Computech Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
stressful, can be hard to work with others
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 25, 2018
very stressful, unorganized teams. hard to work with. many issues with ordering parts, and the stress that the job caused was extreme as sometimes you works for 10 days in a row.
Fun relaxed work environment
Owner (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MTJanuary 6, 2018
A great place to work, just a little slow. The employees are fun and knowledgeable. The customers are relaxed and easy-going. Overall, a great place to work.
Pros
Fun, relaxed, knowledgeable
Cons
Not much business
temporary position.
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 28, 2017
it was temporary position. Programmer Analyst
Payroll Management:
• Responsible for designing, developing an inventory and payroll management system for a construction company using Oracle 7.1, Forms/Reports.
Computech Corporation
Customer Advocate Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 27, 2017
Computech Corporation is a staffing agency, based in Detroit, MI, that offers high paying assignments for technical support representatives and other scientific based positions.
Varied week to week as to where & what equipment working with.
Customer Engineer (Virtual Home Office) (Former Employee) –  My home office.December 23, 2017
Virtual home office with installations & upgrades to Point Of Sale systems and ATM with great instructors. Very educational and gave a sense of high morals and strong ethics.
Pros
Able to travel and perform work solo and as a team.
Cons
3 hour difference in time zone.
I was a contractual employee with a virtual office based from my home.
Customer Engineer (Virtual Home Office) (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 1, 2017
Computech provided valuable insight on providing service & installations from a virtual office. They are located in Detroit, Mi. & I am in Portland, Oregon.
Pros
Friendly & professional management.
Cons
3 hour difference in time zones.
Looking for a job which suites to my skills
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 14, 2017
i am a hard working person, had very good knowledge in computer, interested in researching the things and learning the new things. Had a good analytical skills.
fun
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Hammonton, NJAugust 3, 2017
working at own pace at home very busy job lots of detail typing fast was important and just not having to go to a location to work but yet having your work at your hands was very great to do
Pros
my time
Cons
check wasnt always on time
Zero interaction with the company.
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 19, 2017
I've been a contract employee placed elsewhere for almost 5 mo. The only thing Computech does is sign my paycheck. I seriously have not received any correspondence other than approving my paycheck each week.
Fedex
Police Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 5, 2017
Fedex is a great company to work for, however, their rate of pay is low for the kind of work that I do on a daily basis. They have very affordable benefits.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Low starting pay, hard to move up
Clean shop and stress free work enviroment
CNC Setup \ 2nd Shift Lathe Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington, MOJune 29, 2017
I work 2nd shift, Computech just started 2nd shift and I helped get it off the ground.
I run 2 to 4 CNC machines at a time, its hard work most of the time, but they give me a larger profit sharing check because I do it.
Computech management is friendly and will help people by letting them train on the job too.
Computech is a great place too work, its clean and the people are friendly and helpful
I have learned many different versions of CNC machines in the time I have worked at Computech.
The hardest part is working 2nd shift, we work until 3:15am.
Computech gives there employees a profit sharing check every year.
good work environment
Contingent Worker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 16, 2017
great place to work. Co workers and management were very nice. The hours were great. We had holidays off. There were pot lucks some weeks. Everyone got along and was very friendly. The management was very easy to talk to.
Pros
great hours
Cons
no overtime
Exciting Place to work
Computer Customer Engineer (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 17, 2017
Your outdoors being your own boss. Traveling from site to site meeting new people getting to interact improving customer service skills everyday..
Handled payroll tax and bebefits processing
ERP Consultant / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 4, 2016
Good company and communications. Easier than being independent. Holidays and vacations need to be negotiated with client company.
NCR Point Of Sale-Customer Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 3, 2016
This position is a contract position with NCR. I was very happy with the process and the level of communication that I have had from the beginning to now. I have never had any payroll issues and representatives of the company have checked with me every 2 mos. to communicate with me and see how the job was coming along.
Challenging work, with a great crew.
CE Contractor (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 29, 2016
I am a Independent Contractor for Computech working for NCR. I have never meet my employer. I start my day with a phone conference with other field technicians. We discuss today's work and past work issues. I receive my work orders via mobile device. I proceed to run each call in a manner I see best.
The work place was very enjoyable, due to the personnel.
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAFebruary 4, 2016
It was a challenging job. We worked mostly with ATM machines. We would triage parts and identify problems. Then, we would follow through with SOP and disburse failed parts. My co-workers were knowledgeable and we always worked as a team.
Pros
I worked the day shift.
Cons
Company did not offer healthcare or other benefits.
Contract position
LVL 3 Support (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 11, 2016
performed LVL3 work. Assign tickets, help co-workers and LVL2 techs. System checks twice daily. Contractor for Toyota Motor Manufacturing. network, servers, phone system and printers.
Pros
pay check
Cons
no benefits
Fun place to work
Customer Engineer/Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LADecember 23, 2015
Great place to work. Great co-workers. Easy to learn job. Get to meet new people almost everyday. Enjoyment of the day working in the field.
Great place to work.
Quality Control Inspection Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAOctober 14, 2015
Great place to work. Upper management - worked well with everyone. My job as Supervisor Quality Engineering/Technician
was rewarding. Performed quality control (mainly ATM machines)
inspections, passed or failed parts (entered pictures of defective parts, etc into computer. Had great report with co-workers.
Department closed due to work slowdown.
Pros
12 miles from my home, fair wages
Cons
was not offered healthcare benefits since was working as a contractor to this company