Play YouTube video button

Concentrix Employee Reviews

United States14,273 reviews
Found 14,273 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Concentrix selected this as a representative review
The COE team has made this a great decision for me. Management has been extremely helpful in the transition. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to succeed.
Aloha
Experienced a new element in Automotive which resonated with my skills in Sales and service yet still educational and a great value in my future
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
We’re all human.
Working for Concentrix was good. The coworkers was cool. The TL’s and management wasn’t to helpful when you ask questions or needed help. Breaks and lunch was short especially lunch.
Pros
Good pay, work from home.
Cons
Short lunch break, TL’s wasn’t helpful.
Turnaround rate extremely high. Work/life balance is not there, especially the higher up you go. New hires treated better than tenured employees in order to keep new hires, but tenured employees quit due to this. Very limited advancement opportunities, can move up to highest senior level in less than 1 year, quicker if not enough people in higher support levels, but then virtually stops.
Pros
It's a place to work and get paid, regardless of education, knowledge, age, etc. Learn customer service and support skills.
Cons
Little advancement opportunities, it's who you know and get along with, not skills.
This is a very hostile work environment. People actually do experience physical violence, either in the building or in the parking lot. There is a lot of discrimination practiced in this place against white people, older people, and disabled people. If you are under-educated, or have no experience, or if you can't pass a drug test, its easy to get a job here.
Pros
There are none, unless you are a person of color.
Cons
This was the worst company Ive ever worked for in 40 years, everything about it was a 'con'
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Excellent company . Work with your schedule if you have small children. Never had an issue getting a day off to take my child to her appointments. Excellent
Pros
Working from home .
Cons
Pto
A great place to work if you enjoy working at home. Alos, great benefits and good money ..overall enjoyable. The people were friendly and the training was thorough it is a great job to start learning technical know-how.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
It was a different experience for me honestly but I learned a lot and I gained a lot of knowledge and I love working with people so it was pretty easy for me
Their system was horrible Literally had to sit and respond every three minutes that you were there with no pay when their system didn’t work It was ridiculous If you have to take time off for family medical they will call you to come to work anyway Miss it like a headache although I liked my managers
Pros
Easy work at home
Cons
Company does not respect laws and system a mess
This company when u first get the job. They promised u anything u ask for. Then as ur there, opportunity come available, so u think it great. Then u go to other Dept and find out ur just doing more work, same pay Threat to take job away, when u can not stay on top of the work load. Client’s are always asking for more and manager unprofessional Down right nasty 😷
Pros
Close to home
Cons
The manager and TL r worst
This was a great place to work. The pay was decent, so was the hours and the management. I would highly recommend this as a beginners job.
I started here as my first job.
Pros
If you get selected, run the opposite direction because there's nothing good about them.

You won't get the promised salary

Work itself is exhausting.

If you love having people screaming down the phone complaining about their Broadband and landline then this is the job for you!
Cons
Full of those.
The workplace culture is one of the worst, they have no set rules and allows certain employees to do as they wish. Poor communication, no security. The training that is provided is given to you from other employees that do mot have the concept of what the job requires.
Pros
close to home
Cons
Poor managerial staff and treatment of some employees
I love working with people an helping others bit my desire to help people an stalk to them and find out there wants and needs and make there life's a little easier
i was 24 years old with no call center experience and i had a pregnant girlfriend. this was back in 2012 when there not really a job market. i applied at 30 places and only this place called me back. i went in got hired on the spot and started my journey to success. i started out as an agent making 10$ an hour then i got promoted to a quality manager then to a trainer then i got promoted again to a recruiter. And i did this all with just a ged. If you work hard and never give up you will go far here. I have been here for 8 years and i recommend it to anybody whos looking for a chance to succeed and be more.
There was a balance between work and home life while I worked here at Convergys. A typical day was great since I felt proud helping customers resolve their problems and retaining them as clients. I enjoyed this type of work.
Pros
Wide range of problem solving skills needed
Cons
Wide range of problem solving skills needed
Concentrix is a great place to work, but I’m looking for something different. I would enjoy if I got paid every week instead of biweekly. I’m looking to make more money as well.
This is an extremely toxic work environment they say they promote team building and talk about their culture. All I ever felt was like a warm body to them.
Happy satisfied given a chance i would like to work again at Concentrix. Food, the ambiance, the benefits are great. There is a yearly family events.
Constantly being coached for “Missed opportunities” made it a pretty meh place to work, being good at sales and gaining joy in life from making money would be my only recommendation for wanting to apply outside of the sales program exponential gain is near impossible and definitely not going to happen for everyone because of the system they use to schedule who gets calls, call disconnected, too bad, customer had the wrong number, tough looks like you’ll spend next week trying to dig out of the bad luck you had this week
Pros
Pot lucks and commission
Cons
Productivity/sales rating system
They genuinely do not care about the staff. All they care about is making sales. The commission is little to nothing. TLs refuse to take escalations most of the time, even when the Cx requests a manager, making your call time skyrocket. If it’s not about making sales leads will ignore you and won’t help with whatever you need. Pay is garbage compared to companies in surrounding area. Straight up high school environment and some workers are 40 years old +. Disgusting attitudes.
Pros
Schedule was alright
Cons
Everything sucks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.
6.2K
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight