Concentrix Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 3,269 reviews matching the search See all 20,864 reviews
There is a reason why this place is always hiring
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Arnold, MOMarch 16, 2019
Extremely easy to get a job there. Training is rather a joke because the trainer was not skilled in training. Too many new people in class were there to have fun, which isn't in itself a bad thing, except when they forget once they get out on the floor they have to act much differently. Once out on the floor, you are pretty much left to yourself to figure it all out. Pay for what you have to do is not great, and benefits could be much better. You can dress as casual as you like or put on the fake eyelashes and dress like you are going out to the bars after work.
Pros
Casual dress
Cons
inadequate trainer; poor management
Never got paid for all my money
Work From Home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMarch 16, 2019
3 pay periods messed my money up never referring no one else and management is very poor and need to do better at communicating with the employees. I had two different team leads worse job ever
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Management disorganized
Customer service and tech support based
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeMarch 14, 2019
Was a great job working at home with benefits and great pay. Also offered advancement and career help. Only downfall was when and if your position or project is sold, you will then be placed doing whatever is available and there are some quota based positions that are not for everyone.
Pros
Work at home, discounts, pay and benefits, able to work extra hrs when wanting to
Cons
Not given chance to move up easily, changing shifts often
It was alright
CSR Voice Team/ Eservices Live Chat Agent (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 14, 2019
It was a alright experience working for Concentrix. Had its perks, but wasn't the best. You got bonuses and stuff, but that depends on what LOB you worked for.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Cops showed up a lot
nice work environmnet
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLMarch 13, 2019
Worked full time, annual raises, good benefits. management was nice. room for advancement in the account. good training. If you worked after hours no where close by for lunch.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no where to eat close by.
fast paced little pay
Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYMarch 12, 2019
great team leaders willing to help as much as needed. very high call volume leaving little time to prepare notes before next call comes in, short breaks and lunch
Pros
team leaders
Cons
short breaks, low pay
Worst
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYMarch 11, 2019
They treat the employees like dirt unless you well liked. Won’t do anything about management when they mess up. Allow mistreatment of the people who work for them. They allow chemicals into the building that cause folks with asthma to have leave.
They lauded off over 240 people because they asked for a raise.
Pros
Full time hours
Cons
Bad management
Not a good company to work for
Rx education specialist (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 11, 2019
They do not value their employees, things change a lot, management is not professional at all and there are no great benefits for working there. I got many kudos due to customers appreciation, I even broke and set records and no one has been able to even come close but I was never compensated for my efforts. I did not even feel appreciated for it and I helped the company so much
Pros
You get to sit down all day
Cons
No phones, staff is not very professional and the food in the break room is very expensive
Amazing Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 8, 2019
This company is amazing and the management is very understanding. As long as you keep communication open, they are very willing to help and assist as much as they can. This is the most amazing company I was ever blessed to work for.
Pros
Benefits, Contests
Good starter job.
Talent Acquisition Specialist- People Management (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 7, 2019
Decent start job in all fields. Work culture is more laid back and dress code is comfortable. Working relations drive success as much as performance if not more.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low pay
Convergys review
Advanced Technical Support Specialist Manager (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMMarch 6, 2019
Was very good with keeping the department as a family and was able to advance careers but compensation was not enough to sustain some in there mid twenties bit good for a younger age .
Pros
Good people and memories
Cons
Not good pay to get good benifits
overall is a good company
Apple Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 6, 2019
Concentrix is a fast paced company. Can get a little over whelming at times with the frequent changes that the company is makes. Overall is a good company one that you can learn and grow to love. I myself stayed with the company for two years and learned a lot from the employers at Concentrix.
Pros
benefits, support from leaders, unlimited hours
Cons
short breaks, frequent changes, unprofessional at times
Former GM CAC Tier II/VOC advisor
Voice of the Customer advisor (former employee) (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMarch 5, 2019
Having worked at GM CAC from June 2013 thru Feb 2018. My job was challenging and exciting. Pay was very good w/health insurance & PTO was generous. Nice monthly bonus easily achievable.

I enjoyed working my cases and resolving customer vehicle concerns in a timely manner.

Usually had a moderate caseload, learned a great deal about how vehicles operate, loved working with GM district managers and dealer CEM's.

Staying on top of your caseload and closing cases in a timely manner is key to job success. Working at GM CAC lends opportunity for team members to strengthen verbal and written communications skills in professional manner.

If anything, stayed too long in my +3 yrs. in the VOC
role. There were other line of business opportunities that I could have pursued i.e CAC EXEC, PAC or TL positions.

Always got along well with team members and team leaders. Highly professional & friendly colleagues always ready to assist team members.

My years working at GM CAC were the best of times!

Recommend working there to anyone who wants to learn the about the auto industry and likes helping people.
Pros
Good pay/benefits.talented and friendly colleagues.
Cons
Building temperature can be really cold at times
Ok place to work.
Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 5, 2019
Guaranteed 40 hours a week. Steadily moving company. If you work hard and follow guidelines they'll reward you with promotions and raises. They moved out of my area so that's why im no longer there.
Terrible pay, management, and work environment. DONT DO IT!
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCMarch 5, 2019
The management her is absolutely awful I would not recommend this position to my worst enemy. Then they say they will give you commission lmfoa that's a lie. I didn't get my commission that was owed to me more than once. The benefits are terrible and they make you lie to people all the time. I feel sorry if AT&T is your provided because they screw yall over big time. GO TO FISERV IF YOU WANT CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITIONS. JUST FYI
not a pleasant place
CSR Agent (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 5, 2019
the managers were not helpful, i changed supervisors and desk every month. no training at all . i was employed there a very short time , it was a difficult place for me to work
Pros
salary
Cons
management
Management not organized
CUSTOMER SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL (Current Employee) –  DublinMarch 5, 2019
You can't have a personal life work at Concentrix, because the management never provides a roster in advance.
Always have to work 3 weekends in a month without necessity, because it does not have sufficient workload.
The quality and price of the food at the cantine are really bad.
Management is not clear about our bonus.
The schedule of shifts and days are not fair as well. Not properly divided between the components of the group.
Pros
PC's, multicultural place
Cons
Management, restaurant, bonus, work on weekends
its a job
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 4, 2019
quick paced, 1-2 minute calls, easy but boring. lots of overtime. flexible if you were going to school. pay was 12.25. they're closing the project down tho.
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 4, 2019
I believe it is a good place to work of course there could be changes in things to make it better like higher pay, and more suitable hours. I feel like I was never able to see my family since only hours available were daytime hours.
Pros
Free lunch, good benefits, enjoyable environment
Cons
Low pay, bad hours
This company can work a little more on a couple of things
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCMarch 3, 2019
You should only consider applying here if you are able to handle stress, if you are able to multi-task, work quickly, make enough sales, and have a high patience tolerance.
Pros
Get free food and rewards for making sales
Cons
No paid sick days, PTO takes a while to build up to have a full day off, stressful and demanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight