Conduent

Conduent Employee Reviews

United States4,532 reviews
Found 4,532 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Conduent selected this as a representative review
awesome company to work with
Conduent is a great place to work.management are great they treat each and every employee with respect.there is no discrimination against any employee,they are considerate in times of difficulty with any of their employees.they work with each and every employee to achieve their goals
I loved the job but the management is horrible
I loved the job but the management is horrible attitude wise they don’t care if u have children or anything else it’s all about that job the bathroom has a horrendous smell also
Avoid it.
At this company all you really are is a butt in a seat. They do not care about you, just that you show up. I worked here for 3 years, and when they changed my schedule (probably the 15th time) to one I coulde not work I asked for some consideration.i was told I could work the schedule they gave me or quit
Pros
Pay is okay.
Cons
Constant technical issues, schedules are terrible, advancement is limited, company is disorganized, the list keeps going.
Great Company
Great company to work for however if on a temporary position there is no guarantee on it not being ended early and then you're left with no work and no answers on what to do next.
Coworkers are awesome and super helpful but the clients can be extra
The people you train with are awesome and if you get the right lead and SUP it'll be super helpful and you'll feel great. If not then you might be in for a rougher time. Most of the customers are respectful but the job is boring as it will basically be the same thing over and over again. Some Sups really want to help you where as other feel like they only care about the numbers. Overall a good place to work but really should only be a stepping stone as most of your job advancement is going to be moving from department to department.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
The client's best interest comes first.
This company encourages team collaboration. I became close to my fellow team members as we worked together to create and maintain a flawless product for our clients. Success for one was a success for all. As we collaborated we developed a common goal as employees for this company.
It was not a good experience.
Working at condiment felt like being at high school. There’s a lot of drama and the supervisors are really weird and childish. The calls that you receive while working their are borderline abusive, and the supervisors on the floor are negligent.
Pay sucks, attitudes, worse company ever
If you are starting at home and looking for a company to get your feet wet and help land other jobs it’s perfect but what you have to deal with is not good . I was told after 30 days we get a pay increase, $12 a hours is nothing to survive off of, it stated off great with the first supervisor I had then they changed and got worst the last one lied, and was beyond hard to get in contact with they throw you to the wolves and don’t care anything about you as a company, this was by far the worst company I have ever in life worked for and I have some experience with some pretty bad ones, here n training it’s scary to even questions because the response and the attitude you get back l, I literally cried so many tears over this job and what you have to go through, I had a better experience with the customers vs my peers and managers and don’t care anyt
Poor management
I worked here for just over a year, starting from tier 1 advisor moving up to Mac and then to tier 2. Covid-19 happened and they transitioned us to work from home. It was ok at the office but once you work from home, there is no support. As tier 2 we get all the most difficult phone calls , we get to break the bad news, we get screamed at and cussed out, and we have NO support whatsoever. And then once something bad happens to you that is not your fault, they terminate you.
Stressful for no reason
No flexibility, even if you are working from home. Your schedule will change without you knowing and you have to work that schedule otherwise they will threaten you with termination. No stability
Poor company to work for
I worked for them for a year when it was a brick and mortar setting it was fantastic but moving to working from home it was poor no one is happy equipment doesn't work like it should and can't get the support needed or they mess it up more when they do help.
find work elsewhere
No room for growth. Management shows favoritism to certain employees and then denies it to your face. People being placed on furlough are picked by attendance and not a fair random selection process. They are always hiring and people are constantly leaving. I would recommend working elsewhere if you can. This job is not worth the hassle of filling out the application.
hard work
on multiple projects focused in Healthcare business process automation and outsourcing. Mostly acting as Lead Software Engineer, but also serving as project manager and reporting/business analyst.
Conduent doesn't care about you.
All they want is work, work, work, and more work. If you're even 59 seconds over on your break they will reprimand you. But if a customer curses you out and you cry they don't give a ****. This job is a good paycheck. That is all.
Great place to gain experience with tech support
Pros
Great place for beginner level tech support training

Good job security and great advancement opportunities early on

Good benefits and decent pay

Nice work environment

Cons

Limited advancement beyond tier 2 level

Benefits are good but many places pay more

Mgmt disorganized and does not proactively plan well
Broken promises, false sense of security and advancement
I felt great in the beginning till I got blind sided about the company not being able to pay rent, telling me that we will get paid more over time based on performance and that was a lie.
Pros
Taught me patience and some new tech skills
Cons
Gave me more stress and anxiety
It started great then went down hill
It was a easy job until they changed up the computer system. We were off line for a week and were supposed to be learning the new system but we just sat around for the week and look at each other wondering when we were going to learn something. The next week they made us get on the phone and no one had an idea what we were supposed to be doing with the new system. The system didn’t work properly as well as charging customer outrage amounts of money money causing them to get over draft fees.. there was no support because the management didn’t know s**t either... Eventually it got so bad employees just stopped coming to work .
Stressful
You can give your all and still be at the whim of customer ratings. Your team members can be there one day, gone the next. Clear focus and drive are rewarded. Penalities for stats? Out of your hands.
Be on time and work every day!
All they care about is that you are there. You aren’t treated as much as a person as you are a number. As long as you are there and on time advancement could be possible but there are lots of managers that’s been there a long time.
Worse than I had Feared
This was my last resort job, and I was desperate for work. The call center life and I are ill-suited partners. The management were all very friendly and helpful, and I am grateful for their aid and encouragement.
Pros
Friendly Managers
Cons
Call center work
Worst place I ever worked!
Typical day was like working for a slave driver. Constantly reminded how much we had to do, and how much was not done, eventhough we were working 10 and 12 hours a day 6 days a week.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K
Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

25%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

25%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.