Conagra Brands

Found 1,464 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,606 reviews

Conagra Brands insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Plenty of opportunity for hours

Multiple schedules allow for flexibility. Plenty of overtime is offered. Safety is #1 priority. Meaningful work environment with opportunities for advancement.

Bad managment

A typical day at work Bad co workers they won’t help you They try to make you feel bad Worst workplace All people that are in your shift and do the same position will see you with hate

Cons

No help they will trow you out there

Avoid at all cost

Plenty of other choices in the area. Don't work here. Terrible work environment and low pay compared to other manufacturing jobs. Facility is old and falling apart.

Pros

N/a

Very responsive employer

I personally feel this company cares about their community and their employees overall a very good company to work for friendly management and very approachable if there are any issues during your employment i would highly recommend this company to work for.

Pros

Very caring company about their employees and community

Cons

having to work 7 days a week depending on what department your in, great for single persons not so much for single parents.

Good pay/ poor work life balance

Used to not be a bad place to work for till new ownership. Tend to lean more towards who you are in terms of raises and leniency than your quality of work. Serious safety issues are typically ignored until somebody is injured. The pay and benefits are some of the best in the area though

Pros

Pay, benefits

Cons

Ignore safety issues, give raises based on whether manager likes you

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

hard job

This job is a revolving door of employees, the factory keeps employees that don't have any integrity and fire the ones that actually do the job. Direct management doesn't care to make sure you are trained properly before sending you to the wolves. Supervisory management only cares about production even though the company preaches that safety is their #1 priority. Other employees are either great to work with or the complete opposite, there is no in between.

Avoid like covid

This place will work you into the dirt. They will work you 7 days a week, no exceptions. Holidays, forget them, vacation time, only after at least a year employed. And even that depending when you start. Sick leave nope, personal days (1), yes (1). And all of this with the blessing of a union. That you have to pay almost a $1000 for every year in dues. Good times

Pros

Nope

Cons

Already listed

bad management, can be better

I don't know if its because its the end of the year but it was a horrible time to be promoted. Never got properly trained, new people training new people. It was chaotic and nonsensical. Then got into it with a nobody. And I left.

Pros

Fair pay, some good people there

Cons

its chaotic right now. Too bad.

Excelente empresa.

Muy buena cultura y obejitos con el empleado. Buenos entrenamiento continuos, etc.

Pros

MUY BUENO

Cons

Si hay buenos descansos

Conagra tells nothing but lies.

Don't think that conagra cares about you. You are nothing but a employee number. Hr team is the worst, uncaring, inconsiderate, people I have ever meet! They don't care about you unless you bend over and kiss their a..! I wouldn't tell my friends to work here, but would tell my worst enemy's that it was a great place to work!

Pros

Every now and then you get breaks.

Cons

Pointed for going to doctors, 7 points, lose your job.

great pay and work/life balance

pay, work/life balance, and benefits are great hands down. Culture is like most companies if you are "one of the chosen" you get promoted and good advances, if not, you are overlooked and often get tasked with random projects.

Pros

401k, remote work(some) and summer hours

Cons

lack full time remote

Great Pay-That's about it.

The culture is very toxic. Managers are corrupt and constantly getting replaced. Safety culture is a joke. HR is only open 4 hours a day with several hundred employees. Very little consistency on discipline and leadership upholding company values. Rules for thee and not for me mentality with some management.

Pros

Pto, Pay, Benifits

Cons

Toxic, Poor Management, Cold Environment

Cool office space with great people and culture.

They have great office space, with open floor plan and plenty of light for all. The people are cool, it's a great place to start your career if you are driven.

Pros

free popcorn

Cons

Office space is in a public building, not the easiest to get to daily.

Forklift Driver

I wasn’t charge on loading loading trucks do they put away everything is pretty easy and simple and fill up the lines with the products such as sugar salt pumpkin spices and all the other ingredients when it’s needed job is pretty easy and chill and relax definitely I’d recommend the job

Pros

They work with your schedule if you need some time to work extra

Cons

They work Saturdays and Sundays

High turnover with management. Upper management doesn't seem to care

Overall morale is bad. What is known and accepted by longtime employees is that HR is horrible. Management is constantly changing and upper management doesn't seem to care. Would be a great place if the culture changed and management stepped up and looked after their better managers and supervisors.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Favoritism and poorly managed all around.

Fun place to work

Good place to work until plant closed. Pay was excellent and benefits good. If this plant had not closed I would have retired from there. Company was very liberal thinking

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Lots of hours

They shut the plant down it was a great paying job. The companies home office changed from Omaha to Chicago fatter they bought Pinacle Foods. They had a lot of redundancy in their supply chain.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Plant shut down

This place is terrible / they get no stars ⭐️

The place sucks the worst job ever had in my life do not work at Conagra foods you will regret it they take over your life and do not help you in anyway shape or form it’s a paycheck all I can see. PS the management is terrible they can not keep any one ☝️ working there for to long because they don’t know how to treat people.

Pros

Money / It’s a check

Cons

It’s a good job if you are a Mexican

Horrible

They are horrible at training put you on jobs with no training what so ever then blame you when you do something wrong one lead actually knows how to make things run efficiently the other ones literally tell you they don't know exactly what they are doing I walked off job mid shift it was that irritating and they are that rude I have never in my 25years of working ever dealt with things this bad and have never walked off a job before

Money that’s all

Very bad management and HR is Just all over the place they don’t know how to communicate with the new workers. The only positive thing about ConAgra is the pay other than that there’s nothing good.

Pros

Pay

Cons

It pays really well my old position seamer was $22 and overtime iui s $31. Pag is so goood the best oart.

Yes it was a good job but when it comes to the season its July till mid October. Nonstop work everyday most lk y 12 hours everyday gets tiring and no breaks but the pay is great.

Pros

Pay is over good.

Cons

Not a flexible schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conagra Brands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Conagra Brands.
Powered byComparably

Compare Conagra Brands with

• Conagra Brands
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?