Concept Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great company that truly cares about it's employees
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 29, 2017
The company is still rather young and putting processes into place, but the management truly does care about the opinions of the employees and is working towards providing the best atmosphere possible for the employees. The hours can be long yet the company offers flexible hours and will work along side of you to meet goals.

Having experienced 15 years in this industry I would have to rate this as the top company I have worked with. A company culture that cares about it's employees and truly strives for the best for customers and employees is a rare thing in the modern age, yet this company does.
Pros
Flexible hours, good benefits, friendly environment
Cons
Low stress work place with lots of employee fun events
Oracle Developer/DBA (Current Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 19, 2017
The owners are great guys. Lots of employee bonding events, including potlucks, happy hours, great christmas parties, etc. Opportunities to learn new technologies on thejob.
Management is terrible
Sr. Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 16, 2013
Management is terrible. Plays favorites towards men and retaliates against women with firing.
Voted best places to work in VA, 2013 Don' be surprised!
Senior Realty Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaMay 21, 2013
As a current Sr. Realty Spc in GA, I have experienced absolutely nothing negative in this work environment. Everyone in management seems to be helpful and that brings out the best out of us employees.

The office culture is totally relaxed although very busy. We try our hardest to keep our FAA client happy and we do. That is because CSi keeps us happy. We set our own hours...They allow us to work very flexible work schedules...if we come in late...no worries we are human...as long as we complete our job and or make up the hour we are good. CSi seems to treat us like humans (with families). They will "soon" impliment telework...50% of the time...since FAA said ok. No micro-managers here...I "sometimes" see the manager 3x a week? Yes...8-hrs a day/5-days a week...and the open door policy is always in effect...mgrs always present and the door is always open. Mgmt trusts the employees to do the right thing...and we normally do.

Seems like all of my co-workers are very competent so I do have a vast choice of workers to refer any questions to if any came up. The hardest part of the job is negotiating a land / space lease or getting used to processing the 4" to 6" document files or multiple files with documents dating back in the 50's. FYI...Its is not really that hard anymore once you completed your first task.

We have an exercise area with free weights, nautilus, full shower locker room and steam sauna...at no charge... The only thing we dont get is free food...but thats ok...and they dont scrutinize our lunch hour...Hint hint...

The most enjoyable part of the
  more... job is coming to work and having the ability to make choices to complete the task without getting micro-managed...   less
Pros
Work environment, Stress-drama free, pay, benefits
Cons
Traffic...office location conjestion
Enjoyed the job
Senior Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 2, 2013
I really enjoyed my job at FAA while employed with Concept Solutions.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
lay off