Compunnel Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun work environment.
Technical Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 12, 2019
Good work consistent communication availability for any help you need and support for twenty four hours.
Good cultural environment and life and balance work environment.
Pros
Good environment and diverse cultural.
Cons
Low salary
Very poor communication
Contractor (Former Employee) –  MarylandOctober 5, 2019
Was working a temp job for Herc through Compunnel. The communication was horrible! Was told to fill out a timesheet that had nothing but listings of pay periods. When I called to figure out what needed to be done no one picked and hasn't since! Fraudulent company here!
Mainframe & Teradata Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCSeptember 16, 2019
Awesome consulting firm. Promotes independency of the candidate and then backs up with a very strong marketing team. Very Strong immigration team who does a solid job with H1 visa transfer
Good place for leaders
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 6, 2019
As a fast growing company, Compunnel welcomes ideas from its employees and gives them the freedom to implement the ideas into actions in order to build a strong foundation for the organizational framework. Meanwhile, it also faces conventional challenges in building a strong organization as the team size grows considerably every year.

If you are a fast learner, change enabler and passionate about growth you deserve to work here.
Pros
Compensation & packages
Cons
Strictly target oriented
Great employer
Manufacturing Refurbishment Technician (Former Employee) –  Troy, NYJuly 31, 2019
Great employer. Placed me with GE Healthcare as a manufacturing technician. Gained invaluable experience in the X Ray detector field. I would return on another contract in the future.
Beautiful environment to work in
Aon, Certification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 2, 2019
Environment was wonderful. Great people to work with. I do wish the contract was longer. Stress free environment. Work was accidentally relaxed. Overall great company to be apart of.
Ok
(Temp position) Operator (Former Employee) –  ArizonaApril 5, 2019
Job okay, could have used a little more interaction with Compunnel to my self(IE: Temp position worker). I never heard from them unless I asked a question. No one knew what I was going through before I left.
Short Lived with Compunnel, but it worked out well, nice people
Facilities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 4, 2018
My typical work day would to first check for emails, mail. and clean and restock kitchen/office supplies. Review the scheduled meeting, and prepare accordingly. I was a contract hire, so I would say the culture was relaxed, and you have the opportunity to work independently. The most challenging was that I was expectant to know their interworkings until I finally got the hang of it. It felt like family. That is the most enjoyable part of the position.
Pros
Flexible hours Fruit twice a week, Hot breakfast once a month, plenty of snacks, and after hour wine and beer get togethers
Cons
short breaks
Great Hours
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 25, 2018
The work environment was great. The hours were good.Was off on the weekends. I liked working with the public. The computer program they used was easy to use.
ok
Supporting managers
I enjoy working here
Good Clients
Good Reputation
Take care of employee satisfaction
Learnt Alot from this place
good Teamwork
Productive and fun work place with ping pong table
Software QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 26, 2018
Emplyee friendly work enviroment.
The Management was very flexible enough to accomodate employee needs.
Very high learning curve.
The culture was good and no kind of miromanagement was there
Th hardest part was with the work from home option
daily testing
Test Scorer (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMarch 2, 2018
This is a good job to enhance your attention to detail skills. This job provided good training but if you are not able to remain accurate at scoring practice test each day, you will be fired.
Pros
Easy Work
Cons
Repetative
Good fill in job
Sr On-Site Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNDecember 17, 2017
Worked with redirecting telecommuters mails sending to their homes. stamping and stuffing mailings. Working independently without oversight.
Management was ok
Pros
worked indepently
MAD Employee
Coca Cola (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 10, 2017
Had to wait on my check until next payday because the place I was working at sent my paperwork in late. They dont care if you rely on your pay check it dont matter to them, but want you to work your butt off for them.
Cons
If your paper work messed up you wont get paid until the next payday
Nice company
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro NJSeptember 29, 2017
One of the best company to work. I learned a lot working here and the management is really professional. Work culture is really good. Most enjoyable part of the job is party on weekends.
Lousy work enviroment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJSeptember 6, 2017
I didn't like the point system they used on temp workers for being late or needing to take unscheduled time off. I didn't enjoy not being able to go on a break or lunch when I wanted to. It was a lousy company to work for.
Pros
Cons
everything
Good job easy work
Document Specialist/ office worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 14, 2017
The work is easy the co-workers are great people, but the management team is lacking a lot of communication skills. The pay is great, the hours were good,
Temp agency out of NJ
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILApril 24, 2017
They we're able to place me in a position that i enjoyed very much. The company had awesome fun fairs, bbqs, etc during the work week to make it fun for employees to break up their day. Every Monday the y provided fruit, Wednesday was veggie & dip/hummus day/ Friday was bagel day. The first Monday of the month they had a huge bday cake for all bdays in that month. Usually employers don't do all this but it was definitely appreciated!
ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJApril 11, 2017
like the hours I worked
was only a temp service job
pay could of been better
I like working Monday thru Friday
like the people I worked with
like any other temp service job they only keep you for so long