Conagra Brands

United States1,629 reviews

Found 1,629 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,779 reviews
plantagraproductionsafetyovertimeunionfoodbrand

Good pay great ppl

The people here are very friendly. Lots of overtime available some forced but it's becoming less. Great pay and competitive pay. Overall not a bad job at all

Not the place for a career choice

Nepotisim is huge here with no clear chain of command or true accountability. IT can get pretty chaotic at any given time. Best to steer clear of this location.

Pros

Pay and compensation is good.

Cons

Just not a healthy place to work.

Conagra Brands insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

A good place to work

I loved it at Conagra I had moved that’s why I couldn’t work there anymore good environment friendly people good training all around a good place to work. And great pay

Prison like atmosphere

The employee appreciation day we either had to take off work or take vacation, you also had to pay 15 dollars to go and pay for your owm meal once you were there. The gifts they said we could win were taken away because they were more tha 100$ in value. You also could not bring a spouse and alcohol was encouraged so driving home under the influence was inferred.

Pros

You get paid

Cons

First 3 months no health insurance, mandatory ot

Promising Start

Excited to join company, people I've talked with are very welcoming and friendly. I work as a manufacturing intern, pay seems fair, advancements are hopeful

Good team atmosphere

Everyone on my shift was always helpful if I ever struggled with my work. When I first started, they were patient and helped point me in the right direction of what needed done.

Pros

Paid lunches

Nothing Stands out about this place except red flags

Worse place I have ever worked. Upper management and grandfathered in friends. Talk to you any kind of way and don’t get held accountable for it. Absolutely would not recommend my worse enemy to work there..oh wait he does

Great place to work until they outsourced entire IT dept to overseas company

Completely satisfied and challenged - would have retired there. Until CEO decided to move HQ and outsource all of IT in hopes of raising stock price. It didn't work.

Pros

Established company

Cons

IT dept outsourced

Good benefits

Company has great benefits and bonus program, 401k match, etc. however accountability is not maintained on all levels and restructuring happens often and causes for major disruptions .

Employees

Employees really do matter. They try their best to hire with in. Work is really easy. All of management worked their way up and promoted from with in

Decent company

Overall good company, pay is decent but not spectacular, not a lot of opportunity to move up unless you’re willing to move states, decent benefits package for salary personnel

Union has no support

Always busy was feeling good about job and advancement. Until I made a costly mistake. While trying to repair something that maintenance avoided. Witch was a strain on co workers. I was told to treat area like it was mine. Required to make repairs out of job scope. When my repair failed. I was quickly railroaded out. While union member joe assist them. In my quick termination?? So disappointed really was making a difference. In relish dependent.🥲

What is the best part of working at the company?The peopleWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?When machines break downWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?It’s very clean and the supervisors are amazing at helpingWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Since I work nights I think it’s great because I learn more and more every night

What is the best part of working at the company?Great peopleWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Once in a lifetime job. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fast paced professional

Productive and Fun Workplace

I really enjoy working at Conagra. My manager is very attentive and understanding. Our team is extremely flexible and supportive. We work a lot with our international counterparts and have been through various systems implementations that will help us be more efficient.

I work maintenance

They don’t care about their employees, even supervisors in maintenance are leaving because of upper management. Also they let certain people they are buddy’s with cuss and run down other maintenance and production people with zero consequences. There is a buddy system in upper management if ur not in it u get screwed over. ConAgra worse job I’ve had to work for.

Pros

U get all the hours u need

Cons

U get more hours than u want.

They suck

This is just another company that has no clue on how to care for the people doing the work for them. Management has no clue on how products are really made and how hard the jobs are to do.

Great place to work friendly staff

Great pay great benefits cool environment. They even buy your steel toe boots. When I worked there the had incentives when you worked on your days off.

The OT & MONEY

The first year you work there sucks because you do work 13 on one off. Once you get a little seniority under your belt he could have a few weekends off a month but once you get used to the money and your bills go by the money that you bring in then you can work if you need you or you can takeoff if you need to…. After a year or 18:00 hours worked you can get FMLA it’s not paid time off every three months if you don’t miss a day you get a PTO day off it’s personal time off NOT pd day off . The only thing u get in 90 days is health ins everything else is in 90 working days which at times is hard to get around the holidays we have time off if you get sick or if you get Covid you don’t get to work that’s not days counted. it has taken some people five months to get there and that is to get safety glasses if you wear prescription safety glasses that is to get your raise that is to get a voucher for $150 to get steel toe work shoes.

Highly Productive Environment, Challenging Goals, Lack of Teamwork on most occasions

There are many duties accociated with this role, some do not correspond with your typical supervisory role but more so what an operations manager would cover.I had a great time working at this location and there are some very skilled members of management that I feel need more support from their counterparts.Pros- *Excellent management resources with tons of experience and knowledge in the field.*Lots of opportunities to grow and learn how to critically think and react to any situation*Freedom to fully take control and drive your team to successCons-*lack of discipline for management members that gets complacent. *too many meetings/ projects to focus on due to the current position of the company.*To combat the first bulletin on the "pros", there are plenty of personal with exceptional knowledge and experience, however there is very little support unless something catastrophic happens that forces their hand. Overall, no company's is perfect, however if you're looking to grow into a role and help shape a plant in need of doers, this would be a perfect position.

Good people to work with throughout plant top to bottom, with few exceptions.

Too many meetings for productive work output. Honesty not always first choice. Motivation frequently more stick than carrot. You have value as long as you fill a direct need.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conagra Brands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Conagra Brands.
Powered byComparably