Conagra Brands

Conagra Brands Employee Reviews

United States1,317 reviews
Found 1,317 reviews matching the search
Worked there a few years ago. Had some good supervisors. A few had egos. Immediate supervisor was great. Allowed flexibility with work hours when needed.
Pros
Some discounts
Cons
Not enough discounts
I worked for Conagra Brands for many many years before our facility was assumed by another company. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the job I performed and highly recommend this company to work for. This company is good to its employees and I am truly grateful for the long and wonderful career I had with Conagra.
I only got to work a whole week the next week at my new job at con agra brands here in marshall i got to work on moday night/Tuesday moring that night i ended up with food posing before i had to go in i was told so many other times do not come in sick well when your frist starting you only have 3 points so for now i am still there intell tonight that is something has to be done about this
Pros
Nothing at all but the money
Cons
Wanting to try to fire some one with food posing
Leadership issues get in the way of progress. Lots of politics and internal agendas are in conflict with each other. Culture that was difficult to navigate if you weren't a decision maker. Too many chiefs not enough workers. Perhaps things have changed since I left, but the disfunction was challenging when I worked there from 2013-2016. Typical day was wall to wall meetings in an open environment. I learned some valuable experiences but also what not to do. Lots of overtime. The most fun part of the job was working with teams on brands.
Pros
Compensation and benefits
Cons
Politics and lack of shared vision that put middle managers in the cross hairs
Leave a review. Help people like you.
it is the worst place to work ever management does not care about you it is hot and stressful nobody speaks English and they are rude.they will talk about you and then laugh in your face and deny it all when the boss comes to say something to him and then you'll get in trouble for causing problems
22 yrs. Experience.. Closed doors opened back rehired new and smaller workforce.. I get it quite a few of us were there from the start. After 20 yrs. It was a way of controlling payrolls. Better to let everyone go and rehire new employees at half the pay. It was an economic decision at the highest level. Goes on everyday everywhere we just bend over and take it.
You’re just an employee number! Don’t buy into the mantra about how much the company cares about you; when they’re done, you’re just a worn out pair of boots!
Pros
Cons
Will sell you up the river!
I started not too long ago. We are working 7 days a week with maybe 1 day off (some people are forced to work that 1 day off) every 3 weeks. You will get holidays off, that's about it for the first few months. There are A LOT of mandatory 12 hour days on top of 7 days a week. Pay is really good because of all the hours. There are some jobs that are you are just a body to them (doing physical labor the whole shift.) Lots of PPE required (mask and sometimes face shield for virus) that makes it really hot and hard to breathe. Some jobs aren't that bad. A lot of them are boring. Management worries a lot about safety. Some people are nice, others are not nice until your (new hire) yellow hat becomes a white hat. I have been told by people on my line that you aren't anything until you get your white hat, and even some 1st shift people will treat you poorly because you have a yellow hat.
No communation told one thing 5 mins later don't know what you are doing and hours are schedule 3 till 11:30 but don't get out till 1 30 am. I mean it's great place to work just wish had better communication so know what's going on the whole night or day.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Lack of communication and long hours when suppose to be off at 11:30
I have enjoyed working here the past 7 years, but the plant I work at is now closing down due to down-sizing. I feel very confident in the job that I have done here.
None at this time I do not wish to comment. I would rather not participate in this category at this time. This comment section does not feel appropriate.
Good pay and great benefits. Low employee moral and little management help. Poorly ran and organized. Coworkers were top notch. Loved the people I worked with like my own family.
Pros
Great befits
Cons
Management is unprofessional. No one is happy. The finance department is horrible. Lay-offs happen consistently each year, because corporate does not listen.
Cons
Horrible management. Horrible atmosphere.
Production facility long hours but decent pay chance for advancement good benefits paid insurance chance to work enough overtime hours if you want very challenging work.
Closed warehouse
Promises job advantage

Dont keep promises

Your a number not a worker.

No respect for workers they just don't care about you.

Least was way use to be
People are very nice, family like atmosphere. Generous vacation, and work hours were nice. Pay is not good for the work expected, and vacation days are often used to cover time off due to no work. Work is hard, but worth it. A lot of valuable things to learn from Conagra, and management worked with you on every aspect of your job. Typical day is fun, full of life, and worth it.
Its a great place for careers oppurtunities with excellent pay increases the co workers are fun and and friendly I will defiantly recommend this place of employment.
It used to be a good company now it's getting worse ever since they took away the sanitation people. Favoritism was everywhere especially between management and production workers, its who you kiss from behind. Graveyard supervisor was among the worst supervisor, she favors a lot of lazy people and if you complained about it nothing happened since she's been with the company for a long time.
Matched me with a job that met the goals of the team by allowing me to work in an area of interest. The mixing dept is an area I felt comfortable in because the company utilized my excellent measuring skills to best advantage.
nice company to work, they are very friendly people. I always enjoying going to work, they have a lot of benefit to encourage you. They are also concern about their staff safety.
Working at conagra was a great experience. The people were friendly a d very helpful. I was one of the best work environment I have been in. If I didn't understand something they helped me a d I learned a lot for the employees.