Concentrix
Happiness rating is 57 out of 100

Concentrix Employee Reviews

United States16,166 reviews

Found 16,166 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,763 reviews

It's a good place to work, due to many locations worldwide there is no real interaction with upper management due to size of the company and number of employees.

Pros

health benefits

Cons

lack of communication

Never again

Too much drama. Not a fun place to work at all. The free tv service was nice but not worth it to stay. I met a lot of nice people. Didn’t enjoy working in a building with no windows.

Concentrix insights

Based on 5,124 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Bad

A local Call Center, Retaliation. miserable wage. favoritism. one more of the bunch. there are a few "benefits " but it is not worthy unless you are there for a short period of time.

Not a very good environment

Kind of throw you to the wolves!! Training isn’t long enough and trainers are not good but expect you to succeed to make them look good. No room to grow.

Highschool

Very unprofessional m, management all over the place, clients getting such policies and procedures aren’t implemented. If you value your health and a piece of mind …. RUN

Terrible work place

Good pay. They could be more honest about schedules I was moved to collections saying I was going to keep my schedule and they end up moving me to schedule I couldn’t do because of kids schedule and I explained that to them before they moved to collections that I will need to keep the schedule I have and they didn’t care so now I’m looking for another job and the calls are back to back non stop

Decent job

It’s a great place to work as long as you get with a team that cares about their employees. They move you around often from team to team which can be a pain but overall a good place to work.

Love the job!!!

Absolutely love what I do! I love helping members. It is an extremely difficult job. So much to learn but there are plenty of resources. My first time at a call center. You have scheduled breaks and lunch you have to adhere to. They have an unrealistic expectation of your calls averaging 7 minutes.

Decent Management

Like all jobs there were pros and cons, they are easy to work with though, and most management is great! I did get moved from project to project a few times though, and I would have preferred to stay in one position.

Enjoyed my co workers

I enjoyed when I was doing social media work but then we got moved to another contract which was for a company who produces phones, computers, and watches, and I did not like it

Informative

Hard getting into this company but once you are in you’ll enjoy .. depending on the department or contract you might be on the phone or you might be emailing

Pros

Weekly overview of how you are doing - pay increases

Cons

Depending on what shift you have

Valuable Skills

I learned a lot and earned a lot. Was appreciated of the diversity. Room from for advancement if you truly want it. They work with you as best they can. Equipment is provided. I suggest high speed internet.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Lazy co workers

Fun and exciting

Loved working with my crew of two guys made a lot of great memories and friendships. Upper management at least some of them were difficult at times. Still liked the job.

Toxic work environment

Our project was not setup before we were put into production. We were not prepared for the onslaught that occured after the project started. We were fed to the wolves and when I tried to speak up they terminated me. Middle management is overly aggressive And did not make us as a team feel safe and inclusive. They were secure while we were expendable. I regret working here and hope those who think about working here have no other choice in doing so.

Do Not Recommed

The job paid decent but the work was stressful. When needing help from staff support there was rarely help available in the chatrooms. The job gives you anxiety and there´s no worklife balance what so ever you have to bid on schedule shifts after a certain amount of months. You dont get to make your own schedule, really the only extra time you´re able to get off is if you request days off in advanced and it has to be for a good reason.

Pros

Hourly Pay Rate

Cons

No Work Life Balance, Rude Customers, Lack Of Staff Support Help When Needed

Concentrix is Essentially a Temp Agency

The average client account lasts between 6 months to 1 year, then you have to move to another client, if positions are available. The pay is middling and there is no respect for work-life balance. When you are expected to be on camera, managers and trainers think if your monitor is not straight in front of you that you are doing something else. The also reprimand you for leaning back in your chair. You are expected to have your face as close to the camera as possible at all times. The most successful people in the company devote almost all their time to Concentrix and since they are paid salary they are expected to live at Concentrix. I used to love it here, but something has been lost and it is time for me to go. If you are lucky enough to be a customer service representative on a permanent account with a supervisor who is not on a micro-manage power trip, you might do alright. Moving up is a death sentence.

Depends on project you work on

Depending on the project you work on, the culture could be toxic when I worked there. Some managers were better than others and I'm sure that contributed to your experience.

Pros

Some flexibility

Cons

High turnover rates

They get rid of you without any reason what so ever

They fire you for no reason they tell you that what you are doing is great and that you doing such amazing work only to get on one day and be told that they no longer need you and that you are getting took off the contract

Hired just to not start!

Took the time to interview, got an official offer and did the pre employment requirements, and just for someone to call me the next day to say the job isn’t available. Seems very unorganized and not put together. Wouldn’t recommend working here if they just do interviews for fun and post jobs for them not to be available. Save the time!

Productive and fun

It’s a awesome company to work for. I wish I could go back to working there. Everything was good. All pros no cons as far as I’m concerned. I’m hoping to return as an employee.

Life at Concentrix

Hours suck. No work life balance. They don’t want you to even use the bathroom unless it is in your break. Have to bid for new shift every 2-3 months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Concentrix.
Powered byComparably

Compare Concentrix with

Concentrix reviews by popular job title

• Concentrix