Concord Medical Group Employee Reviews

Nepotism and Micro Management Medical Staffing
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXApril 9, 2018
Nepotism, micro management, money over morals, cut throat, constantly told to prioritize work over family life. The mission statement is a joke, just like most of the management.
Pros
The paychecks don’t bounce
Cons
Just about everything
Rewarding
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Springville NYJune 23, 2015
Loved my job and interaction with people and associates.Was appreciated by all I came in contact with. I answered phone and assisted patients and staff as much as possible. Gave patients respect and compassion.Made an impact on patient's lives and gave therm a good experience when they came to our office. I also processed insurance referrals, prior authorizations,scheduled appointments and completed most office functions. The hardest part was leaving my job due to relocation. I miss everyone very much.
Pros
Free lunches, appreciated by patients and coworkers, schedule
Productive work environment
Senior Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TxMay 22, 2015
I enjoyed going to work every day. I liked the people I worked with and for. I had the opportunity to make the department run the way it needed to with the full support of management. I was able to learn about an industry that was foreign to me before working there, which made it exciting. I think any time you can learn something new every day you go to work is a positive environment.
Pros
Loved what I did and loved the owners of the company
Cons
could be a stressful industry
Very friendly environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TxMarch 14, 2014
Everyone there was very helpful during the two days of training. I had typical receptionist and data entry responsibilities. It was my first office job and it came pretty naturally to me, most if not all of my job duties were simple, very rarely was it difficult.
Stable, growing company with an emphasis on employee happiness
Regional Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXApril 9, 2012
Concord Medical Group is a unique company in that it is thriving even in a bad economic state. We have not gone without our share of problems but the business continues to grow. However, being a small company there are no benefits provided to this is a roadblock for many. Even with this in consideration it is still a desirable place to work.