Play YouTube video button

Concentra Employee Reviews

Found 1,758 reviews matching the search See all 1,809 reviews
Internship
Student RMA (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 14, 2019
I completed my internship of 210 hours. It was a great place to work I learned a lot. The employees are great help and taught me more than I every thought I could learn.
Pros
Great Place to Work
Great for building skills
Assistant Center Operations Director (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJanuary 13, 2019
This company isn't a terrible company... but there are most certainly hints of racism from the top down and even in some of the clinics, the clinicians get away with absolutely abhorrent behavior. Raises are not individually based so good luck ever getting one if you have a few bad seeds in you center because it takes 500 years to get rid of someone. Company also continues to raise bonus goals so they are almost unattainable. (Patient scores)
Pros
Competitive pay to start
Cons
Patient Scores, Raises, Bonus Programs
great company to learn from
Certified Medical Assistant/Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJanuary 10, 2019
I learned a lot from this company.I would recommend this company to many new graduates. I would recommend a better management team, better training for new staff members.
fast paced workeplace
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 7, 2019
Concentra was a fast-paced workplace and this molded me as a young therapist for future jobs. There was a sense of pride to work there because we were very successful at rehabilitating most of our patients back to work
Pros
great work space
Cons
too far from home
Good
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 6, 2019
It is a nice diverse place to work. The management was okay, not very understanding at all. I want not giving a promotion, yet the person that has been there the longest did, and she called in at least once a week and was late often.
benefits
Cons
No room for growth
Pt
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 3, 2019
I worked here as a PRN therapist out of school and it was a laid-back environment. I enjoyed working here. I know there were other locations that were much busier, depending on what you're looking for.
Refund Auditor/AR Private Pay (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 3, 2019
I would never have left the company (US HEALTHWORKS), but they sold to Concentra. It is out with the old and in with the new. I don't know how the future with Concentra employees will be...
Pros
very flexible
Cons
unsure future
Internship
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 3, 2019
I had a lot of fun and I learn a lot from my internship. All of the staff was super helpful and they have a lot of knowledge to give out. I really loved working with Concentra on Paradise
Pros
Good Teachers, Good people, Good Providers
Cons
I have no cons
much Work little pay
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Texas, TXJanuary 2, 2019
it is a good start place but not to stay for long and can not stay there as a career.
wage is very little as compared what you do / you do everything but get paid little,
Pros
get several skills
Cons
little pay, no much benefit
Not a bad company
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJanuary 2, 2019
It's been a while since I worked with this company but I can tell you that the locations I chose to work as a PRN had some of the most amazing staff and management available. They were flexible with my school and children's schedules allowing me to move forward in my life leading to me graduating nursing school.
Concentra
Radiological Technologist (Former Employee) –  Round Rock TexasJanuary 1, 2019
Concentra really helped me build my skills as a radiographer and helped mold me as a person. I would recommend this company to any one, especially fresh out of school students.
Great leadership
Charge Entry Rep (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXDecember 28, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to build relationships with everyone within the organization. They are really big on cultivating relationships. Good benefits offered.
benefits
Cons
pay
Strict n peddy
Cash Posting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXDecember 28, 2018
Was not the job for me. Very stressful job. No time for family. Its work work work. No good training. Leaders are immature n keel up mess. To many Chiefs n not enough Indians.
Pros
Flexible time to come in
Cons
Mandatory OT, long hrs, working on sundays
Drug Screen Collector/Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 26, 2018
Management at Comcentra was okay, need to evaluate the amount of staff needed to productively maintain the customer flow. Busy office yet staff is required to perform several duties within unrealistic time frame.

To improve its productivity the staff ratio to work volume need to be reviewed.
Pros
Good job benefits
Cons
limited staff ratio to work volume
Pretty good place to work as a PT
Therapy Director, Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Rohnert Park, CADecember 25, 2018
I felt great support from my regional manager and the regional management team. Wage was fine and team was friendly. I only left to return to academics. Good place to work as a clinician, I just left as I really missed teaching.
Pros
Supportive and great team
Cons
Expected to sell products when not necessary
Not growth oriented
Billing / Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 12, 2018
You are made to feel that they want you to grow, even if it is with the goal of moving on to advance your career outside of Concentra. But this is no the case. When you leave you are not treated very well.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Pay, and lots of OT required
Great Learning experience
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2018
Concentra was a great learning experience for me. I loved the people I worked with. The management team was good. Its just the people that are not there everyday you know The CEO are the ones that don’t listen to the little people.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, and coworkers
Cons
CEOs don’t look out for the hard workers
Fast pace clinic
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 5, 2018
I love that this company helps with different learning tools, the doctors are friendly to work with, Great working hours and to work here you have to be very driven and motivated.
Miss it!
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CODecember 3, 2018
Very quick paced. Keeps you busy. I loved working with all of the specialists that were at our center. Learned so much with a broad spectrum of treatment!
Great place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 29, 2018
Environment always pleasant. Doctors and peers always willing to teach you and help you when needed. Leads always making sure everything is done in a timely and efficient manner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentra. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight