Concord Rents Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fast Paced
Community Director (Former Employee) –  GAMay 28, 2018
Decent company to work for, fast paced and on it as far as technology and implementing new online strategies for Management to communicate/work with prospects/residents alike.
Good, yet lacking more support to employees
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Orlando FLMay 17, 2018
concord has been a very good company that I have had the opportunity to work for, when I started as a leasing professional, I loved my job and i thought it wasn't that bad, however with several changes over short time period it took a toll on my work efficiency. now I have to focus a l0t more on little details that were not as important before so it slows me down, I am places about 70% of the work in the office as far as cleanliness of the office, prospects, residents, renewals, and future residents. at times it can be overwhelming to handle so much for a single person.
Concord Rents- CSR
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLMay 10, 2018
This position requires a lot of patience. We assist with the applicants and residents of the communities of Concord and sometimes, they can be very dense and do not understand the processing. The communities are low income or LIHTC and there are certain requirements to apply so the application process is more lengthy than others. The culture of the office is great, for the department for customer service it can be very lax and we work as the work is given to us. Often the office will have birthday parties with cupcakes and celebrations for the entire company birthday! There is room for growth to expand to other departments or work from home, as they have a work from home program if it works better for your living situation.
Pros
Can work from home
Cons
People you deal with
productive
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLMay 3, 2018
plenty of work each day,good peers,supervisor was pleasant to work for,residents were kind,learning the new computer system in dealing with work-orders and time sheets was new to me,I really enjoyed the work itself.
Company provides good training.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAApril 26, 2018
Company provides great training to prepare you for work in the industry.
Does not allow you to do things on your own which are necessary to benefit and allow you carry out your tasks.
ANnoying
Assistant Property Management (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2018
This job is soooooo crooked. Like i would not recommend no one to work here. I got anxiety because of this job. Tension headaches. Its unhealthy to work here .
Pros
Give you hours
Cons
Pay not good enough
Great teachers
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLFebruary 28, 2018
awesome enviroment to learn, they teach you management skills they are patient in teaching aswell. there is always opportunity for growth. I would Go back
Great for beginners
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 19, 2018
They will train you and certify you in all areas of the job. Opportunity to transition after you put time in to company. Many people return to this company.
Pros
Training/Certifications
Cons
Horrible Compensation
Leasing and Marketing Professional (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 2, 2018
The management team was helpful and thought me a lot.
They were responsive when I had questions about the job.
My coworkers and I worked collaboratively to achieve our goals and helped each other out.
Cons
They work you at a fast pace under a hostile environment and absolutely not happy even with great progress
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 28, 2017
At first it was a great work environment which drastically change over night with a fast paced, hostile, and to many chiefs not enough indians feel. Poor customer service as well
Pros
They provide all uniforms
Cons
Slave drivers
Interim Pool Monitor/Office Clerk
Front Desk Clerk/ Interim Pool Monitor (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GADecember 19, 2017
If I was in the office I greeted residents, answered the phones, made copies and shredded documents.

If I worked outside as the pool monitor I'd monitor the pool area, verified pool id cards and kept area safe and clean.
Pros
I lived in the complex and it was a relaxed environment
Cons
Lack of hours
Workplace that challenges the team to always improve
Vice President of Operations (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 6, 2017
Leader in the field of LIHTC housing, challenging place with many opportunities to improve skills. Bringing on new product more slowly than they are disposing of older property.
Pros
opportunity to learn and grow
Cons
shrinking in portfolio size
Good workplace
Program Coordinator, Monster Club (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 4, 2017
Working with the children was great and the staff was very supportive. The job is a permanent part time job. The schedule is great for a parent with young children.
Manipulative and Deceitful Management
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLDecember 4, 2017
Poor Management. Grounds not managed well. Would not respond to clients needs. Price gauging. Cut throat regarding paying (small commissions). Divisive management tactics. Showed favoritism. Being managed by manager that is never there and mostly at home but supposed to be "floating"....etc.
Pros
Quality of buildings
Cons
Poor management.
not good
Building Maintenance Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 10, 2017
they really sucked very back stapping a bunch of con artists if you are not good with upper management you can't advance i cant say anything else sorry place to work for
Pros
Cons
alot of cons
Was a productive place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 21, 2017
It is a good company to work for safe and well organized, give you lot of training, safety meeting every Friday, good communication between manager and maintenance staff.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Very good place to work
Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 14, 2017
Concord is a very well balanced place to work. Management is very good and you can work on a steady pace. However, there are more competitive companies out there to explore.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Salary
The are seriously evil
Community Director (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2017
This company has no ethics, no regard for their employees. Trust me, run. After several years with them I'm soooooo glad I'm not there anymore. It's really sad, they don't care about their residents either. They push you to take application fees even though you have 40-60 people on the waiting list.
Cons
No regard for its employees or resident's
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLAugust 17, 2017
I was a leasing professional for concord for one year. I loved working with my team and assisting the residents with various issues. It can be a little stressful but it's part of the job. My problem with working there was the manager and the regional manager. They were the worst managers ever. They made the lives of the employees and residents a nightmare. I did everything that asked me to so and it was never enough. The workplace environment was consistently threatening.. No job security and upper mgmt or human resources does nothing to help you. I felt stressed and began to hate my job. There are plenty of other property mgmt companies out there that treat its employees very well.. run away from this one. Pay is the lowest in the area and it's not worth it.
Pros
Exoerience
Regional training manager
Regional Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEAugust 10, 2017
Responsible for the training and implementation of company policies and procedures from new menus to hourly and manager training. Responsible for 9 stores helping to keep them clean and compliant through consistent training and visitaion
Pros
good work environment
Cons
lots of travel