Conagra Brands Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,154 reviews matching the search See all 1,255 reviews
Great company
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68122September 16, 2018
Company has a huge presence spread into every state. I have been in support into every field office, sales office, processing plant, and shipping warehouse. Many, many great people.
Pros
great people
Cons
fierce management competition
Great Company
International Customer Service Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 14, 2018
Great place to work with structure and programs in place for all employees to grow. Team environment and activities to foster for each employee. Rewarded for hard work and dedication.
This place was horrible
Sanitation technician (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CASeptember 14, 2018
Really hot and this place worked you to your bone! Fortunately this place shut down for good back in 2016 it was a sweat shop! I would have to work 12 hrs!
big, stable company with not enough attention given to the every day, floor employees who drove production
Finance Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 12, 2018
ConAgra is a good company but managers and supervisors didn't talk to each other or communicate. I was informed by my supervisor that I was doing great and to keep up the great work which I was and prided myself on and the next day I had a meeting with the manager and she said they were downsizing for a move and that since I was the last one in to the department that I was the first one who was going to leave. I was dismissed through no fault of my own followed by sever other Accounts Payable workers who were shown the door a short time later.
Pros
stable company
Cons
poor leadership and management
It was a great place to work,
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 12, 2018
Everyday we had morning meetings to discuss the run for the day, then we'd relieve the previous shift and take over operating, whether running the same product or changing over to a different product, or cleaning and sanitizing the equipment.
productive and fast
Palletizer Operator (Former Employee) –  Richland, WASeptember 11, 2018
typical day of work is very fast high demand, depending on your position your forced overtime which I didn't like because I took away from my personal life
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
15 min breaks
Productive work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCSeptember 11, 2018
I was interest in working when I came up here and I looking for a job and I enjoy working with some people. the pay was okay at that time I just left home
Pros
Sometime
Cons
short break
nice place to work and built your career
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IASeptember 11, 2018
conagra foods inc is nice place to work,they have nice benefit such as health insurance,paid vacation,401k,life insurance,etc.nice and clean environment and safety policy.
Pros
sometime they manage free lunch and bonus
Cons
15 minute break after 2 hours and 30 minute lunch, exercise every everyday before starting work
Many Jobs you can learn
Quality Lab Technician I (Former Employee) –  Milton, PASeptember 9, 2018
I enjoyed working here. There are many jobs at Conagra and I tried to learn as many jobs as I could. Management does a pretty good job at keeping it running and maintaining quality goods. The pay is pretty good and the benefits are also a plus. In some areas the heat can be an issue.
typical factory atmosphere...
Cooking Technician (Former Employee) –  Milton, PA 17847September 7, 2018
clock in on time everyday, get to your job location address any issues and relieve the previous shift. Get yourself set up and ready to mass produce product. Hope to get relieved on time to end your shift. rinse repeat.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
understaffed
Did not care about employees
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 7, 2018
ConAgra moved almost all jobs from Omaha to India or
Chicago. Many of us in accounting could see the writing on the wall when the CEO wanted us to become the fastest growing company in the industry. He purchased a company that had the "money maker" removed from the package and left Conagra with 40 money losers for the same price as he had offered with the money maker. He "retired" with his umbrella and they brought in a new CEO from Chicago who said he would commute until his middle school child graduated. No one cared about their loyal employees, some who had been there 24 yers and more.
hard but relaxed work place
Machine Operator/ forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 4, 2018
if you like working, its a good place to work you can get a lot of overtime if wanted. The down part of the job is the forced over time. the management is as normal as it gets. It is a good environment to work in and they will make any employee feel welcome,
Pros
random steak dinners
Cons
forced overtime
Stressful
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Macon, MOSeptember 4, 2018
No accountability from management poor reliability for production flow to accomplish productivity and failure to maintain good communication skills between management and production
Pros
Paid weekly
Productive and fun
Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MIAugust 31, 2018
Good work place, enjoy working. Good supervisors. Good place for advancement. Need to dress for cold working conditions, approx. 40 degrees. 3 paid brakes.
Good work environment
Trader (Former Employee) –  Kalama, WAAugust 30, 2018
Employees given latitude to execute their jobs and compensated accordingly for their performance. Workplace was always busy and provided employees opportunities to advance as they proved themselves.
keep all aspects of machinery running
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAAugust 30, 2018
make sure that machines stay running during production, maintain a daily preventive maintenance schedule, communicate with production supervisor about any down time required to repair machinery
people are fun to work with
Special Forces Casers (Current Employee) –  Princeton, KYAugust 30, 2018
On a typical night I will work on a caser, which means I am at the end of the line of a certain product. I make sure the order is put into the computer and then that the order is filled and the cases are sent to our packaging area. I work on all lines as I am able to operate all casers in the plant.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short breaks
Not for people with families.
Package Operator (Current Employee) –  Quincy, WAAugust 29, 2018
This company offers decent pay compared to other jobs in this location. However, you work too many hours and required overtime. If you want to have no life, you should work here.
Good Pay, dusty occassionally messy work environment
Senior Lead (Former Employee) –  Lakeville, MNAugust 29, 2018
Pay and benefits were good. Culture lacking a bit, most people working there for the money, otherwise disengaged from company . Segmented duties and strong safety program. Weak HR services.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Dusty, can be hot, cold or messy at times.
good place to work
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Alton, ILAugust 15, 2018
cleaning the floors.how to make flour.managment where some the best people to work for.takeing the challenge that comes your way.very east work .it makes time go fast
Pros
free donuts every day
Cons
breaks or short

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conagra Brands. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss