Conagra Brands Employee Reviews

Found 1,208 reviews matching the search See all 1,316 reviews
process mechanic
PROCESS MECHANIC (Former Employee) –  Boardman, ORJanuary 18, 2019
conagra foods is an great work environment there is a loads of different people that are great to work with and there are lots of skills you can learn or teach others including language.
Pros
paid vacation, paid time off, medical, dental, vision.
Cons
maintenance works 3 to 4 12 hour shifts and have to work on the holidays
good and bad
Grade 1 Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Marshall, MOJanuary 18, 2019
it was a good and bad place it is union so it was alittle different then some places but some of the management was not the best but you get through it
Pros
good benifets
Cons
very hard on empl
Productive & Fun Place To Work
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJanuary 17, 2019
A typical day at work involved developing packaging design and graphics for a number of company related projects. I learned about different tolerances for printing while working on offset and litho project as well as coupons, pallet signs and other p.o.p materials for the company. Management wasn't bad, but they were responsible for outsourcing all of our department jobs and laying us all off. I have never recovered in my field as a result because a lot of the skills I learned were non-transferrable. Our department would not allow each other to fail. We seldom made a mistake. The workplace culture was pretty fun, the hardest part was the workload could vary from day to day. I remember having had as many as 20-25 projects on my plate at one time with marketing breathing down my neck about who's project was more important. I don't miss this facet of the job in the least. Corporate wanted your soul, and they would often time bribe you for it by offering sport tickets to a game for example. I remember putting in a 7am - 11pm day once just to crank a project out on time. That's just not right. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the other graphic artists who were passionate about their craft. We were all doing something we loved. Compensation was based somewhere between what a production artist and a graphic artist would make, so in that respect, we were not paid what we should have been making.
Pros
Free snacks, Good Benefits, Median Pay, Profit Sharing
Cons
Department wide layoffs
Hefty work load
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 16, 2019
60+ hour work weeks most weeks and never get off on time...sometimes worked 3-4 hrs over. Had monthly meetings where outstanding team members were recognized and received gifts for their hard work
Pros
Good pay, great benefits
Cons
Job is life, minimal free time
Remote opportunity
Associate Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 15, 2019
The company has changed significantly since I have been there. Many leadership challenges and opportunities to train their employees and put them first or at least top 3.
Getting Stronger
Director, Digital/Social Shopper Marketing (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 13, 2019
Under new leadership the continue gets stronger. The company is much different than when I was an employee. Conagra Brands has become much more sophisticated at marketing. They continue to evolve and improve the brand portfolio.
Hard work was recognized
Utility man/ Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCJanuary 9, 2019
If you worked hard it was recognized with more chances for overtime .You were put in different job settings because of your work ethic .Hard work appreciated here .
Pros
Plenty of overtime
Cons
Work environment (very hot/ very cold )
The company lacks personal relationships with the customer.
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 9, 2019
The company got away from the customer service aspect of business which is seriously lacking in today's workplace. A typical day used to consist of running a dedicated daily route with customer interaction. The company in 2010 made the move to pull all the routes off the road and decided to have it all delivered by semi truck to the high volume customers and forgot about the little guys needs to survive in small towns.
Pros
Sales incentive contests
Cons
Customer Service
working at cConAgra I got a lot of experience
Sanitation LEAD (Former Employee) –  Paterson WashingtonDecember 28, 2018
My experience at ConAgra It was very helpful and with all of this experience it was very easy for me to get my current job I learned more about management an leader ship.
Good company
Customer Business Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 27, 2018
Good company, not great, but not horrible. Has treated me well but is very demanding in the work load. Not many opportunities for advancement, and especially challenging for women and minorities. They are working on culture but there's still a long way to go.
ConAgra Foods
Staffing (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 26, 2018
ConAgra Foods trying to change image as "best place to work".
Lack of collaboration.
Huge company transformation underway.
Tough place to work.
Known as churn and burn shop.
Bakery
Packers (Former Employee) –  Fridley, MNDecember 26, 2018
typical work day: package baked goods such as breads in individual bags and boxes. Check quality of it. Run assembly line.Make sure line was clean afterwards.
Pros
provide uniforms
Cons
work 7 days a week at times
efamily & friendly enviroment
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Kent, WADecember 17, 2018
A typical day would be a 7:30 am start, emails, posts, team meetings, and recruitment. Also interviews. Conagra Brands supports a team environment. I love the fact every opinion is heard, right, wrong or indifferent. With different races present in the warehouse, Conagra Brands embraces each of our cultures and languages.
The toughest part of my job is not placing every person that walks through our doors. It give me such a pleasure to help good people find good jobs, with a great company.
Pros
supportive managers, helpful team members, filtured water, frequent free lunches, free work gear
Cons
Lots of overtime
not a happy place to work
Sanitation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Marshall, MODecember 15, 2018
too much ot and not enough time off. no advancement. it is a good ole boys club. stuck in their ways. don't want to listen to new ideas.
benefits are good but health care is expensive. union plant
productive and fun
Head Mixer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 11, 2018
it was a great job and a wonderful learning experiences. was I like most was how many people from all over the world work the and u would meet people from mauy walks of life.
Pros
they had Holiday meal
Cons
hours where just to long
ConAgra
Building & Grounds Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Crozet, VA 22932December 7, 2018
This was a great place to work for but the plant closed after being in Crozet for many years. My supervisor was a great boss and was very talented and fair.
Highly Stressful
PURCHASING AGENT, GOODMARK FOODS (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 3, 2018
I found worklife to be stressful, management is constantly over your shoulder. On the other hand they will throw a great Christmas Party for employees. Pay is moderate to low and raises are not often.
Favtorism
RTH (Current Employee) –  Lousville KentuckyDecember 3, 2018
Managemwnt let's some people get by with everything. They do not treat us fair .they don't care about us .its all about them one supv only knows how to scream at us we are not animals
Pros
Pay check
Cons
Shift managment .
Enjoyed the job
utility worker (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCDecember 1, 2018
I enjoyed working with conagra but it's a young man's game the pay is good but you earn every penny if I could I would return I recommend this job to anyone
Pros
The pay
Cons
Hard work
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Quincy, WANovember 29, 2018
Working at ConAgra gave me experience as Quality assurance, I liked the job and there was a lot of people I really enjoy working with and I still miss. A typical day at work depending on the day it could have been really busy or relax.
Pros
Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conagra Brands. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss