Conduent Employee Reviews

Found 2,510 reviews matching the search See all 2,843 reviews
Unprofessional and unorganized management
Customer Service Rep.-Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 14, 2018
I would never even recommend my worst enemy to work here. The management chooses who stays and who goes by who they like. They fire you over the smallest things.. training was very insufficient we really didn’t learn anything. They would change your schedule OVER NIGHT it was honestly the most unorganized place I’ve ever worked at.
Don't be late
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, caNovember 14, 2018
Great place to work if you are willing to sacrifice having a life. Or if you are one of those people with a perfect life. Don't be late, or get sick, or have any issues with your family that you don't feel like having documented with HR for all their "bureaucracy" nonsense= perfect employee and job for you.
Almost always available O.T.
Some holidays off.
Pros
Availability of O.T.
Cons
No life
Not the best place for advancement or future
Mail Sorter/Transaction Processor (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYNovember 13, 2018
Mostly short staffed, so work can be stressful. Those that are cross train, get stuck with more work. If there's a day where you are fully stocked with mail and you happen to know the most, you will most likely be put to more than one task during the day and it will take you hours to get done while others get to go home before you. There's no work and life balance with this place. The management is fairly poor, but higher ups are to blame the most for the poor actions done at this place. The pay is not great, as for the time off and vacation time. Benefits are a joke and it's sad to see good people get dragged down because of the place. There's no career advancement here.
Pros
not really anything
Cons
just about everything from wage to work
Politics
Benefit Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 13, 2018
It's about who you know and how much you're wiling to suck up. I've seen poor workers get chosen for a higher pay just because their team lead liked them. Everyone is always lying about why a change is being made or why you have to do someones job for them. They are making changes in pay at this time but I don't want to stick around to see the negative changes. This company is about quantity of work not about quality.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay, management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeNovember 13, 2018
Management was very supportive and the training program was very extensive and thorough. I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere the work from home provided and the schedules were very flexible.
Pros
hours, work from home
Cons
schedule change rather quickly
Great work enviroment
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 13, 2018
Typical day at work come in get clocked in. Close out any task from day before read email and start pulling task. Hardest part of my job is to get a coach to help when we have questions. Most enjoyable part of my job the ppl i work with
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
No room for moving up in company
did not like it
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 13, 2018
This company will drop your pay severely after 90 days of employment depending on the project. Office setting is dirty. Managers are rude. Not paid overtime until determined by payroll regardless of when you work it
great money for the time, awful mangament
Call Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 13, 2018
seems like the company could never relay msgs very well to their employees, no room for work place advancement unless you were "buddy, buddy" with the staff, supervisors lack w/ help when it comes to helping the reps w/ certain phone calls.
Pros
good pay
Cons
very tireing, stressful, not friendly
Nice Place to work, fun and flexible.
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRNovember 12, 2018
This job it is one of the most fun I had. Very intense learning and flexible. What I like the most was the whole hour lunch. The experience that I achieved with the customer's was to be capable to give them the service they were asking for. Excellent experience of customer service and being able to learn more about prepaid debit cards.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Productive and fun place to work
Customer service rep (Current Employee) –  Newark njNovember 12, 2018
The harder part of my job is dealing with different attitudes all day you never know what a customer is dealing with so you don’t know what you are going to get from there
The best part of my job is satisfying the customer

Want to know more about Conduent?

Ask a question
It was a tough job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INNovember 12, 2018
I did like the job and most of the people I think the survey system sucks but other then that I did enjoy my time even there I wish I was still there .
Pros
Some good incentives
Cons
Sometimes the survey system stinks
Challenging place to work
Production Control Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 12, 2018
Challenging place to work. I have learned a lot. however advancement and pay raises are not regular. No bonuses are offered. and often required to work till the job is done which I do not mind. however it is not a stable career environment.
Pros
remote work, and challenging. you learn alot.
Cons
no advancement regardless of performance. raises are rare, and bonuses are non-existant.
Would prefer not to say anything.
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 12, 2018
Very busy customer service position which I excelled at for 7 years.
Job security if you don't mind the hostile members calling in to complain. I loved this position when you were able to take care of the needs of the caller.
Lack of management
CABLE TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 11, 2018
This job will get you by it is a job, but when in need of help they really don't give you a straight answer. Hours are really unpredictable there are times they cut your hours and there are times they add overtime a day before without notice.
This call center was very disorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKNovember 11, 2018
I didn't necessarily not like working for Conduent however I don't believe there was any room for growth within the company and also the pay wasn't as good as it could have been
A poor career choice
Tech Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77082November 10, 2018
Conduent, LLC is a company where you are under constant threat of dismissal. I worked there over 3 years. They considered me a veteran. The place has 90%+ turnover. The customers are usually upset and our ability to meet their needs is just average. There little to no advancement opportunity and the place is poorly maintained. The culture is distinctly non-American and respect for workers is talked about but rarely demonstrated. The turn-over rate is non-sensical in my opinion.
Pros
Ever changing hours, teams and managers.
Cons
Everything else
horrible
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 10, 2018
ver half the training class was fired including myself. im homeless, moved up here, they put me in extensive training and then i had a seizure and couldnt come to work and when i came back the next day, they fired me. I was written up for being 1 minute yes thats correct 1 min. Late back from a 15 min. Break. They count that as missing a day of work and your only allowed 3 in a 3 month period. They monitored our bathroom useage, who we talked to on thw floor ,coworkers, and subjected us to scrutiny about going during the companies time. Lied about the hour break for lunch when we only got 30 min. During training, staff is ignorant because your new, and they disrespect you, i dont know how anyone would want to continue to work there, the customers on thephones were a night mare. Everybody dreads taking calls and they stall because they complain about having not enough people working for them, but then they fired everyone. yeah okay thats double sided. phones weren't allowed in the building and the smokers section is away feom the door 50 feet away, and they were constantly harrassed because we made the building apparently smell like cigerattes.
Pros
gave you a locker.
Cons
everyone is a stick in the mud and very angry and aggressive.
Fast paced, friendly and diverse environment
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WANovember 9, 2018
Brief time at this place of employment but in the time i was there, I felt very welcomed here and would recommend this job to anyone. Fun hiring process being a group interview.
Double standards cliques and favortism
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 9, 2018
Do not work for this company unless you enjoy double standards, favortism and cliques. Very unprofessional. Equipment didn't work half the time. If you didn't read the script or application word for word you could be brought up on Federal charges, be in violation of federal laws. If you have a problem with 1 supervisor you automatically have a problem with all of them.
Pros
Cons
the lights were on when we pulled in the parking lot
Positive and professional
Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 9, 2018
Conduent (Boca Raton) is a positive place to work. It has a clean and professional working environment Professional development is encouraged and facilitated.
Pros
Professional training
Cons
Salary needs to be more competitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Conduent.

Powered by Comparably