Computer Systems Institute Employee Review

View all Computer Systems Institute reviews

A great environment with humble individuals
Clerical Assistant/Work Study (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 20, 2014
A typical day at work would involve customer service, keeping files in order and workplace cleanliness. I learned how to work under pressure, how to create IDs and how to respond to angry and irritable customers. The management was great, I followed instructions and completed tasks throughout the day as asked. The hardest part of the job was being let go because I wanted to continue my experience and broaden my knowledge of the workplace better. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and participating in interacting with other co-workers.
Pros
Clean, friendly, humble
Cons
Not enough time spent

Other Computer Systems Institute Employee Reviews

Great Idea
Business Career Program Instructor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 12, 2019
I really enjoyed working with international students at CSI. Perhaps a more realistic approach would be beneficial in reducing employee turnover. It was great to read work and help students.
Great Place To Work!
Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 13, 2019
Great place to work! The students are the best and management allows and encourages creativity in the classroom. The downfall was the pay. There was a flat rate but you could pick up extra hours sometimes.
Pros
Able to be creative in Education
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computer Systems Institute. Our community is ready to answer.