Conduent Employee Reviews

Very great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILDecember 14, 2017
Love this company so sad the company got closed down. Very fun environment shift was the only thing wrong with the company. Management is great. And pay rate was great
Over all okay
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 14, 2017
Over all okay. A little stressful at times. Training can improve much. There needs to be more consistency. Great Manager that cares for his employees.
Easy job but sometimes long hours
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  London, KYDecember 14, 2017
Data entry job that I'm currently working is easy but occasionally we work up to 3 12 hour shifts per week. Hard to schedule and make plans, never know when you are getting off work, either.
Pros
Easy job, don't deal with people
Cons
Could work up to 3 12 hour shifts a week
the training department is not a friendly team
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 13, 2017
I am a trainer for the Humana Medicare program at Conduent. I come in early before the students. I prep my schedule on what I am going to train for the day and greet all the students as they arrive. After they leave for the day I have report to submit on what I have done for the training day.
Pros
I love training
Cons
The other trainer are hard to work with, there is no team players there.
Where good people go to die
BGCO customer service (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 13, 2017
Ancient equipment, 5 weeks of training to learn basically nothing that will prepare you for calls. Class started with 30 people, ended with less than 20... First week in Tbay and that number is cut in half..... The absolute worst employment experience I have had in my 25+ years of employment with other companies.
Pros
5 weeks pay to set in class and learn nothing of value.
Cons
Work atmosphere is reminiscent of cell block D, old equipment, tiny cramped cubicles.
Not worth it
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 13, 2017
This job is not worth the pay at all. Customers are extremely rude and the staff does not prepare you adequately for the job. The training environment is not helpful when it comes to actual job.
Great people to work with
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 13, 2017
At Conduent you will meet some great people to work with but i think it’s poorly managed. Some managers and supervisors or very unprofessional and i don’t know where they where trained at. Some of the agents such as myself was over looked as a supervisor and had supervisors coming to me asking for help.
Find somewhere else..
Technical Support Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 12, 2017
This is job not a career this is not where you want to have a career the management is extremely corrupt and there are alot of clicks..you have to be a cool kid to play with the team, otherwise you will be stuck to a chair attached to a desk by a wire...at the center I worked at, the desks could be compared to the desks that you would sit in if you were in 4th grade.. the chairs were beat up and hardly safe.. seriously the only advantage of going to work every day was the fact that you got a paycheck.. some of the customers you talk to Gordy's on the phone but most of them weren't over entitled and expected everything to be handed to them for free because they pay a premium price for Service.. your job was based upon stats that were near impossible to hit and if you didn't hit them they would put you into an Express program to see if you could pick up the stats if not they fired you and use that as a reason to terminate you. Overall find a better job
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Poor management, lousy Calls, no incentives, only recognize the bad, not the good
Fun ace to work
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79936December 12, 2017
Environment was real laid back but you did have metrics to meet. Which added some pressure but overall laid back. Manager was sonly on you if it was end of the month and you were behind on numbers.
terrible company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 12, 2017
they micromanage, the agents are quick to be fired for anything as reading a book, management is VERY unprofessional and the pay rate is terrible they tell you 12.00 and its literally 9.50

Want to know more about Conduent?

Ask a question
Ehhhh.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 12, 2017
Being hired at Conduent was one of the best things that ever happened to me while staying in Tallahassee FL. The job itself consist of customers that don't want to understand how their network works. Verizon has policies that we have to fulfill causing customers to get angry at you if you can't provide their solution. So of course our job performance is based on how many good surveys you receive. This wasn't hard for me. But what was hard is the support on the floor. Most of the time when u ask for a 2nd opinion to ensure that you are providing the customer the best answer for longterm and shorterm the support will huddle up in a corner to speak on the things that you have asked them. Of course as a the Tallahassee Site, they are judged by the performance of its workers. If everyone has a crab in a bucket mentality then everything will crumble.
Fun prodcutive work enviroment
Customer care/ coach (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, CODecember 12, 2017
This place no longer exist. They decided to close this place of business. I stared to work for place as temporary position that lead to a permanent position. Shortly after going permanent the place to decided to close it doors.
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSDecember 11, 2017
Terrible management. Do not recommend for anyone only temporary. Ghetto and unprofessional. Whole building needs to be restaffed. I feel sorry for the Medicare members experience. Training is a joke.
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCDecember 11, 2017
I would not recommend anyone working at this call center unless you are young and transition into the work field. The management has failed to make sure employees are treated fairly with write ups, and they miss judge attendance/ no proper training.
Okay if you like mindless work
Apple Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLDecember 11, 2017
Mindless work meaning, you will be doing the same mindless task 500 times a day. The pay was okay for what it was, and working at home is nice, but the company just didn't care about it's employees.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Frustrating, Repetitive, No Advancement
Its ok place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INDecember 10, 2017
T bay was more helpful and not as much stressful as it is on production. Some of the sups on production doesn't treat some employees right. Some of the sups make employees feel even more stressed if they make a mistake or at one point there stats arnt so good, instead of encouraging them and trying to help them nore they tell you more of what you did wrong then what you did right.
Unfair work conditions and practices.
Transaction Processor (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDDecember 10, 2017
Too many clicks with management. Special treatment to others. Many issues overlooked. Employees not watched to be sure work is up to speed. Unpleasant working conditions..
Pros
Close to home. Easy work.
Cons
Healthcare premium keeps rising along with deductible. No raises.
Please Read this before you consider applying.
Cutomer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 10, 2017
I was just not happy there and I didn't feel like there was really much room for advancement, and when I was there I noticed that there was already a lot of favoritism going on. I want to work at a call center where I have a chance to move, up but all I was getting was negative feedback about my handle time, calls had to be 4 mins or less.

This job really stressed me out and I just couldn’t do it anymore it was starting to get to me. There was also too many changes also in such a short period of time and I didn't like that. They managers were micromanaging the TEMP employees and I was a temp, I didn’t like being under the radar constantly, it was very uncomfortable feeling. It just wasn’t a good fit.

DO NOT WORK HERE!
Pros
People you work with.
Cons
To much favortism, Managment does not care for TEMP employees.
It's a call center
Windstream Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Yukon, OKDecember 9, 2017
Conduent is a good call center to work for if you aren't expecting much from them. They never lack in offering overtime and most of the supervisors are great. They will help you with any questions and the training team is fabulous. Wages are lower than other nearby call centers, but they aren't as strict from what I've heard. I hope this helps. Oh, and they promise raises every three months with one of the jobs, but don't count on it.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 7, 2017
Conduct was a good job overall. The management staff was very unorganized the system always crashed and it was a lot of down time. They have good benefits you just had to take a pay cut.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9