Comsearch Inc Employee Reviews

No advancement
Will not disclose (Current Employee) –  Warren, RI 02885May 15, 2019
You'll never move up. You dont get raises. If there is no work, your paycheck suffers. Upper management doesnt care about you as they make what is needed to survive.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No raises, no advancement
I worked there and liked how peaceful and quiet it is
Admin/ call center (Former Employee) –  Warren, RIJanuary 26, 2019
The pay is min but it is a great job. Management is great. Nice relaxed atmosphere. If they paid at least $13hr I would have stayed there. I really enjoyed my experience. The bathrooms is the worst part.
Pros
Relax. Easy work. Flexible schdule
Cons
Pay. Bathroom. Vending machine
Poor management and terrible values
Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Warren, RISeptember 26, 2018
They put you through six weeks of training but then hold things against you that they don't teach you in training. There are clicky crowds to where it's family friends inside groups and the rest are Outsiders. Instead of fixing things to make them work perfectly they tell you to fudge something until it works and just make it work and go away. They lower you were in with 40 to $70,000 a year salary yet it's far fetched when you're new or actually trying to to the right thing instead of "just making it work". there is a large amount of leaves and or supervisors but when you need them they're usually not around.
Pros
Free parking and some what flexible hours
Poor Management
Worker (Current Employee) –  Warren, RIApril 26, 2018
Terrible directions and management expected more out of you than you were paid for. Was told I was not qualified for various positions. To top heavy with supervisors.
Pros
Cons
poor pay, no advancement
Horrible pay !
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Warren, RIDecember 11, 2017
Very poor management and the salaries they pay are horrible for the amount of work they want you to do. No room for advancement. The building is very dirty and the bathrooms are disgusting and constantly smell. Do yourself a favor and find another place to work that pays better !
Pros
Nice Co workers
Unclean, uncomfortable and untrustworthy
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Warren, RISeptember 18, 2017
Thoughtless, robotic, boring computer tasks that seem overwhelming at first however you will master it in one day.

Unclean, smelly bathrooms, sloppy cafeteria area and dark, dusty office spaces.
Everybody is so obviously bored with their jobs they stare, judge and gossip - meaning don't trust anybody with personal information.
Generally unfriendly HR and upper management staff - they have a clique mentality and spend their time babbling/gossiping instead of working which is distracting to those actually trying to focus.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Boring work, clique mentality
Easy data entry
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Warren, RIFebruary 21, 2017
The management could be better along with their rules and time off. I brought in a doctors note within 2 days being out and they sent a termination letter to me the following day.
Pros
occasional lunches, flu shots
Cons
rude
Interesting
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  VirginiaSeptember 13, 2015
i learned some programming and network configuration with working at Comsearch. I provided end user support which gave me the opportunity to speaking with clients throughout the US.