Computer Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) Employee Reviews

Great Place for Career Growth
Other Work Experience (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 26, 2018
Coming into CEI I wanted a place that would let me grow, stretch my thought and ability, and be a value add and not just another number. The management team and my department have let me do that. I really think they have their employees in mind when they make decisions. Truly a fun and exciting environment daily.
Pros
Growth, advancement, laid-back dress code, Be apart of growing organization.
Productive place to learn from
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 17, 2018
I learned alot from other peers. Great coworkers. good work life balance, great training. role plays and great feedback from team lead. I larned alot about the tech world since being here,
Intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 13, 2017
First job
Did menial things
was paid minimum wages, were scared to carry people on bench
high presser work environment
not much avenue to progress, management was on all the time.
A Typical Staff Augmentation Firm
Senior Program Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 14, 2017
No dedication to their employees. High turnover. The company severely limits the income of their employees while demanding excessive levels of dedication and performance
Pros
Cons
Enery
Metrics driven
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAApril 12, 2017
There's the potential to earn a lot of commission but management and metrics put the odds against you. Benefits are lacking. CEO is extremely metrics driven and disconnected with the branch's status outside of the numbers. Lack of leadership and development leads to a very high turnover rate.
Use caution accepting a position with this company
Regional Resource Manager/IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 7, 2013
Would not recommend working for this company. The "good" reviews you see on them are more then likely created by a select few individuals trying to pump up the company image. Management is inexperienced and will do anything or throw anyone "under the bus" to make themselves look good. The internal workings of the company show that they are a small company trying to bigger then they are way before they are ready to be. If they treat their employees better, they would get more productivity out of them. After several months of employment I came to realize they lied to me before I even had the position about their turn over rates.

As far as clients go, use caution when doing business with them, if they can squeeze and extra 15 cents out of a client, they will.
Cons
inexperienced management, small company trying to be bigger then they are.