Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 3,023 reviews matching the search See all 7,077 reviews
Unprofessional
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsford, NYJanuary 22, 2019
You had the floor supports messing with the employees it was very unprofessional you didn't get overtime and when you did worked overtime they didn't pay you for the over time and they fired you for nothing
Pros
Snack room
Cons
If you use the bathroom during your breaks even if you had a brake it was considered a break
Laid off after two months of hard work.
Customer Service RepresentativeCustomer service (Former Employee) –  Worked at homeJanuary 22, 2019
Laid off after two months of hard work. We were told at least 100 employees were laid off after extensive training in hard work. We were given no notice and was told they were overstaffed. Very poorly managed.
Pros
Able to work 4/10 hour days
Cons
Upper management
Downward sliding company
Dell Client ProSupport Case Mentor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 22, 2019
After several mergers there has been a steady decline in benefits and compensation. Company recently lost a contract for IT support and is laying off employees without any severance.
company is not what they make it seem to be
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 22, 2019
The company would be a good company if they learn how to treat the staff. This not a company I feel deserve to have the contracts they have. And the mangers should not be managers if they don't know how to establish a better relationship with they staff.
Pros
working from home
Cons
the company don't live up to what they say at the time of hire
Like Family
Associate Trainer (Current Employee) –  Erlanger, KYJanuary 21, 2019
I felt like family. Everyone wants to see you succeed and do well. I now of a lot of things that will help and the fact that the site director is even involved and comes down to check on us.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No enough pay
Concentrix summary
TECHNICAL TEAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 20, 2019
I love this place i worked here for 5 years as a team leader and as acting operations manager. They fed us all the time. It was awesome experience. Like it.
Management is horrible
Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 19, 2019
You can do well at this company depending on the manager you get. Some managers are extremely horrible. I would still be with the company if not for the last manager I had. He was out to get anyone who did well.
NO job security
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 18, 2019
They let go ppl and kept certain ppl. Now we are without a job with families to feed. They gave us a 2 week notice letting us know the job would end. Horrible!
Pros
Cons
No job security
run the other direction
Nobody (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJanuary 18, 2019
this place is toxic and demoralizing. so called TL & TSS are suppose to help with customers calls and issues - they are too busy on their cells and running around loudly talking.

the company offer no raises and do everything in their power to make you feel like less than human.

people are cut throat and try to steal your call backs - plus they will back stab you at any opportunity. trust no one!

there is very little customer service involved - company only cares about sales sales sales. at+t folks are screwed from the poor service.

mgmt only cares when someone is looking, which is not often.

very high turnover and no skills needed
Pros
quitting time
Cons
very dirty inside and out - figuratively speaking
A great work at home experience
Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 16, 2019
Out of all the work at home places I have worked at. Being able to work at this place was amazing. This was a very relaxed but competitive place of business.
Pros
Compensation, benefits, and customers
Cons
working from home
A typical work day
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCJanuary 16, 2019
Half of the computers don't work half the time everyone calls out all the time and you hours vary so much. You might go on break and someone else is using your computer and you have to search to find a new one you don't have a set desk
Pros
Sitting all day
Cons
Computer systems and Timings
eh its ok
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 16, 2019
it was ok but alot of ppl i know quit so i dont really know. you have to make your own decision about the place. i quit because i went to school so you can look
Cannot Rate Concentrix
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 16, 2019
Part of Convergys for 29 years before Concentrix/Synnex bought company and after only one month let 200+ IT professionals go. No rhyme or reason to layoffs, high salaries seemed to be targeted.
Terrible waste of time
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJanuary 16, 2019
They sent out bulk emails telling people that their jobs were over on December 1, 2018. My insurance started on November 6, 2018 and they continued to charge for it, my job was over on December 1, 2018.
Pros
Easy interview process
Cons
Management, no feedback/ no communication
Its okay...
Case Manager / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 15, 2019
The managers there like to treat the facility and staff as if it were a daycare... they tell us what not to do and turn right around and do it... The people in charge are always are yelling while you're hosting a professional conversation on the phone or leaving a voice mail. They will belittle you and make you feel as if you are less than simply because you are just an agent.
Medical claims analyst
Not Applicable (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJanuary 15, 2019
Does the position require you to talk on the phone? Or is it strictly claim work that you do? The requirements don’t say anything about calls so I’m wondering if calls are required
Great place to work with flexible shifts.
SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPRT (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 15, 2019
The company's turnover rate was horrible with the campaign I worked for causing them to pull the contract from them. Not sure if they were managed incorrectly or if they just needed to downsize.
One of the best experience in my whole life
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San SalvadorJanuary 15, 2019
Being part of Concentrix has been one of my best dreams ever. Since I was a child I wanted to work at Concentrix.
Great place to work!
SETTELMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 14, 2019
It was a great experience unfortunately the contract ended and lay offs happened. Other than that all was great. The management was great to work with and communication was easily established.
Pros
Great Communication
Cons
Long travel times
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXJanuary 11, 2019
I've worked here for almost 2 years in total, i left for a year and then recently came back. It's a great job with great benefits. Your shift, depends on you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K
42.1K
31.7K

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight