ComRent International Employee Reviews

Not much direction
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, CODecember 5, 2018
They are a very sales driven company and the reps really don't know much about what is being sold and why. The project coordinators really run the show. Sales is absolutely important, but people behind the scenes should really be taken better care of.
Laid back environment
Sr. Staff Accountant & Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDOctober 16, 2018
My job was very detailed with no room for error. I enjoyed working there & every day a new challenge faced me. The most enjoyable part of my job was a sense of accomplishment every week. My manager had 100% faith in my ability to do the job and therefore there was no need to micro-manage.
Pros
Job was close to home and we had a very casual dresscode.
Cons
My office was always chilly.
not a good place
Electrical Technician (Former Employee) –  Owings, MD 20736August 16, 2018
comrent is not a good place to work at all , the culture is cut throat and corrupt the management is terrible and the only way one gets ahead is to kiss up to the members of upper management , the company will string one along and make empty promises .
STAY AWAY FROM COMRENT !
Pros
Cons
many
Great Place to Be
Industrial Electrical Technician (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 12, 2018
If you are looking for a fun place to work that is also challenging, I definitely recommend Comrent. They treat you with respect and can still have fun with you.
Unorganized management, Cutthroat staff.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  USAApril 12, 2018
Management was trying to change the office culture. Problem is they were either ill prepared to do or certain groups don't mean enough for the investment.
Challenging in a Good Environment
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDMay 19, 2017
ComRent is an Industrial Rental company. The work place is challenging, but management puts an effort in to keeping communication open, which makes for a good environment.
Shady Management W/ bad work practices
Travel Technician (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COApril 17, 2017
In what world would sending a single man out to go tell group of union workers how to do their job ever work out? Not happening.
You will never find any evidence of the kid that was killed on-site 3 years ago.
Pros
Pay is great
Cons
You will be run over by a bus
Great Company
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDOctober 19, 2016
I loved working for this company. I was working remotely from my home. When they hired a new assistant controller she terminated my position due to the fact that i worked from home.
Pros
working from home
Cons
lost my job
Used to be great place to work
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee) –  NYOctober 29, 2014
Company was acquired by investment firm. Covering a multistate territory was hard but enjoyable and rewarding.
Pros
Pay plan, great coworkers, benefits
Comrent
Technician (Former Employee) –  Owings, MDMay 9, 2012
Comrent was a great company. Very Family Oriented. Wonderful team work and bosses. I learned about load banks and generators. Enjoyable part of job was dealing with the customers.