Conduent Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 2,023 reviews matching the search See all 2,287 reviews
Good job
Eligibility Processor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJJuly 18, 2018
Decent job just time to grow and expand somewhere else looking for a better pay. They lost the contract and I don’t want to stay unemployed so I’m already looking for a job
Pros
Holidays off and paid for
Cons
Short breaks and lunches
Very poor management
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Helena, MTJuly 18, 2018
The management was horrible, they definitely pick favorites, they expect you to work very hard and be treated like dirt. Absolutely no appreciation for the staff they have, and if your a temp, managment makes sure you know that you are replaceable. It is like being in high school all over again, very unprofessional place to work.
Pros
Cons
Very unprofessional, poor management
Cultural diversty
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 17, 2018
it is a competitive company with its outsourcing structure. Conduent does not discriminate and is a cultural melting pot. Based on the client base you are assign, your job can be manageable on a daily basis
Easy position
Verint Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 17, 2018
This was an easy position, as I was able to work whenever I wanted as long as my work was done in a timely fashion. The downside is there are no bonuses or overtime EVER
Pros
Regular pay check and no set schedule
Cons
No chance for bonus money or overtie
na
Customer care representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 17, 2018
- make sure to be on time and ready to work, pretty strict on attendance policy
- learn lots of customer care
- very casual dress code
- very helpful to know about insurance
Great in the beginning and down slope from there
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 17, 2018
Working here was great at first and then it became stressful. We were always on mandatory whether you were doing what you needed to or not. The pay rate seems competitive, you can make good money but you have to go thru alot to get it and there is no set rate. There are a couple of issues within this place so even in situations you shouldn't be screwed you are. The turn around rate is high, a training class every two/three weeks. Its very repetitive but a portion of the information is in reach.
Pros
holidays off, benefits
Cons
mandatory OT
I was warned before I started here and I saw why.
Customers Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYJuly 16, 2018
This job legit messed with my mental state. Forced overtime. Terrible management. No incentives. It’s not worth it, trust me. Go to NCI before this place. At least they somewhat care about employees.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything, here’s literally nothing good to say, except you can listen to music to drown out the sound of the call center
Its a Job
RECONCILIATION (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 15, 2018
The the people you work with are great. There is favortism that goes on without people speaking. The hours ar not conistent in every dept. Managemtn doesnt care for employee working below SUPERVISOR OR MANAGER. If you are just a regular emplyeee, you are easily replaced. We are crossed train in every area therefore they do not hire enough worker. We never ge raises but are expected to perfect our job on a daily basis.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
bad managment and no raise
Its okay if you really need some money
Customer Service rep (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 15, 2018
managers treat you like numbers, they don't pay you for the amount of work you do even if you are a tier 4 agent. schedules can be changed at anytime even if you cant work it they say its nothing they can do
Pros
you learn alot
Cons
management, short breaks, inconsisent schdules, dirty faclity
Great place to start career
Phone Representative (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 15, 2018
a typical day include a steady flow of work. communication with many people throughout the day. management responds to requests. enjoy waking up and heading to work.
Loved my job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 15, 2018
I was very knowledgeable when I started taking calls the trainers was great and they made it easy once I started taking calls I really liked my job with conduent
Conduent
Information Management Sr. Specialist (Current Employee) –  Yukon, OKJuly 15, 2018
Works easy, My position paid well, normal advisers not so much. The majority of employees make less than $14 an hour. The benefits suck; while you get insurance after 30 days there are no paid holidays until after 6 months, the insurance is high and has a $2000 deductible. Paid Time Off is accrued after 6 months at a rate of 3 hr's per pay period.
Pros
None, normal Help desk work
Cons
Benefits and your manager may be in another country.
Professional ambiance
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRJuly 15, 2018
I was impressed when I went to training the leaders were really encouraging and motivators. Trained thoroughly and gave ample time to understand the duties and responsibility and reviewed many times until, we felt comfortable. I felt confident about my job and helping clients. Did enjoyed talking to people and others were so rude!
It's part of the game! Maintained focus on the issue and resolution and end conversation unto the next call.
Pros
I learned to manage time, multi-task, listen and resolve using soft language skills.
Cons
I learned the disadvantage of the product so need to refocus clients and offered options, dispute dept was a nightmare and not reliable.
Great Place to work
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Yukon, OKJuly 14, 2018
Best Job I have ever had. Managers are willing to work with you. Constant feedback on how you are doing as an employee. a typical day at work is a mix of relaxing and stressful. best part of the job is the people, from the start people are more than willing to help.
Conduent
Call Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 13, 2018
This job is not for everyone, while I enjoyed working here the conditions are not the best, the equipment is often broken and the place needs a very very big deep clean. They are always hiring even when there is not enough equipment for the employees already there so it is often a race to find a work station before they are all gone. If you cannot find a work station you are sent home without pay. The whole company is survey driven even though the first thing they tell you during training is they are NOT survey driven, if you can not keep up with their expectations you are let go, that is why the turn over rate is so horrendous, they are constantly hiring to replace the people being let go because of a system that makes no sense. You can get a "bad" survey and it not even be about you or your performance and it is still counted against you. The pay is very fair though and it is a 40 hour a week job with allot of chance for overtime.
Pros
40 Hours a week, Fair Pay, Pto, Benefits, Discounts, Friendly Atmosphere
Cons
Dirty, Broken equipment, not enough equipment, ridiculous expectations
Call Center Agent
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2018
A typical day at work would be clocking, going to your computer and phone signing in on their as well, immediately start taking phone calls and assisting customers, unlimited restroom breaks, and 3 fixed breaks. I learned how to improve my customer service skills. The management is very unprofessional. The workplace culture is competitive and unprofessional. The hardest part of the job is trying to get through the day with the mangers. The most enjoyable part of the day is getting passed the managers, taking phone calls until it's time to go home and getting paid on time.
Pros
customer service improvement
Cons
management
Productive and calm place to work
Medical Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 13, 2018
I was a contract employee so I'm not sure of the benefits provided for long term positions. I do know that the vibe in that workplace was the best I've ever experienced in a call center. There wasn't drama between co-workers, everyone respected each other. The customers were just as calm. There were some irate customers but when you are in a element where everything is calm it eases your interaction with that customer. Management is nice. This is a place for adults we come and handle business. Being in a call center sitting all day, the free on-site gym was a great addition.
Pros
Sometimes lunch on the company, Onsite gym, calm enviroment, respectful management and employees
Cons
I didnt experience any but as I mentioned I was a contracted employee.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 13, 2018
I loved my manager and the few of the immidate managers but when Conduent took over everything just started going down the hill.They got you ready for a better job Conduent was like a started job to prepare you for better.
Stay away
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irondequoit, NYJuly 13, 2018
The stress is not worth the money & either way whether you do your job or not you are screwed... if the cuz don't like the company they have a contract with you get penalized...
Pros
Consistent pay
Cons
Everything else
Overall incompetence in training that was a complete waste
Customer Service Trainee for Aetna (Current Employee) –  Frostburg, MDJuly 12, 2018
Each day was like sitting in a kindergarten class with a bunch of psychotic kids that were beating you over the head all day. I mean the management not the other trainees. The whole training process was just a pointless waste of time. The rules are arbitrary and very inconsistent. No rhyme or reason. Just pointless additional burdens for new hires that add to the very high turnover rate. I certainly wouldn't recommend this place. You are better off being a trash collector or dishwasher.
Pros
Nice trappings
Cons
No place for a career, extremely high turnover

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss