Conduent Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 2,016 reviews matching the search See all 2,277 reviews
Its a Job
RECONCILIATION (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 15, 2018
The the people you work with are great. There is favortism that goes on without people speaking. The hours ar not conistent in every dept. Managemtn doesnt care for employee working below SUPERVISOR OR MANAGER. If you are just a regular emplyeee, you are easily replaced. We are crossed train in every area therefore they do not hire enough worker. We never ge raises but are expected to perfect our job on a daily basis.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
bad managment and no raise
Its okay if you really need some money
Customer Service rep (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 15, 2018
managers treat you like numbers, they don't pay you for the amount of work you do even if you are a tier 4 agent. schedules can be changed at anytime even if you cant work it they say its nothing they can do
Pros
you learn alot
Cons
management, short breaks, inconsisent schdules, dirty faclity
Great place to start career
Phone Representative (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 15, 2018
a typical day include a steady flow of work. communication with many people throughout the day. management responds to requests. enjoy waking up and heading to work.
Loved my job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 15, 2018
I was very knowledgeable when I started taking calls the trainers was great and they made it easy once I started taking calls I really liked my job with conduent
Conduent
Information Management Sr. Specialist (Current Employee) –  Yukon, OKJuly 15, 2018
Works easy, My position paid well, normal advisers not so much. The majority of employees make less than $14 an hour. The benefits suck; while you get insurance after 30 days there are no paid holidays until after 6 months, the insurance is high and has a $2000 deductible. Paid Time Off is accrued after 6 months at a rate of 3 hr's per pay period.
Pros
None, normal Help desk work
Cons
Benefits and your manager may be in another country.
Professional ambiance
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRJuly 15, 2018
I was impressed when I went to training the leaders were really encouraging and motivators. Trained thoroughly and gave ample time to understand the duties and responsibility and reviewed many times until, we felt comfortable. I felt confident about my job and helping clients. Did enjoyed talking to people and others were so rude!
It's part of the game! Maintained focus on the issue and resolution and end conversation unto the next call.
Pros
I learned to manage time, multi-task, listen and resolve using soft language skills.
Cons
I learned the disadvantage of the product so need to refocus clients and offered options, dispute dept was a nightmare and not reliable.
Great Place to work
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Yukon, OKJuly 14, 2018
Best Job I have ever had. Managers are willing to work with you. Constant feedback on how you are doing as an employee. a typical day at work is a mix of relaxing and stressful. best part of the job is the people, from the start people are more than willing to help.
Conduent
Call Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 13, 2018
This job is not for everyone, while I enjoyed working here the conditions are not the best, the equipment is often broken and the place needs a very very big deep clean. They are always hiring even when there is not enough equipment for the employees already there so it is often a race to find a work station before they are all gone. If you cannot find a work station you are sent home without pay. The whole company is survey driven even though the first thing they tell you during training is they are NOT survey driven, if you can not keep up with their expectations you are let go, that is why the turn over rate is so horrendous, they are constantly hiring to replace the people being let go because of a system that makes no sense. You can get a "bad" survey and it not even be about you or your performance and it is still counted against you. The pay is very fair though and it is a 40 hour a week job with allot of chance for overtime.
Pros
40 Hours a week, Fair Pay, Pto, Benefits, Discounts, Friendly Atmosphere
Cons
Dirty, Broken equipment, not enough equipment, ridiculous expectations
Call Center Agent
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2018
A typical day at work would be clocking, going to your computer and phone signing in on their as well, immediately start taking phone calls and assisting customers, unlimited restroom breaks, and 3 fixed breaks. I learned how to improve my customer service skills. The management is very unprofessional. The workplace culture is competitive and unprofessional. The hardest part of the job is trying to get through the day with the mangers. The most enjoyable part of the day is getting passed the managers, taking phone calls until it's time to go home and getting paid on time.
Pros
customer service improvement
Cons
management
Productive and calm place to work
Medical Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 13, 2018
I was a contract employee so I'm not sure of the benefits provided for long term positions. I do know that the vibe in that workplace was the best I've ever experienced in a call center. There wasn't drama between co-workers, everyone respected each other. The customers were just as calm. There were some irate customers but when you are in a element where everything is calm it eases your interaction with that customer. Management is nice. This is a place for adults we come and handle business. Being in a call center sitting all day, the free on-site gym was a great addition.
Pros
Sometimes lunch on the company, Onsite gym, calm enviroment, respectful management and employees
Cons
I didnt experience any but as I mentioned I was a contracted employee.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 13, 2018
I loved my manager and the few of the immidate managers but when Conduent took over everything just started going down the hill.They got you ready for a better job Conduent was like a started job to prepare you for better.
Stay away
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irondequoit, NYJuly 13, 2018
The stress is not worth the money & either way whether you do your job or not you are screwed... if the cuz don't like the company they have a contract with you get penalized...
Pros
Consistent pay
Cons
Everything else
Overall incompetence in training that was a complete waste
Customer Service Trainee for Aetna (Current Employee) –  Frostburg, MDJuly 12, 2018
Each day was like sitting in a kindergarten class with a bunch of psychotic kids that were beating you over the head all day. I mean the management not the other trainees. The whole training process was just a pointless waste of time. The rules are arbitrary and very inconsistent. No rhyme or reason. Just pointless additional burdens for new hires that add to the very high turnover rate. I certainly wouldn't recommend this place. You are better off being a trash collector or dishwasher.
Pros
Nice trappings
Cons
No place for a career, extremely high turnover
N/a
Customer Care Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 12, 2018
The company was great it had it's up and downs as any business does but overall was a great place to get experience. I don't have 150 characters works of exposition for this right now.
I loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 12, 2018
Overall I love working there..wasn't that long but they could've have worked with me a little better due to me not having a stable baby sitter.. other than that the company is great
Poor training & unrealistic expectations
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 12, 2018
I enjoyed working for Conduent during situations in which I felt prepared and well-trained, and I could satisfy customer expectations. It was extremely stressful when I felt like I couldn't satisfy customers AND my supervisors expected me to get off the telephone with customers. The training simply did not prepare me to assist customers effectively in too many situations.
Pros
I learned a lot, in terms of skills and professional knowledge
Cons
Often felt like I was expected to treat customers unfairly
Office environment
Low pay scale
Forced vacations
Lots of problem solving
Lack of communication
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Can't use sick time.
Typical work day
Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NCJuly 11, 2018
Educating members about their plan and helping them with their medications copay.
Handling escalated call when the member is upset and I'm able to handle member issue, without any complaints or grievances.
Stagnation, ineffective upper management, broken promises..
IT Member (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 11, 2018
We have gone through 3 MAJOR organizational changes in the past 3 or so years that have all failed miserably leaving the company (until recently) in this state where nobody seems to know what they should be doing, can't get answers from those in charge to make a decision, and something is "always coming down the line."

Hint: if you don't get the money you're worth when you get hired day #1, do not expect it until you actually leave the company and then renegotiate. This includes job transfers/"promotions".
Pros
Work Remotely, Flexible Schedule
Cons
Pay, lack of motivation, lack of direction from management, always reacting to the next fire...
Working at Conduent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 11, 2018
Conduent was a very nice job, there were lots of hands on training. Training was about 4 weeks before we were actually put on the floor to take calls. I feel as though the job had its difficulties as every job does, overall it was a pleasant peaceful job.
Pros
Food places near by for lunch, health benefits
Cons
Short breaks, disorganization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss