CONCORDIA PARISH SCHOOL BOARD

• Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Nice place to work.

Opportunity to impact lives of young students and be part of wonderful educational team . Lots of collaboration with campus and district colleagues.

Pros

Working with students. Great coworkers. Parental support. Excellent supervisor. Familyl oriented.

Cons

Limited resources. High poverty area.

So what ok.

This job is so OK they move you or relocate you so many schools. They overwhelmingly you at work. The principal promise you they will hired you next year. They keep you as a temporary and then let you go quick. It’s who you know if you want to get hire quick.

The most enjoyable part about my job

The most enjoyable part about my job is working with the children. I enjoy helping the children. I’ve been help special need children for years in different fields

Daily assist head teacher with 22 Kindergarteners.

Duties: *Assist students with daily activity sheets. *Keeping daily record of my class lunch money and activities fees. *Quizzing students on Accelerated Reading (a state required reading program). Daily *Recess duty. Daily *Teaching a educational program to the students daily.(Sonday

Cool

IT's ok. Working Environment is good. The scheduling of holidays are great. If you make it a few years, they will begin to help with certifications. Good Job

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Desk Receptionist Assistant

I loved working at the school board office. I worked with great people. It wasn't a day went by that I didn't want to come to work. It was a quiet and laid back job. It was temporary because I was working there through my school. Overall, I loved the job.

How I feel about concordia Parish School Board

My typical day at work was great. I've learned that you have to have patience when working with children. I really enjoyed working for Concordia Parish School Board.

Good job overall. Fast paced, constantly doing and learning new things. I learned time management skills, patience, and focusing on the key aspects of the work environment.

workstation

walking into the building gave me a great vibe, I loved working with the kids. I could work there forever. The people was great to work with and the kids was very loving and kind.

It was a great place to work

I worked my senior year of high school and really enjoyed it. I hate I had to leave but there was not a opening for what I was doing. I made lots is friends and great people to work with.

Pros

Working with great people

Enjoyable learning experience

I enjoy working with the children and the children with different disablilites. It has been a rewarding experience. I look forward to returning each year to meet the new students and may soon be looking into forwarding my education to become a teacher.

Pros

Great hours off on weekends

I enjoy working for CPSB

I have been working here since 2013, and I can honestly say I have no complaints. Everyone has always been nice to me I have never had and problems or altercation.

We work in a relaxed environment where you get to meet and greet new people almost every day. We also get to hear all type of personal situations of the problems that the children encounter at home .

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

High turnover ratio

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONCORDIA PARISH SCHOOL BOARD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

CONCORDIA PARISH SCHOOL BOARD Reviews by Location

• CONCORDIA PARISH SCHOOL BOARD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?