Conduent Employee Reviews

Found 2,698 reviews matching the search See all 3,075 reviews
not much to say
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 16, 2019
They try but ultimately nobody is in charge they are a third party and all their jobs are at risk as the contract can get pulled at any moment. They can try to make changes about sanitation and maintenance but ultimately they are a puppet regime lol. Its kinda cute though.
Pros
pay is decent
Cons
everything else
Don’t do it
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 16, 2019
This was one of the worst companies to work for . If you have children , please don’t even attempt to work here ! They don’t care about your personal life , your life has to revolve around this job and absolutely nothing else . You will have no time to be with family or to do anything for yourself . The hours are horrible , management is unprofessional and unhelpful and the turn around for this company is ridiculous! They specifically said we were supposed to be paid a certain amount and did not pay what they said they were going to pay . They also force you to work holidays with no holiday pay! The only pro is working from home , everything else about this job is a huge con!
Pros
Work from home, benefits
Cons
Poor management, low pay, horrible hours
Offers plenty of overtime
Level 1 Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 16, 2019
This company has a difficult time keeping it's employees. Their call center is unsanitary and they provide nothing to sterilize the work stations. They have constant issues with their computers and call system. They need to better develop their training as their training lacks in properly training their new employees to take calls on the phones and running the different programs.
Pros
overtime
Cons
unsanitary work stations
very oppresive enviroment
Phone technical advisor (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 15, 2019
This is only good as a start job in the area. Poor to terrible work life balance. The place is very demanding in time and is almost slave driving in nature. They make you use break times to go to the bathroom. If you are sick use past your break time inorder to get through your day you start to get incidents racked up against you. overall a very demanding and very oppressive environment.
Pros
Cons
the whole job enviroment
Not a good place to work
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79936January 15, 2019
Conduent is a deplorable place to work. The facility is so filthy. No one picks up the trash, the bathrooms are so unsanitary, They flood all the time and the are not cleaned properly. The manager is ineffectual, lazy, and not very friendly. He doesn't appreciate his employees and is very grudgeful. Management also lacks management skills. Nepotism is a standard practice.The manage hires family members and people he used to work for at Alorica. Parking is very limited and schedules are changed without notice. If you value your health and sanity, do not bother applying or working at Conduent.
Work/home balance
Customer Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 15, 2019
You can learn a lot at this job in a short amount of time. Management wasn't very professional, but they made the environment fun. The most enjoyable part is at the end of the shift when you can go home. The hardest part is dealing with customers who do not want to keep the service.
Can be stressful
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 14, 2019
Well I liked working there but the program that i did was very stressful. You had to learn so much in so little time.My hours were good and never a reason to be late. They even had public transportation near by so it was great having that option.
Your going to learn alot!
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 14, 2019
I started in the training program and then advanced into the tech support training program. You learn very quickly while in training and on the call floor.
Awful place to work
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 14, 2019
This company is RATCHET! There is no dress code enforcement there, the management is unprofessional, the restrooms stay nasty with fecal matter left in the toilets and other bodily wastes left on the toilets and floors. The place needs to be cleaned and the lack of professionalism is ridiculous. Management freely talk about employees in front of other employees, they hire gang related people, there have been fights about to break out on the call center floor, the floor support is not as knowledgeable as they should be, the systems in training barely work, they are highly unorganized. This is not the company for someone looking for long term employment. They expect the most and put in the least. I actually heard two trainers talking about the mental health of a trainee in the hallway. This place needs a whole makeover.
Pros
Its a job if you don't have one
Cons
working there is the con
Great culture. Competitive but Friendly
Global Support Representative for Verizon Wireless (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 13, 2019
The job is hard, and we all know it. Thats why everyone has a mutual respect for each other, and we all work to improve the area. The culture is relaxed because it has to be. The job itself is not for everyone. There is a reason why the turnover rate is so high: People quit. But if you can learn to let the job go when youre not working, being at work really is hanging out with your friends. 10/10
Pros
Great environment
Cons
The job itself
I enjoyed working at Conduent
Benefit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 13, 2019
You were provided with the necessary tools in rder to complete your tasks. My team was an amazing team to be a part of and if they would want me to come back to work for them, I would.
great people to meet.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Ocoee, FLJanuary 13, 2019
Conduent will promote from within for other positions, but you have to make yourself be known in a positive light. No tardies nor write-ups etc.
We do get Quality assurance incentives which is contingent upon a good grade.
Pros
Incentives per paycheck if you qualify.
Cons
STRICT attendance policy. on time for work, on time for breaks both leaving and returning.
Just a job. Needs work.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 12, 2019
If you need experience. This is the job for you. A job on the way to where you want to go.
Lack of caring
Days are long
Not enough hours in the say for the task tgey want completed.
Pros
Friendly faces
Cons
Worklife balance is off.
Productive and Fun workplace with Basketball Hoops
Customer Care Associate III (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 12, 2019
Excellent place to work at. The people there are really nice and supportive. Management is always implementing new concepts to benefit their employees.
Fast paced, intensive, but great people
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Puget Sound, WAJanuary 12, 2019
Your day never repeats itself. Adaptability, relationship building, a level-headed attitude, and an eye for detail and safety are key to succeeding here. Coworkers are great, almost completely veteran work force. No one will ever look sideways at you for asking a question or for help, and they support each other and enjoy working together. The students need your energy to survive. Bring it!
This division of Conduent focused on HR for HCA employees.
Benefits Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 12, 2019
The call center was somewhat small, management stressed a family-like culture. I personally didn't feel like a family member. Some reps, like myself, took calls for HCA employees who called about their benefits. Others took calls for 401k, which seemed less stressful. I learned about various types of benefit packages -- medical/dental/vision, etc. The hardest part of the job was handling various inquiries that weren't part of training. The frustrating part was when no info was available in tools and resources, resulting in having to leave my seat for assistance. The most enjoyable part was working on the 6th floor with a wonderful view of Nashville.
Pros
team spirit functions
Cons
project position although I applied for a permanent one
my Conduent Family
SR Exceptins Processer (Current Employee) –  Worthington, OHJanuary 12, 2019
We have been a family at Conduent. There are times when there are clashes but we get through. I will miss my family and have loved working there. MY Boss is an amazing man, He was one of us and encouraged us to excel and did every thing he could to assist us. He knows everything there is to know about the company and shared his knowledge. I never felt that he was "better than me" because he was right there at our sides.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
pay wasnt always good
comfortable
Coordination of Benefits Investigator (Current Employee) –  Parma, OHJanuary 12, 2019
I have a work at home position, hours are flexable and are easy with young children. There is not much workplace culture it was bad when in office is non-existant now that it is work at home.
Pros
flexability
Cons
no chance of moving up
It's a good place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 12, 2019
A lot to learn they have a get training program. Great support throughout. They go out of their way to accommodate. It's a 24 HR center so many different shifts to choose from. Very caring
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Can be stressful at times
This is the last place you want to work
RBS (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 12, 2019
This is specifically related to the Cary NC location - because they have offices all over the globe. The Cary location treats adult professionals like children and therefore they act accordingly. The location is filthy, carpets haven’t been cleaned in years, most people have to take allergy meds to make it through a shift. The managers have no leadership skills, the supervisor are childish and petty. They will literally give you a bag of potato chips, a lanyard and half a bottle of water and expect you to perform like you just got a raise. Don’t work here, you are worth so much more.
Cons
HR services, Management, Filthy Building, Unprofessional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight