Concord Rents Employee Reviews

They'll use you and then toss you to the side
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLDecember 2, 2018
The company was great when I started working for them 5 years ago.

Since then, they've micromanaged on a crazy level, added too many inspections, and paper work, and you will get into trouble for just about anything.

The company has a good track record for letting employees go if they have been working for the company too long. They seem to like a good turn over with their employees. An average of 2-3 years unless your working for corporate.

It's very sad how down hill they have gone.
Good benefits, but the stresses outweigh them.
Pros
Decent pay, good amount of PTO, health care.
Cons
Poor management, everyone cares for themselves. They don't care about other employees.
Micro Management
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLNovember 15, 2018
Used to be a good company to work for. They used to care about their employees, and now all they care about is getting their numbers and money. Love to let people go after they have been employed there for many of years.
Rich work environment
Coordinator floater (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 14, 2018
In this position I am able to learn an interact with children every single day.
Stressful, dirty, unfriendly workplace
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 22, 2018
People break stuff to get new, there homes are dirty, roachs,bedbugs, mold.Shop has no a/c or heat. Thrash compactor area is alway full of renters thash and junk,and you have to pick it up. Most of the people very unhappy about something wrong all the time.No time for breaks management makes extra work along with what you have to do.
Pros
Free uniform
Cons
Pay for workload
A good company in the beginning, then the culture changed with new president
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 22, 2018
Concord was a great company in the early years, growing very fast and had a fantastic owner and presidents. Later in life there, they hired a new president and all changed then although some of the leaders remained and continued to be awesome.
Pros
LIHTC - stability
Cons
Lihtc paperwork
Property Manager/Assistant
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLAugust 22, 2018
DAY AT WORK WAS: Review/approved applications,post money,yard software,payables,create and pay purchase orders/invoices, service request,phone calls meetings,onsite meetings,walk units,reports. Community director trusted in my job 100%
Pros
Laugh with coworkers while work
Terrible company to work for
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJuly 26, 2018
Upper management doesn't care about their employees. Very cut-throat company to work for. When you leave the company, they do not pay for any earned time that you accrued but didn't use.
Pros
Nothing positive to say
Cons
Company culture
great company
Maintenance tech, Asst Supervisor/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 23, 2018
nice,owner,worker ,pay I great,lots of growth,training when needed...
caring , supportive, willing to go the extra mile for the staff,, never a close door
Needed a job
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJuly 16, 2018
Apartment maintenance at a section 8 community opened my eyes. There were some tough tenants. I learned a lot, but it was not for me. Pay was below average.
Fast Paced
Community Director (Former Employee) –  GAMay 28, 2018
Decent company to work for, fast paced and on it as far as technology and implementing new online strategies for Management to communicate/work with prospects/residents alike.
Good, yet lacking more support to employees
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Orlando FLMay 17, 2018
concord has been a very good company that I have had the opportunity to work for, when I started as a leasing professional, I loved my job and i thought it wasn't that bad, however with several changes over short time period it took a toll on my work efficiency. now I have to focus a l0t more on little details that were not as important before so it slows me down, I am places about 70% of the work in the office as far as cleanliness of the office, prospects, residents, renewals, and future residents. at times it can be overwhelming to handle so much for a single person.
Concord Rents- CSR
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLMay 10, 2018
This position requires a lot of patience. We assist with the applicants and residents of the communities of Concord and sometimes, they can be very dense and do not understand the processing. The communities are low income or LIHTC and there are certain requirements to apply so the application process is more lengthy than others. The culture of the office is great, for the department for customer service it can be very lax and we work as the work is given to us. Often the office will have birthday parties with cupcakes and celebrations for the entire company birthday! There is room for growth to expand to other departments or work from home, as they have a work from home program if it works better for your living situation.
Pros
Can work from home
Cons
People you deal with
productive
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLMay 3, 2018
plenty of work each day,good peers,supervisor was pleasant to work for,residents were kind,learning the new computer system in dealing with work-orders and time sheets was new to me,I really enjoyed the work itself.
Company provides good training.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAApril 26, 2018
Company provides great training to prepare you for work in the industry.
Does not allow you to do things on your own which are necessary to benefit and allow you carry out your tasks.
ANnoying
Assistant Property Management (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2018
This job is soooooo crooked. Like i would not recommend no one to work here. I got anxiety because of this job. Tension headaches. Its unhealthy to work here .
Pros
Give you hours
Cons
Pay not good enough
Great teachers
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLFebruary 28, 2018
awesome enviroment to learn, they teach you management skills they are patient in teaching aswell. there is always opportunity for growth. I would Go back
Great for beginners
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 19, 2018
They will train you and certify you in all areas of the job. Opportunity to transition after you put time in to company. Many people return to this company.
Pros
Training/Certifications
Cons
Horrible Compensation
Leasing and Marketing Professional (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 2, 2018
The management team was helpful and thought me a lot.
They were responsive when I had questions about the job.
My coworkers and I worked collaboratively to achieve our goals and helped each other out.
Cons
They work you at a fast pace under a hostile environment and absolutely not happy even with great progress
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 28, 2017
At first it was a great work environment which drastically change over night with a fast paced, hostile, and to many chiefs not enough indians feel. Poor customer service as well
Pros
They provide all uniforms
Cons
Slave drivers
Interim Pool Monitor/Office Clerk
Front Desk Clerk/ Interim Pool Monitor (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GADecember 19, 2017
If I was in the office I greeted residents, answered the phones, made copies and shredded documents.

If I worked outside as the pool monitor I'd monitor the pool area, verified pool id cards and kept area safe and clean.
Pros
I lived in the complex and it was a relaxed environment
Cons
Lack of hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concord Rents. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about