Computershare

Computershare Employee Reviews

United States677 reviews
the job itself was easy but the problem lies within the company policies itself. You are expected to meet adherence daily meaning being on and off the phones exactly as the schedule says but if you get a call right before break it'll hurt your score. Efficiency is also something to have up daily and that means making every call last 6 minutes which only can happen based on the people you talk to and the problem you have to handle.
Call center was so awful. Non stop. And the company is like big brother watching everything you do. I found no value as a human being at this job nor did I feel valued as an employee. Ridiculous expectations.
Pros
Holidays off.
Cons
Insurance benefits are horrible.
I’ve only been here for a month and I already had to file a complaint to HR about upper management presenting racism and sexism towards me. Nothing has happened by the way. Training is long and pointless. You’re still left confused and unsure when it’s over. Communication isn’t practiced at all between management so there’s always a misunderstanding. Everyone has an attitude. Oh and you never know who to communicate with about concerns or issues.
Pros
The break room is great
Cons
Everything else
Company eliminating positions to see a department fail. Getting rid of people with seniority. Feel company can get rid of one executive to save many jobs.
Benefits
Cons
Getting rid of people with more years and experience. Feel the company are singling out older people, gender and getting rid of good people unjustly.
Too boost the morale the company would have lunches and party on special occasions. They also had a fitness and wellness program. With the demands of our work, this helps to make the company an even better place to work and prosper.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I missed my co- working and my boss. I missed my job the customer and the vendors. I love to tacking with the customer, broker and lawyers. I learned on how to appreciate customer.
The particular department that I was in was managed by a horrible person. This person was too young to be in the role they were in. Unprofessional in both personal and business relationships at work. I left this company because of him
Company talks a good game but does not deliver training is a joke but most important they don’t care about their employees at all only the money easy work
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
I believe you get what you put in to the company you work for. SLS/Computersahre was a great learning experience for me. I came to the company with very little knowledge in the mortgage servicing field and thought the training was a little behind the times. However, I was aligned with a team that promoted a strong team environment and I worked with people willing to share their knowledge and experience. The bonus structure is one of the best I've seen and the money to be made is dependent on your effort. I absolutely enjoyed my experience and learned so much about investor specific mortgage servicing with the company. I would highly recommend to anyone who is self-directed, is willing to put forth the effort and willing to learn. The knowledge I gained both personally as well as professionally will be carried into all future career opportunities.
little direction. too much work for one person to complete. very little guidance. no team work. deadlines were unreasonable. glad to leave
Fundamental application development issues and very lax software security protocols makes the job very stressful. Obvious software security hols, like having raw SQL statements in the code, was viewed as normal and not being a security concern. As a software security professional, both in the short and long term basis I find the notion to be ill advised.
The training was very good at this place. There is not much room for advancement. The pay is rather dismal and is pretty static. Many people have been with the company for a long time and they thrive on the relationship or the cult of personality.
pressure to some employees even if there is not work to do, people are not friendly, don't offer flexible schedule or give you the opportunity to be in another position. Also you only operate machine and don't learn nothing new.
They are really great! They do everything that they can to help you be successful.The people are very welcoming, and the training program is very in depth, and it really helps you to prepare for your job.
Worked at the Tempe office for some time and I must say this is one of the worst call centers to work for. This place stinks of nepotism. Blatant relationships between employees and supervisors which often end in promotion. Management is a clique and they only promote friends, any promotion is selected by the management clique and they normally put their friends above employees that deserve the position. Raises are a joke they go to management . The person next to you does the same work but gets paid $3 more, Boss tells you not to worry just work harder. They disrespect experience... with 5-9 years experience you’ll make as much as the person with little to no experience... Manager has an EGO problem, the president and VP don’t pay attention . No chance to advance(they’ll ignore your internal application). Employees feel kicked around and overworked. Money was okay but stagnant and never changed even if the company made money ... in fact bonuses were decreased when there was a change in management now its capped and bonus structure is no longer experienced based.. apply if you want to work somewhere never advance or have an opportunity too... especially apply if you’re an instagram model with no smarts or experience.. they’ll pay you $19 an hour here .....
Management in the KCC department, specifically the consumers team is less than ideal. It has been made clear that there is little to no lateral movement being in an analyst position, thus forcing you to quit/get fired, post out to a different department (also would not recommend as I was in a different department before my current position and it was just as bad) or take the bullying from leadership. Deadlines are dropped in analysts laps days if not hours before they are due with little to no instruction. The environment and culture of the floor that this particular department is located on is very childish and toxic, I believe partly stemming from how poorly management handles and treats them. It is also made very clear that if you can’t be at work all but 5 days out of a year that the office is open, you might as well find another place to work. All in all, it is beyond hard for me to recommend this place at entry level looking for a career. You will be expendable, overworked and underpaid. However if you are going for a leadership or management role right through the door, you should be just fine as they take care of their own.
I really enjoyed my supervisor, he was very supportive and willing to give you good life and work balance. But upper management is very uncaring, looking for reasons always to let you go. They lie to you,. The HR department cannot be trusted, you always have to go hire to get a solution.
One of the worst jobs I ever had and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I might be being bias because I don't like call center, but this place takes the cake
Horrible company to work for. They don’t support their employees to succeed and advance in their career. They also are not properly staffed which puts more work on employees but aren’t allowed to work overtime. They are also not filling positions that should be filled to properly handle the workload. It’s high stress and the pay just isn’t worth it.
I have learned to manage my time wisely, maintain a balance and consistent performance in performing my job. Always show respect and follow the rules.
I have a keen eye for both large and small details, and I am always finding ways to improve a process and shorten the length of time it takes to complete a project.
This is one of the worse places I have worked. I worked in the SLS department and it is one of the most indecent work experiences I have ever had. The management is immature and very unprofessional. I would say down right trashy.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computershare. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.6
InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
2.7Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight