Comsearch Inc Employee Review

View all Comsearch Inc reviews

I worked there and liked how peaceful and quiet it is
Admin/ call center (Former Employee) –  Warren, RIJanuary 26, 2019
The pay is min but it is a great job. Management is great. Nice relaxed atmosphere. If they paid at least $13hr I would have stayed there. I really enjoyed my experience. The bathrooms is the worst part.
Pros
Relax. Easy work. Flexible schdule
Cons
Pay. Bathroom. Vending machine

Other Comsearch Inc Employee Reviews

No advancement
Will not disclose (Current Employee) –  Warren, RI 02885May 15, 2019
You'll never move up. You dont get raises. If there is no work, your paycheck suffers. Upper management doesnt care about you as they make what is needed to survive.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No raises, no advancement
Poor management and terrible values
Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Warren, RISeptember 26, 2018
They put you through six weeks of training but then hold things against you that they don't teach you in training. There are clicky crowds to where it's family friends inside groups and the rest are Outsiders. Instead of fixing things to make them work perfectly they tell you to fudge something until it works and just make it work and go away. They lower you were in with 40 to $70,000 a year salary yet it's far fetched when you're new or actually trying to to the right thing instead of "just making it work". there is a large amount of leaves and or supervisors but when you need them they're usually not around.
Pros
Free parking and some what flexible hours