Compton Construction Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Very strenuous physical labor without enough pay
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Lady Lake, FLNovember 26, 2017
No breaks, unsafe ladders, several safety risks and all for $8 p/hr. They require hands and knees scrubbing of tile floors and also require climbing on high ladders that do not latch shut completely. Also, when I was sick with low blood pressure and told to provide a doctor's note as it was unsafe to work while dizzy I was fired even after I followed their protocol because I became ill from dehydration within my first 90 days.
Product and plastic materials
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 2, 2016
It was a fast pace warehouse job and the work environment wasneither cold or hot depending on the season. It was a 12 hr shift standing all day and had to work at a good face past in order to make it through the night.
It was a good job.
Assistant to the Vice President (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAApril 30, 2016
I was office help. The Vice President was the wife of the owner of the company. Typical day included, collecting mail and separating between personal and business, checking email, entering time cards for payroll, delivered payroll to job sites. I had one co-worker and it was a pleasant environment.
Great place
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Campbell KYJuly 21, 2014
Enjoyed working here. Needed more stability and benefits.
what can i say
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Princeton, WVNovember 20, 2013
It was a job when I needed one and that's about it, it paid but often times work slowed way down and u may only work one day a week