Concentric Methods, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
All good
NIH Biorisk Branch Document Control Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJuly 14, 2018
I have worked for this company six years. I have had no issues. I like that you are evaluated annually. There is no sick leave. There is very little feedback from management on job performance or career options within the company. You will rarely see management onsite.
Pros
I appreciate my manger's leadership
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Flu Clinic Nurse at NIH (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMay 3, 2018
My work experience was a very productive and humble experience. I was treated with respect and my contract with NIH was pleasant. I would love to work for them again.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short term contract
Concentric Methods was Great
Psychologist (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VA / Oceanside, CAApril 2, 2018
The people at Concentric Methods were awesome. My program manager was always accessible and responsive and the director is an approachable and friendly man who cares about his employees. The pay was excellent as were the benefits. Contract work for the government has its pros and cons. Personally, autonomy is more important than salary in the long run.
Pros
salary and benefits; concentric methods people: clinic staff
Cons
inflexible work hours sometimes at odds with clinical effectiveness
administrative assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCMay 23, 2016
under paid, hired for medical records clerk but worked a administrative assistant job. wrongly hired and company was"processing" the paper work to fix the job title.