work
Maria (Former Employee) –  CordDecember 9, 2016
To much work and less pay. Lot's of unexpected rules and regulations. I will never go back. Company is discriminates employees. And everybody is related to each other, and they are always covering each other, but when you have one one pretect you they take advantage of you.
Awful place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CASeptember 24, 2016
I'm gonna be honest here. I worked for this company as a Clinic Manager. I had 5 years of previous experience and this place has been the only place I have worked less than 3 years for. Very elitist and nepotistic environment. Clinicians bullied mid management staff and excecutives took the provider side on all incidents. This is due to them having a hard time retaining good doctors. While I was there, executives made some bad operational calls and blamed poor results on middle management. Also, very poor growth and 3-5% financial limits on salary increases for staff but not applicable to clinical staff.

Not worth it. Go work somewhere else.
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Very enjoyable working and learning expirence
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 6, 2016
Although it was a temporary position, I got to learn how it was to work in a fast pace working enviroment. A typical work day for me consisted of data entry to a new payroll system that we had recently transfered to. Checking if required/needed certifications and documentations were current. Co-workers were friendly and helpful and made my working expirience very much enjoyable.
Fun workplace
Health Education and Outreach Intern (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 14, 2015
Interning at CCHC was great. Not only was my work enjoyable, but the staff are great too. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing things that I love and having great relationships with the staff.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAApril 22, 2015
Miscellaneous ad hoc reporting and journal entry preparation. Management is very helpful and my co workers are great to work with.
Productive work place with co workers
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Eagle RockJuly 26, 2014
Management needs more training on how to approach new and former employees no work ethic at all
Pros
Free breakfast and Lunch
Cons
Management needs more training
very fast paced work environment but fun place to work
Healthcare Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 4, 2014
Worked at a very fast paced enviornment, monitoring four different non-profit health clinics. learned how to deal with emergency situations and how to be able to multi task to meet deadlines and requirements. Loved being able to communicate with physicians and medical staff while being behind the scenes of the action of the clinics. learned the importance of team work and my co-workers were the best group of people i have ever worked with.
Pros
great co-workers, fun place to work at
Cons
fast paced environment can become stressful sometimes
High Turn-Over Rate
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJanuary 20, 2013
A lot of good training and experience. Very fast-paced and usually does not slow down for long. The most enjoyable parts of this job are the patients and friendly providers. The direct management does not seem to have any degrees that educate them on how to manage employees or an office. The "supervisor" at the office is a young girl who is only a high school graduate but is the neice of one of the owners. The turn-over rate for this company is high and the employees are not friendly so it is not a stable place to start a career.
Pros
training and friendly providers
Cons
management is not educated on how to manage employees
Productive and very challenging
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CASeptember 17, 2012
Co-workers made it hard to work everyday. No one was willing to learn any work. Most of the employees are related. Employees were not treated equally. Learn a lot from community clinics.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no team players
fast pased work environment
externship student (Former Employee) –  LA, CaliforniaFebruary 29, 2012
You have to be quick on your feet. There are many difficult people you will encounter so you have to have a thick skin and not it get to you.