CompuLink Employee Review

Work place with lot of travel options
Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  Poona, Mumbai & Goa - IndiaDecember 19, 2012
Compulink was an organization dealing with IT Solutions, having offices in Poona, Mumbai and Goa. They were A Calss ISP license holders.

My role was to ensure sommth operations with regards to purchase and logistics, provide administrative support to the organization and manage the day to day operations.

The MD was a very co-operative and open person to work with.

The best part of this job was it demanded a lot of travel which I looked forward to.
Pros
lot of travel options

Other CompuLink Employee Reviews

Loved it there!
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 24, 2018
I absolutely loved working at Compulink. If you can get into the Engineering department you'll love working there as much as I did. Amazing people to work with and an amazing company.
Good employees, bad management
Assembler (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLFebruary 10, 2018
Supervisor at second shift is very rude, treats employees like slaves, makes fun of them and bulling.
Employees are really nice and hard workers, don't deserve to be treated that way.
Company just hire temps when they need and fire them at convenience.
Pros
Employees are nice and hard workers. Nice environment.
Cons
Bad supervisor and management.