Concord Toyota Employee Reviews

Worst place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Concord, CA 94520November 8, 2018
I was working at Toyota for over a year and a half. I was there when staff quit unexpectedly and took on more overtime than I needed to. It took 3 months to hire a third person. A week after my coworker advanced up leaving me with the new one. Once again understaffed and over worked. An additional employee was hired a month later. I found out the new cashiers were making more money than me and when i went to confront the manager he kept avoiding me. I finally got him and discussed a raise. I only got .75 cents more. The funny part is I never received the raise after nearly 2 months so I quit. The management there is horrible. 3 GMs in the year and a half I was there. There is no communication at all there. The service manager was always moody. The whole place was a mess. There were only 5 good people there.
Pros
Discounts and co workers
Cons
Salary, lunch, favoritism, everything
Productive workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAOctober 18, 2016
I learned at Toyota that teamwork and respect makes a workplace better. I enjoyed the people at Toyota and they helped me learn the job that I was assigned to.
Not recommended if you are young or going to school
LEASING & SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAOctober 22, 2013
you will always be tired on the weekeneds as no weekends off. pay sucks and management is a joke
Pros
free coffee an tea
Cons
everything