Computershare

Computershare Employee Reviews in Jacksonville, FL

Jacksonville, FL4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,122 reviews
shareholderstockmortgageproxylouisvilleservicingcentertemp

Calls are hectic but team leads are helpful

The shareholders are sometimes ruthless however the job itself is okay. We tend to get very busy around the holidays and tax seasons. Changes would be nice in the way processing works because it seems way harder than it should.

Cons

Short breaks, two many calls

– November 4, 2021
Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate your comments and will take them on board. We appreciate your hard work, it's great to have you as part of our brilliant team.

Seasonal Employee

As a seasonal employee, you cannot miss any days without penalty. If you do, you can be "let go". They monitor your calls which is fine but the limitations for time put on each call is hard to meet depending on the caller and call type. I found they care more about your call time than they do the customer/caller. People were always very frustrated about the website and ease of use. I worked specifically with ESPP customers for the tax season. I liked helping the customers, but I felt the micro-management was a little too much.

Pros

Working from home. They provide all necessary computer equipment and support

Cons

Perceived micro-management, limitations on call time, not able to miss any days unless scheduled way in advance

Computershare insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Temp but great place to work. People here are nice and answer questions. A great learning experience and I’m still learning as I go but I get better as time goes on. I love the feedback from doing something wrong and the reps they take to help you understand and how to do it.

Pros

Sr. Processor

The company as a whole was good. But the manger was not very helpful at times. Was scare to stand up for what was right for their team. Which mad your job so much harder. No back bone. Loan officers where not held accountable or helpful at all. The paid was not great and loans didn’t close on time which means you didn’t bonus like you should. Benefits where great, not expensive. if they had a different manager running the team it could of been a good place to stay. I would go back just maybe to a different department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computershare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.4
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight