Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great work enviroment
Radiology Clinical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 20, 2018
I enjoy the challenge of educating students and hopefully igniting the same passion I have for my career into them. In addition to ensuring I am producing students who will one day be competent technologists.
Great company to work for
Surgical Program Director (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAApril 19, 2018
Concorde cultivates a family environment while ensuring the staff delivered the highest possible standards for their future graduates. The institution molded and changed many lives and is a leading higher education institute to many people today!
Pros
Dynamic, modern, progressive.
Cons
It is high paced, students are encouraged to dedicate full time in order to be successful.
Fun, Productive workplace
Nursing LVN Instructor, Theory, MSN (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 1, 2018
Excellent management of students and instructors. Easily adaptable curriculum. Appreciated the opportunity for advancement. The workplace culture was always calming and comfortable. Ability to allow new, innovative teaching ideas to reach the students' learning abilities.
Pros
Rewarding career witnessing students' understanding, especially foreign students with language barriers, on to graduating and hearing they were furthering their careers.
Cons
Work-life balance not balanced.
Adjunct Faculty
Instructor/Adjunct Faculty (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2018
Concorde was a great place to work and enjoyed the relationships formed with other faculty. Definitely was a stepping stone in my teaching career. Everyone was very professional and the learning environment was exceptional.
concorde
Nursing instructor/Clinical adjunct (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 4, 2018
great benefits and compensation. Very high turnover. Overall it was a great place to work if you focus on the students. If you concern yourself with management or the behind the scenes activity then you may be dissatisfied.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
high turnover
Medical Assistant Internship (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 29, 2018
I love working at Concorde is a great place to work. I have great co workers, the students are great and the overall company takes good care of its employees.
Pros
great place
Cons
busy
Bad place to work
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 27, 2018
Management does not work with employees to fix issues and reps end up quitting. Not great support from management to team and supervisor lack of leadership overall.
Pros
Working with students
Cons
Bad management overall
I have worked here for 13+ years
Dental Assisting Instructor/Externship Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North HollywoodDecember 19, 2017
I left for 9 months 8 yrs ago and came back. I love my Program Director. The private vocational education field has its challenges but at Concorde our goal is to get these students a job and that's what we do.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Pay could be higher. Not at Industry level.
Stressful work environment with no support
Registrar Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 13, 2017
Stressful work environment with no support. They do things that are against policy to get enrollments which soon lead to disenrollment's because students are unhappy. Anyone who wouldn't break a policy for the campus president or any other member of management would be coached.
Enjoyable, low stress place to work.
Adjunct for English Comp and Critical Thinking (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 24, 2017
General Education Instructors at Concorde were given a written curriculum to follow. However, if students needed a slower pace to meet their needs which was often the case, I was always given permission to do what they needed. Overall a low stress, good place to work, but compensation was poor. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was working with the students who wanted to improve their lives by getting a better job. Because they wanted that, they worked hard to learn and understand what we were teaching..
Ability to be an rewarding learning experience with fun and caring teachers and curriculum
Medical Administration Instructor (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 23, 2017
Although working at Concorde College was challenging, the greatest reward was being able to teach medical students and see them become successful and get through all phases of the programs, What seemed to be a medical challenge was sometimes being able to provide the much needed externships in a timely manner in order to support their final transition for graduation and management provided at least the hope for the future.
As one of their educators, I felt I needed to provide a climate for positive learning and Concorde definitely recognized their instructors for their achievements and for those who completed the course
Pros
Providing medical externshipss through supportive learning environments, teaching students how tuonavigate systems of care
Cons
Unable to give attention to externship process, unable to offer support for cultural groups, inability to is .
Great diversity of students.
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSJuly 28, 2017
Great students and administrative staff to work with. Very flexible schedule with my other adjunct positions. Highly recommend working for them. Course work and evaluations are easy to follow.
Pros
great students and staff. Good curriculum
Cons
some curriculum could be updated.
Amazing co-workers
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 23, 2017
Academic Dean helped me to grow professionally as well as see areas in myself that need improvement. It can be a challenge working with adult students but it is a very rewarding career. The company has growth potential for anyone wanting to advance their career.
Educational yet finance oriented
NATIONAL RADIOLOGY DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 4, 2017
I enjoyed the challenge of creating a new program, and the opportunity to travel across the country doing so. The local administration was very cooperative.
Pros
Creating new ideas
Cons
Time was too short
Difficult place to work. Students are dollar signs.
Surgical Technology Instructor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 2, 2017
Students are allowed to run over instructors. Company expects you to pass students regardless of grades/skills. Tests and checkoffs really mean nothing.
Great Pay Horrible Management
Admission Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mission, KSMay 25, 2017
Horrible Managers that will lie to get you on board and then fire you the first time you complain or stand up for yourself, even if your the top performer in the whole call center,.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Shifts; Management
Great benefits
VN Instructor (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMay 21, 2017
Great benefits and pay. Insurance is awesome. Truly wants students to be successful. Management is inconsistent with there decisions. Sometimes hard to take time off.
DH Clinic Instructor
Dental Hygiene Intructor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 16, 2017
Like all jobs, it's about the people you work with. The hygiene program in San Antonio is excellent. The Program Director is top notch and supportive of her staff. All instructors are professional and moral is great. We are there for one another and our goal is produce great dental hygienists to our profession. This program is accelerated so it is not for everyone but I value my job here and am very thankful for it. Our administration is very good to our program because they see the value that dental hygiene brings to this company.
Pros
great co-workers and boss!
Cons
more benefits for part-timers
Excellent school
NCMA Instructor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 28, 2017
Love attending concorde and working for them as a instructor. They care about there employees and the students. They work hard to find you a job. Management has changed now, but I have applied to go back there to teach
Was very stressful, but fulfilling
Director of Nursing Education (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMarch 16, 2017
I had the opportunity to transfer from one campus to another and it was very seamless. There were a lot of turnover in the administration of the campus as well as in the corporate support positions. I felt that there were at time a lack of communication or sharing of information. But when the administration at the campus level seemd to be stable the communication was much better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.