* My day at work would be, scheduling, working on ADP, ordering products, budgeting, meetings, training, making sure dietary was up to DPW standards, MSDS lodges, know RSG, know polices and procedures and quartile reports.
* What have I learned - how to be a good boss, how important my staff is and why its important to watch the elderlys diets and how to communication.
* management - at times upper management would not listen
* co - workers - easy to get along with
* Hardest part of my job - was making sure all employees fallowed diets.
* most enjoyable of the job - was my staff (I had great staff)