Concentrix
57Below average

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Hickory, NC

Hickory, NC310 reviews
Featured review
Concentrix selected this as a representative review
Awesome company to work for. They help you succeed every step of the way. Awesome benefits and compensation/commission! Full time remote work! I couldn't ask for more!
Pros
Remote, pay
Official response from Concentrix
October 15, 2020
This wonderful feedback truly made our day, so thank you for your review! Thanks for being a valued member of the Concentrix family, and for stopping by to share your experience here!
Thanks again!

-Concentrix
Management is horrible. The bosses do not care if you fail at your job and once you’re failing, there’s no one to help you. Anytime asking for questions the floor support act like you’re stupid and incompetent of doing your job. The flexibility is great if you’re a single mom or student but the pay is not enough for what you have to deal with. The job also changes line of business so much that you have to relearn so many things over and over. It isn’t a good job and the management really is useless. Coworkers are like family, but they can be prejudice and conniving.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Management, pay and frequent changes.
I love working with people an helping others bit my desire to help people an stalk to them and find out there wants and needs and make there life's a little easier
They genuinely do not care about the staff. All they care about is making sales. The commission is little to nothing. TLs refuse to take escalations most of the time, even when the Cx requests a manager, making your call time skyrocket. If it’s not about making sales leads will ignore you and won’t help with whatever you need. Pay is garbage compared to companies in surrounding area. Straight up high school environment and some workers are 40 years old +. Disgusting attitudes.
Pros
Schedule was alright
Cons
Everything sucks
My experience was a daily nightmare!
I forgot my password to login and my team leader would berate me in front of the whole production floor! Not professional at all. Very casual atmosphere so leave your nice clothes at home and wear your hair rollers and bedroom slippers!
I worked here for about 3 months then quit. I would not recommend this job to anyone who doesn’t enjoy a work/life balance. The concentrix I worked at only had 2 shifts (both 8 hours) during training. So you were either getting up at 6 in the morn for your shift or not getting off of work until 12 at night. Training feels super long, it’s 6 weeks in total and I left training almost every day with a headache. If you don’t pass the tests at the end of training they make you take training all over again. The trainers were mostly fun & the class I was in, we played occasional games but other than that it was all just information getting stuffed in the brain. I didnt make it to the floor because I quit before then but people were usually really rude over the phone whenever someone called there were a lot of systems you had to use and it was really hard to know which one to use for what and especially when someone was on the phone with you & you were getting no help from managers
All in all it’s a great place to work at if job security is an importance. They do have really great people there. The pay and incentives are great as well.
Let’s start with the pro you don’t have to speak with someone to call out. With that being said they don’t know how to talk to people and they don’t know how to pay people no matter what they tell u the pay is it’s 10.50 if they tell u 13 it’s calculating u making sales on cell phones DTV or any other service the employees there are cool but they management has no idea how to manage hence the reason for high turnover
Our TL's and floor support have been super during this time of transition from site to home and also during virtual training, due to COVID-19. Even when things were "normal" we have an amazing team of leaders. It is like an extended family.
Official response from Concentrix
September 30, 2020
We sincerely appreciate this review and how thoughtfully you described your experience here, especially regarding the staff at your site. Thank you so much for choosing to be a part of our Concentrix family!
Thanks again!

-Concentrix
Concentrix is a laid back stress free place to work and are very understanding if you are having issues at home or private personal things going on you just have to let someone know so they can help you the best way. Different day Diiferent Way!!! The only thing bad about the job is the pay isn’t enough and doesn’t compare to other company’s in the area!
I don't remember alot about working for the company. When I worked there it was Convergys. Overall It was a good company to work for, I was just looking for something with more flexible hours by because I be had just had a baby.
They show favoritism, way to much. They don't care about the employees. If employee has an emergency situation and they're in call with customer, instead of taking over call for employee, they expect employee to finish call first, no matter how long that takes. That's not at all fair to the employee, especially in a life or death situation. They don't care.
They talk and discuss you behind your back. They cause friction between employees. They cheat u out of pay and bonuses. There is a lot of and foul language. Management is a joke. If u complain or voices opinion u get targeted then fired
I would recommend if you enjoy speaking with customers all day about there issues and then try to sale them something. It’s a nice environment seems they remodeled
I had to reach out to the president of this place because of how bad they treat you here. They really don’t care about you. I had to take my mom to an important Dr.s appt. and the OM told me I can put PTO or UTO in or come in a day I didn’t have to work so I said okay so that same day I took my mom she called me and told me I was let go bc I took my mom. They also write you up for the most stupid stuff ever. You could do nothing wrong and they will write you up. I was told by someone who was longer there then me that they didn’t write her up for not offering but they wrote me up.
Easy job. for sure a job where you can leave work at the door. Always fun an energetic work place. Management is super understanding. Customer calls are not always that bad
Positive place to work. Good experience with telemarking. Very supportive team leaders. The training was very detailed oriented. They would encourage employees after negatives phone call to continue to positive for the next phone call.
Got called racist for quoting MLK I have dream speech I'm Mexican was told not aloud to also the force you to sell to people who have lost everything
Training is good and pretty easy, but once you get on the floor, it's awful. You're trying to help upset customers while being attacked by your manager to sell the customer more services. People who are upset about their cell phone bill being too high do not want to buy DirectTV from you and if you don't get sales every week, management is just straight up mean to you. My manager would literally throw things at my team on a weekly basis, while we were on the phone with customers.
I loved my job and enjoyed very much. Management didn't want to help n and if they did it was like it was held against you. I went on maternity leave and was currently working first shift. I was old I would go back to first shift when I returned. When I did return from maternity leave was told I was being put on 3rd shift. By no means could i do that after having a new born. I tried fighting it and in the end received no help from HR or other management. I decided to leave!!!!
Pros
Fun and fast paced environment.
Cons
bad hours!
i miss working at a factory personally but this job is not terrible, a lot of good people work there and you opinion matters. the issue lies in the work, i'd say i'm a people person but if i'm being honest 1 bad call can ruin your day. The best advice i could give about the line of work is keep a think skin but be kind and considerate.