Comprehensive Health Services Employee Reviews

Easy part time job
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 17, 2019
The job was pretty simple. Anyone can do it. The only problem i found was favoritisms at times. Night shift was the easiest because you didn't have to do much.
Pros
Good pay for the work you do
Cons
temporary
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJJanuary 17, 2019
Other than my direct manager, who has since been replaced, I enjoyed working at the company. My coworkers and other managers were friendly and there is a "team" environment.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
No benefits for Part Time
caring & supportive
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLJanuary 14, 2019
I love working here,mostly everyone is very nice and helpful. It is an amazing place to work at with very good benefits and stress free work environment.
Fun job overseas
Certified Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLNovember 15, 2018
This job was a very fun experience. The job was in Iraq and they covered several different DOS compounds. The people were great to work with. The pay was awesome and benefits were great international benefits. I had the opportunity to travel to a few places I never thought I would in the world while working here.
Pros
Great pay, great benefits
Cons
Austere environment, in the middle of contract negotiations with DOS
Extremely fast pace work environment!!
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLNovember 9, 2018
Working at chs! you have to be willing to move forward with your work in a very fast manner. Make quick decisions per case, you have many obligations with your cases and clients. Is a great place to acquire experience!!
Pros
Well paid, collaborative environment!!
Cons
Stressful, fast, demanding
Very stressful environment, favoritism and always making us work as another title
Travel Chaparone (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLOctober 23, 2018
This place is disorganized & allot of favoritism and only the friends of the big managers made more money and were well taken care of. Escorts not YCW
Pros
The Children
Cons
Poor management
great place
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLOctober 11, 2018
This job is great to aid person who are in transition in this country. Coworkers are very helpful and its a multiracial place. Payment is good is work full time,
Youth Care Worker/Shift Planning (Current Employee) –  Homestead, FLSeptember 24, 2018
great workplace fun fast pace, the most enjoyable part of the work i the opportunity to reunify immigrant kids with their parent, uncle, cousin, or family friends.
Contracting over seas
PARAMEDIC (Current Employee) –  InternationalSeptember 22, 2018
CHS has both domestic and international contracts. Health services that provided include but are not limited to EMS services, hospital services and can be in a remote environment.
Best job I ever had
LEAD CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  OrlandoSeptember 20, 2018
Loved working with the refugee children. Most rewarding job I've had, while given the opportunity to have a supervisor role and paid well. Enjoyed a job where the hard work put in directly resulted in progress with my cases.
Do not recommend
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLSeptember 6, 2018
A chaotic place to work for, too many managers with lack of experience and uncapable to lead the amount of people working at this huge place. Do not recommend
Not a healthy environment
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Homestead AFB, FLAugust 30, 2018
Be very careful if you are considering employment with this company, especially if you are applying to work at the Homestead shelter. Management cares only about preserving the status quo regarding their jobs, not about the overall health and welfare of their employer, CHS.
Cons
There are no free lunches at the Homestead shelter. There isn't a vending machine on the property.
productive, stresfull and friendly place to work
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 20, 2018
I love my job there, it was an amazing job working with kids, talking to them. the company was very good, just the job was not permanent.
it was a very stress full job. some of the people that like the managers were amazing easy to work with. other ones were disrespectful with the employes.
Fun work place , low salaries
Case Manager II (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAAugust 14, 2018
I love my supervisor and co workers, but the coast of living in the state of Washington is too high for their low pay. The job requires high mental toughness and focus, and be overwhelmingly stressful at times. Have a personal live and work balance is important.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low paying
Great
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 7, 2018
Busy day to start in the morning. blood work and flu shot was the main part of the job.Team of to NP's used to come from Minnesota. It was pretty easy job. Most enjoyable part was when i first worked in the real work as an Medical Assistant and i drew blood.
Loved volunteering there for 12 years
Domestic Violence Advocate (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAJuly 26, 2018
Good. Excellent to work with. No problems. Good communication. Monthly meetings and trainings.
No problems to report in this volunteer position.
............... ............. .......... ........... ....... .
Fast paced environment
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLJuly 13, 2018
every day working there was different. it changed my life since I was working with youth and helping them with their needs throughout the day. It is very rewarding when you can make the children happy. I learned a lot about leadership and teamwork. There is always something to do, never a dull moment. The children make working enjoyable for the most part.
Pros
free meals
Cons
employee drama and constant complaints
Great Company!
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLJuly 6, 2018
Comprehensive Health Services strives to better themselves as a company but also prides themselves on being a huge supporter of their employees’. I am proud to call CHSi my home away from home and my family!
Purpose in Work
Scheduler I (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLJuly 2, 2018
I absolutely loved working for this company but advancement is hard to come by. The contracts I worked really gave me a sense of purpose and made me happy to come to work.
Great Company
ASSITANT PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 2, 2018
Well versed company, family orientened. There were flexible schedules along with great pay. There was advancement for growth with the required training.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
not many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comprehensive Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.