Conduent Employee Reviews

Found 2,904 reviews matching the search See all 3,331 reviews
Malufunctions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 20, 2019
Equipment needed to perform duties tended to have errors, but otherwise was a decent place to work; pay was too low to afford cost of living for anything outside of a single person with no dependents
call center
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 20, 2019
Overall, the experience I had on my team was great. I did notice a couple actual fights on property that would get everyone's attention, but my manager was there to keep everyone on task.
My trainer was knowledgeable, but I did find it challenging with inconsistencies in procedure. Management was not quick to take sup calls, but were very supportive with "kudo" calls
Pros
kudo call insentives
Cons
unprofessionalism with other teams
Unprofessional
Sr Benefit Specialist / Direct Benefits (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 20, 2019
I love learning new skills , however this company is a very uncomfortable place to be employed, not family oriented only about numbers. This has been a very interesting job to say the lease.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Managed poorly
Not recommended
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 20, 2019
- Low pay, lots of schedule changes.
- High demands, not much reward.
- Inadequate training.
- Managers mainly take care of themselves, and give out information on a need-to-know basis. Lots of gaslighting.

If you want a chance to make a livable wage or to move ahead, don't bother with this position with Conduent.
Pros
Meeting nice/friendly co-workers
Cons
Low pay, no incentives, no chance of advancement
Management blames employees for everything
Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 20, 2019
There are no raises so don’t even think of asking. Bonuses are luck based. They track you on how productive you are each day. Micromanagement. Constantly calling and checking you on messenger. My manager always asked about any gap in time. Doesn’t matter if you’re over on everything you will still not bonus. Bonuses are based on recovery and there is absolutely no way to ensure recovery, it’s luck based on what files you are randomly assigned. They lie about this. Management bullies employees that are behind on files even if over productivity. No solutions are given. Just work more. Work harder. No appreciation.

The systems are constantly down. Daily issues. Management yells and sends terrible emails berating staff for not working hard enough, but never addressed or offers solutions to system problems. System is antiquated (I’m talking 80s blue screen) and horrible to work on when it is running. Management does not compensate you for productivity when system is down. Management is hired based off of who is better friends with the higher ups. Management is lazy, handles a small (SMALL) portion of the files they expect from employees to do, and complains when they get calls from lawyers/insurance agents or have to do their job because their employees r overwhelmed. Files are meant to be no more than 1 thousand per employee, later changed to 1200 (as told by management verbally, never actually changed by policy). I had 1500 before I left. Management has less than 200. Lazy!
There is no forum to discuss issues, management is supposed to have weekly meetings but they send emails
  more... the morning before the meeting canceling them every week. Every. Single. Week. They asked for suggestions from employees almost a year ago../ still not addressed by the time I left. If you try to discuss with management they are rude. No help at all. They haven’t offered one single solution to any issue.

Don’t work here. I left for a better job in the insurance industry, so it did give me experience, but not worth it. People leave all the time. Understaffed. Zero morale.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Learned how to become financially responsible with my 401k
BENEFIT ADMINISTRATION SR SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Allen Park, MIMarch 19, 2019
This company has really taught me a lot that I can use on a daily basis. Great training and once you learn then you are able to perform your work properly.
Pros
Local
Cons
Poor management, underpaid
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMarch 19, 2019
Very cliquish if you aren’t buddies with the hire ups it makes it very hard. Bad management Can ruina good staff. It’s like walking on eggshells everyday never know what to expect.
Pros
Monday through Friday
Cons
Not consistent
IT Advisor -read till end beware of lies
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Work from homeMarch 19, 2019
Anyone who needs the money take the job until you find something better. This Job and the management is one of most unprofessional company that i was ever exposed too. So my story is i was having alot of system issues so they switch me to a new supervisor with out notice. So when i finally meet the supervisor he said he was going to fire me because it looked like call avoidance. But little did he knew i screen shoot all that issues i was having and the times that my system would get rolled calls or just freeze lol so that stumped him because he wanted me to basically admit that i was avoiding calls which I wasn't lol. Next my computer would turn off at random i even brought a new power cord one day it wouldn't turn back on at all. so i sent my computer back one day shipping... So its been over a couple days and i haven't heard anything about my computer so i called my supervisor He promised me a call back never called back tell me how the attendance line was trying to help me. So i finally get a call back from the so call supervisor and he finally told me that my computer was broken upon arrival and he couldn't help me i needed to speak to the om. I waited another week to speak to that person after reaching out to hr. They wanted to pay 1500 or get on a payment plan and mind you i didn't get paid for anytime missed lol i told them no. So after waiting a week to hear something back they actually terminated me for a computer i simply turned in for not powering on and now my computer is shattered. That had nothing to do with me. So i get a call from the supervisor saying that  more... im terminated because the computer was so damaged. So I called HR the advised that they did not term me but i was termed by the supervisor for work avoidance. Which is strange becuase i was told that the computer was damaged they needed 1500 dollars from me to get sent a new one! liar and worst supervisor ever tried calling him when i found out and i guess my number is blocked so i texted the OM lets see if she gets in contact with me .... So unprofessional and liars.  less
Pros
nothing
Cons
work hours, no coverage poor management
Was a great place to work
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 19, 2019
As the offices are now closed and all who remain work remotely, I can only say that when I worked there we had a great group of people we worked with and were extremely supportive of each other as well as well managed by the manager.
Pros
Good work comrades
Cons
Paid parking on our own
Flexible, but only because the pay is awful and people leave constantly so they need whoever they can get.
Multi-Departmental Agent (Current Employee) –  Frostburg, MDMarch 19, 2019
Great supervisors, terrible higher ups. No incentives, constantly increasing expectations with no corresponding increase in compensation. The healthcare is a literal joke ($2000 deductible, and still terrible benefits even after that) and they take too much out of your check for having it.
They do what they can
Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 18, 2019
They have a lot of opportunity for growth and overtime. However I've found myself often times searching for answers with no response. If you can handle being on phones constantly and are typically good with calming people down it may be right for you.
Job sucks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 18, 2019
The management does not care about the employees. The hours are horrible. Overtime is expected at the last minute and it is mandatory. The building had bed bugs and nothing was done about it.
Csr
member/provider (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMarch 17, 2019
Medicare member services, I navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy, to work with customers to resolve inquiries, claim troubleshooting assistance to customers, recommend medical programs and extra added value products and services that best suit the customer, read and interpret medical claims and billing documents, achieve individual and team performance goals and excellent customers.

Not happy there, everyone is poor event though they work 40 hrs a week
Horrible company, micromanaged constantly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 17, 2019
Their is zero room for advancement unless you are kissing the bosses butt. The managers who they hire do not know how to manage. Always on their phones, constantly worried about what everyone else is doing, not actually managing people. Just watch you like your stealing something or doing something wrong. Their is nothing their you can do wrong or take. They group chat on their computers, always snacking at their stations, walk around telling everyone their wrong.

It's constant work and you can't even take a break without a manager following you to the bathroom to ask what your doing. The job is not hard, it's just not a place to stay unless you have nothing else to do in life. Would never recommend this job to anyone. If I could upload pictures of how the place looked it was disgusting as well. They never cleaned it either. Cob webs coming out of the vents, bathrooms stunk so bad, toilets overflowing constantly and again management too lazy to care. They were more focused as to why you were not working.
Terrible unless last resort
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMarch 17, 2019
A terrible place to work unless you are desperate. The work/life balance is non-existent, the attendance policy is insane, the pay is LOW for what it's worth (direct employees) make 18.00/hr compared to 13.00 for Continuum. On top of that the job is highly STRESSFUL. The turnover is probably the highest in the state. If you are sick and contagious the company policy is you have to go to hospital for excuse or come in and spread your sickness to other employees. One of the WORST companies to work for and it continue to be a revolving door unless the company vastly increases PAY, /Work/life balance and attendance policies.
Pros
Paid 12 week training
Cons
Senior Benefits Administrative Analyst (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJMarch 17, 2019
Overall Conduent is a great place to work for young and beginning professionals. They supply training for new jobs and help young people to establish work experience.
Job was a great experience
Care Giver (Current Employee) –  Moriarty, NMMarch 16, 2019
A typical day at work is never typical there is always something new. The best part of my job is the client I work with, and the most difficult part would be having to keep him happy as well as his mother who is the boss. I have learned how to deal with different situations daily, patience, and most of all learned that a situation dealt with in a certain manner today will need a new solution the next day, so I have become very versatile and creative at problem solving.
Pros
My client
Cons
His mother being right there every minute of shift and changing directives daily
Great manager, terrible job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 16, 2019
I had a great manager, she was just incredible. The job itself was awful. I wouldn't go back. They tell you that the pay rate is 13.00 an hour but once training and transitioning is over you are paid by the call. If it was good, how much time spent on the call, accurate information (information changes from manager to manager, day to day) and your tone. They will screw you out of earnings on a regular basis.
Pros
Pay the bills
Cons
Everything else
Disgusting Place
Business Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 15, 2019
Conduent had bedbugs and mold growing in the walls. This place was the nastiest place I had ever seen. This call center was closed shortly after I left. They management was terrible and they paid very poorly. We were the off-brand for Verizon. We got all the terrible calls that the main Verizon employees didnt want.
Pros
Absolutely nothing.
Cons
Everything you could possibly think of.
It is what yu make it.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMarch 15, 2019
I enjoyed it but I ha a bad manager. Most are very nice. I did not want to leave. You have many opportunities to advance if you take advantage of it. There are manybenefits and discounts.
Pros
money
Cons
not enough time to enjoy your break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Conduent.

Powered by Comparably