Concentrix logo

Work-Life Balance

Found 14,907 reviews matching the searchSee all 25,966 reviews

Great place to work!!!!

Featured review

Concentrix selected this as a representative review
I have been with the company for over 2 and a half years. I was able to advance into management within 1 year! Very flexible, and the people you meet along the way really make it all worth it. I love being able to develop others to help them do their best.

Pros

Flexibility, Evironment, Culture

Official response from Concentrix

October 8, 2020
It's always fantastic to receive feedback from members of our Concentrix family who have grown professionally and personally here. It's also excellent to hear you're pleased with the sense of culture and values our Concentrix family has worked so hard to cultivate. Thank you for choosing to grow your career with us here! Again, thanks for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it!-Concentrix

Information learned helped me to succeed.

The training was very thorough and the assistance from managers helped during shifts of work. The pay was okay but the ability to earn commission worked out well.

Pros

On-going training.

Cons

Rude customers

Absolutely horrible place to work

Extreme micromanaging for such a pointless job. Power hungry leadership that never communicates with each other or the reps. Most days you dread ever showing up to work let alone being told what to do like a child. The client product is so bad even inbound customers calling in say you should find a better job. The weekly and monthly goals are unachievable and you're expected to meet them or face termination. Everything you say is criticized, if you don't say anything you're criticized. It's a lose-lose job where the dirt rolls downhill and you're at the bottom.Forget about freedom or free time, flexibility, pay raises or advancing your career. Most people in my training class quit. Those still left get treated like they should have quit too. Don't waste your time here unless you're desperate. It's a dead end job full of desperate people.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Literally anything not related to working from home

Not a good place to work.

The place is stressful, when you're first hired they say they're giving you training but you receive more technical help than actual training. Mandatory overtime and pushed for more overtime. New manager (Team Leader) every month or 2. Rude people. Questions never answered or delayed by days past when you need the answer. Messes with your pay by leaving days off your paycheck. Still haven't been paid for 2 days I did work. You're left hanging in the cold to figure things out yourself. You're never given extra training or refreshers. Wouldn't recommend, unless you enjoy stressful, not up to par training and low pay.

Pros

30 minute lunch and 2 15 minute breaks

Cons

Pay is low, stressful, mandatory overtime, rude people

Fun work but stressfull job

Stressfull job and bad payment, but great people and helpfull bosses. I worked for a big account and I talked to a lot of people every day. I only got 20 minutes dor lunch.

Company is ok but the campaign is not

I like how the management is trying their best to accomodate employees' needs, especially my prev manager but the campaign is terrible. You are being expected to provide solution but their product isnt that great as they thought to be.

Pros

Vaccine and healthcard

Cons

Account or Campaign I work with.

Flexibility and compensation

It's a good company. They have always treated me very well. When I needed time off for Dr visits it was worked out. The base pay is the best I've ever gotten.

Pros

Promotions

Cons

Short breaks, chaotic seasonal

Decent job

It’s ok and the hrs are good. And the pay is ok. But at times it could ask for too much. The work environment can be stressful at times as well. I’ve had multiple managers and only a couple of them were actually decent.

Where you’ll cut your teeth

The learning curve is astronomical. You’ll be challenged but you won’t be taken seriously. All senior level management is concerned about is meeting numbers and scoring high on client surveys. They don’t take the ideas or concerns of middle management seriously. It’s a frustrating disappointment.

Pros

Challenge, Opportunity to expand skillset

Cons

Compensation, Benefits, Stress, Management

Good company

The pay was good. Interview process easy. Management was not difficult..requesting time off was easy. Vacation and sick days was paid out and reset every year

Jobs at Concentrix

See more jobs

Change of direction in technology division brought bad change in environment

Technology-centric CX solutions and call center-centric CX solutions do not mix when larger call center based business unit basically ignores technology side. No real synergy ever developed between two areas. Technology change in direction to AWS solutions brought about a stressful, uninviting work environment. That may change but feedback from some current employees says that is it still a struggle. I wish them the best and hope for long term success as I really enjoyed all my years their and do not wish them ill will.

Pros

Flexible schedules, Some decision making flexibility, Fairly close knit group of employees

Cons

Upper management becoming disconnected, Middle management under pressure to perform, Product direction losing cohesiveness, Less and less decision making flexibility, Corporate treats everyone like a call center associate

Not a job I would recommend

This company might have been great but the way the SMEs and TLs are never on the same page nor do they care if the system is messing up . They simply want you getting enrollments and that’s all. It makes them look good. Not you. They switch the phone lines on you and half the time your just making members mad because they are calling them several times a day and they don’t have anything else they need. The only pros that I have seen have been the training program and the ability to work from home. That is all.

Pros

Work from home, training program

Cons

Changing rules every day. No one on the same page. Never know where you stand.

Good Company, poor team manager

I enjoyed the work and the company, however, I was stuck with a new and power hungry team leader who liked to gossip instead of work. I met all my metrics and was in line for advancement, but I couldn't get out from under this specific manager.

Pros

Inclusive workplace

Cons

Upper management had no control of team leads

Very micromanaging

If you are used to freedom in your job don’t apply. Very micro managing, starts off okay but it quickly becomes a headache. Want you to stay I. Your seat and treat you like a kid when you have to use the restroom. Just too much stress for the pay.

Fun place to work

My coworkers are the best & my team lead is awesome. I had a problem with another team lead & he squashed it completely. My coworkers make it fun & the day goes by fast with them.

Pros

PTO starts immediately & the pay is decent

Cons

You have absolute no notice when your schedule changes

Unless desperate don't bother.

If you are into being treated like garbage and constantly being told nothing you do is good enough is right up your alley then go for it. Your customers can be fantastic and they can be pure torture. Most are decent people but that wide range of people to deal can be stressful. Being berated daily is stressful. The only reason to work there is if you need 40 hours a week and minimum wage. Don't listen to them when they tout incentives because the goals are so high that its virtually unachievable for the majority of contracts. Only one contract I was on ever treated us well and appreciated the efforts we put in to making them look good. And don't expect Concentrix itself to reward you. That would cut into the bottom line. Last year staff put in a huge effort to go work from home in a matter of a week and then were told Covid had hurt the bottom line so no one got raises no matter how hard you had worked all year! Some thanks.

Pros

40 hours a week, health insurance

Cons

Bad attitudes from customers, management and contracts, false hope for incentives, impossible to book time off.

Greatest Job/Company EVER

I love this job. The staff are wonderful and very understanding. The hours and pay are both a bonus. I love that I can spend more time with my kids. One thing I love the most is the unlimited overtime which is very rare. I’ve learned some new skills to use in life and at home with my kids from Concentrix. Overall I love that Concentrix always try they best to offer you first hand at any new jobs leads.

Pros

Benefits discounts friendly staff

Cons

Short breaks

Not a good place to work

You can’t even get personal days off, management sucks! It’s more stressful then I thought it would be, they don’t care if you have kids or not, and you get no holidays off. This is not for someone who has kids! And you only get 30 min for lunch!!!

Pros

Nice break room

Cons

Short breaks, management sucks, they don’t care about your personal life, working you way to much!

Mehhh

The pay was 13.50 which was okay. However the policies changed so very constantly. The managers put you through hoops just to get help, which in turn resulted in a high aht. And then they would complain about your high AHT.

Management is horrible & training is basically nonexistent.

I was trained for a literal whole month. 3 weeks out of that was spent “studying” on our own while the trainer did whatever. We had no access to the systems we have to use in production. That means we were unable to do ANY test calls or chats. Regardless of any prior call center experience (I had none). After training we had “nesting”, this is when we finally took 2 live chats and 1 live call. Then we were sent to production. Do not go here unless you already know what you’re doing as far as a call center because you will not be trained properly.

Cons

Bad Management, Bad time man

Sneaking hiring tactics and sneaky customer tactics too

lies lies lies. lies in the interview, lies in the training lying to the customer, a company of lies.inadequate training where its really based on what you can teach the others in your class.All the supervisors care about is how many people you can get signed up to loyalty programs and your numbers pass or fail are wide open for all to see even though in the interview you are told its not a sales job, you better make your numbers or you are gone. Write ups and consequences for loss of power due to winter storms and so many other inconsistent tactics meant to keep you from success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.6K

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Concentrix with

• Concentrix
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?