Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 1,616 reviews matching the search See all 4,426 reviews
Applecare support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 11, 2018
Concentrix is a very clean and well organized workplace. I've learned the most from the customers I work with throughout the day. Management is supportive and there to help. The culture is millennial and still professional. The hardest part of the job is being on time. But the most enjoyable part is being able to help customers resolve real problems.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, compensation is medicore (Depending on client), Schedule changes every 3 months
Good place
Customer Service Rep - Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 11, 2018
Good place if you need to get comfortable in Arizona. Great bistro across
Great views
Break and lunch given to you
Great amount of different clients
A fun and exciting place to work.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Warren, MINovember 10, 2018
I enjoyed the people I worked with and the work itself was challenging which is something I look for. The atmosphere was relaxed and allowed a person to learn from their mistakes.
Pros
Good pay and great people to work with.
Cons
You can get fired for the tiniest infraction.
Needs Better Pay Structure
Quality & Compliance Analyst ll (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 9, 2018
Overall, I like the people I worked with. The pay structure is almost non-existent and with very little room to make more money unless you change the campaign you work for. With close to 10 years tenure Ive not received a bonus whatsoever.
productive fun workplace
Customer Service Reprensentative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 8, 2018
very easy going can wear bussiness casual type of work very fast pace i love how its a family setting and everyone gets along concentrix is great and i love it
Great place to work, outside of the us
Site Director (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 6, 2018
US sites not given adequate support, guidance or training.Company presents as if they are concerned about people, but their strategies and decisions are all driven by analytics......you are JUST A NUMBER AT CONCENTRIX!!!
Worst Job experience Ever!
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Warren, MINovember 5, 2018
That place is SO unprofessional! It's filthy and everyone that works there knows that they have bed bugs! Wish they were harder on the employees about professionalism! They pretty much train you and let you do. Whatever you want to! The place has no real management!
Pros
They hire everyone
Cons
Bed bugs, Unprofessional, Pay is bad
great location
Case Handler (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MINovember 5, 2018
Being employed with Concentrix has shown me my strength and capability of learning new technology , it has been a challenge. I do have recommendations that staff should be evaluated closer rules put in place that are beneficial to the company as a whole. and that there be more staff meetings.
Pros
great location
Cons
training sessions too short
Concentrix
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Warren, MINovember 2, 2018
This Company is so unorganized, the management is unprofessional, the computers neverwork, you can never login, Its just a ghetto call center. i would never recommend this place to anyone
Wonderful
Customer Service Agent/Tier 2 Management (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 1, 2018
I can say this is one company that would work with you during an emergency and would accept doctors notes. I would recommend anyone to apply with them.
Pros
The pay rate is great the part that is unattractive is the shifts change every 3 months
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Daleville, INOctober 31, 2018
The workday starts immediately and I learn something new almost daily. The Team Leads and co-workers are friendly and helpful. The company is stickers for breaks times and lunchtimes. There fun times like pitch-ins and group decorating for holidays. The hardest part is having to change shifts or bid for a shift every 3 months.
Pros
Occasionally Company buy lunch for all employees
Cons
Changes in what employees say to customers from one thing to the next
Stressful
ME (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 30, 2018
The management here is not the best.Checks are cut short if at all. Operations Manager talk to you any way and does not care if you get paid or not. No sick days.
Pros
No drug test
Cons
Stressful place to work
Good entry level job
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 29, 2018
The company is good to work for as an entry into the call center world. There is not much guidance after the initial training. Also the management is not available when there are questions that need to be addressed. They did try and make up for it by providing an area for employees to de-stress with a ping pong table.
Pros
Cafeteria, team events, close by bistro
Cons
Management was not consistent, there wasnt much quidance
job summarty
BBWC / MST ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIOctober 28, 2018
its a good job overall... the job did teach me a lot how to , great customer service have probably spoken with everyone in the united states I believe its a fun job
Pros
always over time
Cons
short breaks
The Worst Company Ever
Product Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeOctober 28, 2018
This company is the worst company ever. Concentrix should have at least 100 class action cases in the works based on how they treat employees. Training is short, so much information and not enough time to process. Managers show favorites, unprofessional and only look out from themselves. Very high turnover rate. Firing and hiring constantly!. You have to use break time to go to the bathroom!!!!!? Seriously!!!!! Most importantly, please pay close attention to your check. Make sure it's correct because hours will be missing.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Poor management, low pay rate, unprofessional, unfair
Call Center
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Daleville, INOctober 24, 2018
Call Center Customer Service Representative.
Answered inbound calls about Medicare Advantage Plans.
Can not keep a shift you would like they are always changing it.
Fun and loving work enviornment
CALL PERFORMANCE ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Warren, MI 48092October 23, 2018
This job has taught me a lot in the short amount of time that I have worked here. If your looking for a job with job advancement opportunity's this would be a great place for you to work
It was like working with the wizard behind the curtain
Closing specialist (Former Employee) –  VariousOctober 22, 2018
When it came to assisting the customers, we were given all the phone numbers to call. When it came to the employees needing assistance, I always got the run around. Every communication was done thru phone or email. Only met my supervisors twice, one time each. Didn't know how to get in touch with human resources or payroll. My first supervisor reported my hours incorrectly causing a big mess that lasted well after my contract was terminated. There's no room for advancement, once you're done, that's it.
Pros
pay was really great! worked with no supervision
Cons
it was short term contract, never find another job like that.
Great company culture!
Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INOctober 18, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Concentrix. Management consists of people who worked their way up from the bottom, and are very kind and caring individuals. Management is very focused on ensuring that their team members have all the tools and resources needed to be successful on the job. Best management staff I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Concentrix provides their employees with extensive on site training on their policies and procedures. You're set up for success when you walk in the door, and if you do have an area of improvement they make sure you get the extra training and coaching needed to get over any obstacle. They also allow you to maintain a sense of individuality and appreciate the uniqueness of every individual. If I had to discuss a downside to working there it would have to be their scheduling. There is no budging when it comes to adjusting your schedule to help suit your home and personal life. Schedules are performance and tenured based and if your are a new employee you are stuck working the worst shifts. I've known several very talented and bright people who had to leave the company because they couldn't work around the schedule to help accommodate school or other priorities. However, if you're able to work whatever schedule they give you, then this is a great place to work and you'll get much satisfaction with the job roles given to you. Bright side they often bring in catering for everyone as a reward for everyone's hard work!
Pros
Quick job advancement, often bring in food for employees, paid vacation days.
Cons
No flexibility in scheduling. You work what they give you or you don't work there at all.
Not so great.
WFH CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Work from homeOctober 18, 2018
I worked for the Turbotax Product Support, This was a horrible company. I didn't enjoy it at all. We trained for one week and was thrown on to the floor after ONLY ONE WEEK. We were given sources to find our information but its like .... MORE TRAINING PLEASE. LOL.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

41.3K
31.1K

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Concentrix.

Powered by Comparably