Computershare

Tempe, AZ95 reviews

Found 95 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,121 reviews
shareholderstockmortgageproxylouisvilleservicingcentertemp

Typical call center job

Mortgage call center job was pretty easy once you got the hang of it. Pretty stressful during the pandemic with hundreds of calls waiting in the queue. Would work for the company again if able to pay was decent and had a set schedule

Stay away

Horrible place to work at, agents typically know more information than supervisors. The benefits suck and you have to pay for everything out of pocket.

Pros

Pay is okay

July 14, 2022
Thank you for taking the team to leave a review. Creating a work environment and culture where everyone can thrive is a core part of our values, so we are sorry that this has not been your experience. We will be reviewing your feedback with the relevant teams. Thank you for your hard work and we wish you success with the next steps in your career journey.

Computershare insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

It's a job

Typical call center micro management. Two minutes late from a break negates all the good work you've done. Mandatory overtime, pay checks are nice, not sure how they get around the labor laws on that. There are incentives that are nice, your always trying to beat qa to keep them. Management is out of touch. Hourly pay used To be ok, it has not increased with the times. McDonald's pays better now days. It's a job, if you need a job.

Pros

It's a paycheck, work from home

Cons

It is just a paycheck

March 28, 2022
We are committed to ensuring Computershare is a great place to work and will take your feedback onboard, but please do make sure that you have a chat with your manager or a member of our People team about your feedback to identify ways we can help you. Thank you for being part of our brilliant team and we hope that you choose to stay with us for your future career journey.

Planning committees tried to do nice things for the employees Management sells you on open door policy and such a great place to work for etc

I enjoyed working with most of the people on my team. I worked in the claims department. However, management is very clickish….and if you aren’t apart of the click working there was hellish. You would have to rely on people who are your friends on the team for help if it was something they knew well and could explain to you for understanding. In addition, want to work you like a Mississippi mule and the pay is terrible.

March 14, 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we work hard to make Computershare a great place to work and we are sorry that this was not always your experience. Thank you for your feedback and we wish you success with the next steps in your career journey.

Not the best

Didn’t really like the way I treated they pay well but alot of favoritetism and in order to move up you have to do the most to be noticed they don’t care

March 28, 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry that your experience hasn't been to the level we expect for our teams. We are committed to ensuring Computershare is a great place to work and will take your feedback onboard. Thank you for your hard work and we wish you success with the next steps in your career journey.

Good place to work, but not to get rehired

I worked for Computershare for a brief time in 2021. When I left I was told from a manager that I was eligible for rehire. I have applied several times since then, and this last time finally got a second interview and was passed up. My problem here is not that I was passed up, but that I was not given a reason especially after being told I could come back. It's a great company work wise, but be careful believing what your told. You may or may not be getting lied to.

Pros

Work environment, great training program.

Cons

Company not following through with what they tell employee

February 11, 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry that your experience hasn't been to the level we'd expect. It's great to hear that you loved working here but it was very disappointing to hear about your re-hiring experience. We will review this and take your feedback onboard. We wish you success with the next steps in your career journey.

I've read the previous reviews and I've found them to be false. The pay is great advancement great. Yes you have exams during training, yes training can be scary. But YOU have to want it. I'm new to my position and just graduated. The only improvement so far that I see is needed, is supervisors. I feel they are really out of touch with their staff and they don't respond. My only issue.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Shifts

November 16, 2021
Thanks for your feedback, we work hard to make Computershare a great place to work so it's great to receive such positive feedback. We expect our managers to create a positive, progressive and engaging environment for their teams and demonstrate these behaviours in their own roles - if there's any support you need, please do reach out to a member of our People team. Thank you for being part of our fantastic team!

Good entry job

I loved my managers and the optional overtime was nice when I started but when covid hit they definitely started to overwork us and micromanage. If you don’t mind taking 60+ calls a day back to back then it’s worth it due to the benefits and starting pay. A call center job was not for me due to the push for numbers but the company is solid.

Pros

Free lunches sometimes, free gym in building

Cons

Short breaks, long hours

If your looking to just get paid then this is the job for you

Good benefits and pay . Poor. Management. Doesn’t really care about personal life . Some supervisor aren’t really there to help you and very rude most of the time and out of order

Pros

Pay&Benefits

Stressful

This job was very stressful. Not enough training for everything you actually end up having to do in your position. You go through 4 weeks of intensive training on the basics, but once you progress on to the floor you discover most of what you learned has nothing to do with your actual job and you're left on your own. Management can be very condescending when you don't pick something up right away even after asking for more training. No one from my training class stayed after a month.

Pros

lots of free lunch when busy, health benefits

Cons

they will ask you to work through your breaks/lunch, no proper training, bad leadership

September 3, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We want every member of our team to have a great experience, receive excellent training and be supported by leaders that recognise individual contribution. Our leaders are trained to create a positive and engaging environment and we are very sorry that this has not been your experience. We will take your comments on board and look at possible areas of improvement.

Fast pace

I was on the dialer most of the day and collecting can be stressful. The food court was the best part. They have alot of different options and cheap too!

It was stressful, rude people

I had the opportunity to work for them and I never got paid for my training which I don’t think it’s fair. This place has been the worst ever I have never had any issues with the paying until I worked for them. So if anyone applies think about it

Pros

Remote job

Cons

Short breaks, never got paid

Churn and Burn

Its all about productivity, individuality is not welcomed or rewarded, you are forced to mute yourself and blend in. The customer experience only matters if you are meeting handle time, you sacrifice the experience to get people off the phone

Rushed Training is Horrible

Training was horrible for a Collections Specialist. I've never dealt with fast paced tests about mortgage industry and making false excuses about really providing information to the clients with Mortgage loans. Sadly i was put on the phones after a month and none of the information they have trained us was related to what my position was suppose to be. Very confusing information being given to us and not fair for the customers to receive false information when it comes to their home loans, i don't want to work for a company who does not know how to be fair and give false information.

Unorganized

This place is HIGHLY unorganized, stressful, and their tech team is a joke. This job is highly stressful with no help or solutions. At least my manager is on her game and extremely helpful. I feel like this company just sees you as a number and easily replaceable and not a person with a life. I say this because of all the mandatory OT and its because of their systems always failing. If you value your time and personal life dont apply

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Everything else

High stress job due to inconsiderate amount of mandatory OT, poor morale

A good first job for high school graduate but not for an older more experienced person. Good skill set to obtain about the mortgage industryThe absolute worse work like balance compactor every company I’ve ever worked for

Pros

Good starting pay for a young, single person

Cons

Poor work/ life bal, forced OT, poor PTO accrual

Horrible

Racist management and staff I would recommend not applying here total waste of time when it's not a diversed company don't be pretty you will get hard time from managements pets.

Pros

Horrible

Cons

Horrible

Call center...mainly collections

Technically you’ll be working for Specialized Loan Servicing, which falls under the main corporation of Computershare. The four weeks of training isn’t nearly enough to get you ready for the position. “Loan Servicer” translates to call center rep, and when there are no incoming calls, you are automatically given outbound collection calls which are not fun. Stressful stressful stressful as you are expected to make around 40-60 calls a day. Kind of difficult when you get stuck on an hour long call because of a difficult client or management not knowing how to handle/help you out with the call. Avoid this company or being a “servicer” altogether. I am now a loan processor...higher pay and way less stress.

Pros

Free gym...that’s about it

Cons

Stressful, training lacked, supervisors aren’t helpful, collection calls

Nagging management decent pay

We are now working from home and there is nothing but system issues yet management expects us to meet their expectations. Always requiring last minute over time making it hard to have a life at home. Pay is decent but honestly not worth the stuff we go through. Customers are awful. We get yelled at all day every day for the company mistakes, and they don’t give us the time or tools to help customers efficiently. It’s all about rushing customers off to get to the next phone call. Customer service is not a priority here.

Pros

Lots of contests to win prizes

Cons

Short lunches, micromanaging

This place sucks

This job is terrible during the interview process they say you work your normal shift once you start your always doing mandatory ot they dont let you choose they just toss it on you management doesnt care if you have stuff to do outside of work its a no FAULT company i wouldnt recommend no one apply here 1 absence and your on a written second absence your on a final im glad i dont work here anymore

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Head boss needs to look into this

Great company but training could be better.

I worked here for about a month before the pandemic hit and I didn't have a reliable baby sitter anymore. The training was really fast paced and it was so much information to learn about and I think if thw training was a month longer then I think I could have succeeded but my training class was cut short because of the pandemic and we were all thrown onto the floor completely unprepared and it was very stressful and chaotic. All the employees and management were very nice and they tried their best to help as much as they could but the training was the only down side. It wass too fast paced to be able to fully grasp everything you eeded to learn to be able to succeed.

Pros

Catered lunch for employee appreciation days, Wonderful and friendly management and employees, Great pay and benefits.

Cons

Training was too fast paced to where you couldn't fully grasp the knowledge you needed to succeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computershare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.4
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Computershare with

Learn about Computershare in Tempe, AZ

Computershare reviews by popular job title

• Computershare