Conduent Employee Reviews

Found 2,278 reviews matching the search See all 2,579 reviews
Closing
Verizon Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 18, 2018
The only reason why I left was they were closing here in the Springs. The people make the work day fly. Great environment and Very supportive management.
Pros
people
Cons
Literally getting rid of jobs
Conduent is a great company to work for
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 17, 2018
I enjoyed my time with Conduent. Management was great and very understanding. Always there to help. There were several different shifts to choice from to accommodate employees needs.
Good to start, bad to stay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 17, 2018
Great place if ur in desperate need of a job. Bad place if you want any sort of a career. I worked there for 5 years and by the end of the 5th year I was clawing at the wall to get another job somewhere, anywhere else.
Pros
Great coworkers, decent benefits, stable job
Cons
Corporate management, low pay, lack of floor support
No advancement. Shabby buildings.
Customer care / Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 17, 2018
Pay is low. No promotion on seniority. Majority of the management is corrupt. Scheduled hours are uncertain week to week. Old buildings and equipment.
Pros
Occasionally free food
Cons
Bad insurance options, uncomfortable work environment: physical and mental
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INSeptember 17, 2018
I learned alot about customer service at this job. I also learned how to better deal with customers and descalate alot of situations that I wouldnt have been able to escape had it not been for this job and the experience.
essentials for employees and discount packages.
Benefit Administrator Sr. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 16, 2018
Management and co-workers worked together for the companie goals. A typical day at work was never the same. Management worked with employees every step of the way.
Pros
A lot of training was provided to employees.
Cons
Having to sit there and just waiting for a participant to call
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 16, 2018
No matter how tough you, are, something here will infuriate you off. I guarantee it. I personally only stayed there because I had no alternatives. But if you have any other options, TAKE THEM.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
management is s***
Needs new management
Senior Technical Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 16, 2018
The most recent Site Director was not a good leader. He looked out for his friends and gave them management positions even though there were several qualified candidates that had been with the campaign and knew the products for years. He brought in supervisors and managers that had never been through product training for a position that requires you to answer questions about the product. After six months, one of his supervisors was given a management position. Another one of the managers was employed for a year and no one on site can really tell you what he actually did. The director was loud and didn't listen well. If it wasn't his idea, he didn't like the suggestion. He was constantly changing things. He was give a directive on Monday and if the performance wasn't where he wanted it by Wednesday another directive would be given. He had unrealistic expectations.

Management didn't do a good job of training and developing employees for growth. There are several supervisors that have been in their role for years and are constantly overlooked for promotions. One of the OM's has been in his position for 5 years and he hasn't done anything to help the tenured employees out.
Pros
Benefits, Employees, Schedule, 1 hour lunch break, Game Room
Cons
Management, Bed Bugs, PTO/Vacation time is not required to be paid out when laid off
Conduent is a great work@home company
Apple Advisor (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCSeptember 16, 2018
Pretty quick hiring process (a week or two).About 6 weeks of training. Great virtual atmosphere. On-cam classes (need to be able to turn on web-cam during the whole class or just random cam checks. Trainer was on cam 80% of the class. Weekly virtual team meetings and one-on-one meetings with your supervisor to see what you have learned and what you can learn from. Metrics are pretty average for a good call center that cares about revenue, customer satisfaction and employee retention. 8 hour days with one hour lunch in training, after training-you get 30 minute lunch/dinner and 2 paid 15 minute breaks.A lot of talking, using company databases to answer/solve consumer questions/issues. Some customers are great, and some are rude, impatient and vulgar. The key is to treat each customer with the utmost respect, regardless and really listen, let the customer vent. Then, do your best to help!
Pros
Work at home! Pay is good.
Cons
Isolating. Customer treatment.
It is an ok place to work
Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 15, 2018
Like any other company, some areas are good and some not so good. It is a good place to get your feet wet; not so good if you have experience and want to advance.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
Disorganized... Paid training
iTunes Tier 1 (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALSeptember 15, 2018
Been at conduent a month and the job is extremely stressful. There is no organization and once you complete training which wasn’t helpful at all you get thrown to the wolves! The schedules are horrible and if you get stuck with bad hours there’s no changing them. They want you to sit at a desk with a wired headset at home all day even if calls are slow & it is required you have a wired headset. They do send you all your equipment but you don’t need it being you won’t be with the company long. My schedule consisted of me working Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, & Tues meaning I work every weekend from 1:15pm to 10:15pm. I am a mother of 2 toddlers and this job isn’t beneficial. I am already searching for something else as I type!
Pros
Paycheck comes on time and they supply equipment
Cons
Schedules aren’t flexible, workload exceeds the pay
Sucky place to work , but its a job !
Sorter (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga , TNSeptember 15, 2018
I'm a current employee & I would NEVER recommend this job not even to my worst enemy . When I first started I was tormented really . They wanted me out but of course I stood my ground and pushed thru . Its a bunch of older females that act like their in highschool , like 40-50 years old . There's a lot of racism & favoritism also . If I would have known it was going to be like that I wouldn't have even wasted my time doing the application or wasting my breath with the interview . But like I said in the title IT'S A JOB , I can't really complain to much . Plus the management SUCKS , they do absolutely NOTHING but come up with more rules & sit around in their offices on their BUTTS .
Pros
They never fire anyone .
Cons
The upper management SUCKS .
makes end meet but find you another job
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 14, 2018
10 min breaks with mandatory overtime. No eating at desk strict work environment. Nothing on your desk. If you apply for another position is only a increase of 7 percent
Limited structure of management
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 13, 2018
While Conduent was a good place to find opportunities to grow, it has it's challenges with the fundamental structure of the day to day operations. With limited training leadership is constantly pushed to their breaking point. In some cases this doesn't seem to have logic behind it. Accountability is not even across the board.
Pros
N/a
Cons
See comment.
Apply only if its your last resort and you need a paycheck!!
T1 ios (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORSeptember 13, 2018
This place is depressing and terrible. The only good thing is you get paid training and you can sit down. That's pretty much it. You work for a "fruity" company and barely get paid for the amount of work you do.

No absence is excused even if you are sick with a doctors note. You need to tell them 2-3 weeks ahead when you will be sick lol

One of the few pros was an hour lunch but now we are in full-alert so we have mandatory overtime (2 hours a week) so they cut our lunches by half for months.

Some cx are cool but its rare you'll be yelled at a lot and since there is such a high turn over rate they just keep pumping out a new batch of employees every couple of weeks.

They recently fired 5 supervisors at once with no warning the morale atm is terrible.

Really only apply if everyone else rejected you.
Pros
A paycheck every 2 weeks
Cons
stressful, depressing, not lively at all
Comfortable and fun work place enviroment
Copay specialist (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 13, 2018
I love being employed with conduent.. It started out as a 3 month contract October 2017 and in April 2018 we were told that the few of us who were chosen to become permanent.. The management is some what micro management and the 30 min lunch break just isn't enough time for our lunch break for the business area we're located at.. An he lunch would be much better..
Pros
Its laid back and relaxed.
Cons
Lunch break to short..
Na
Tech Support/ Sales (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 13, 2018
Its not very mich that im interested in saying about the company. I enjoyed my time working there but there are many things that i dont not agree with.
Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 13, 2018
Working at Conduent was very stressful, its too much drama and you're not guaranteed to work schedules you like. The pay is very good and it gives you good Customer Service Representative Experience but I didn't like working there at all. I'm currently still working there now but I;m seeking better opportunities.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Very Unorganized, lots of Drama, and you're not guaranteed to work the schedules you like.
Great team
Sr Graphic Designer, Brand Development & Design (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2018
Great company to work with. Working with a great team to bounce ideas off of. Hard working marketing team that puts every effort in to be successful. Becoming a strong brand.
Really didnt like that Job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 12, 2018
There is no Organization at that place,,, and its very unfair and the pay sucks. And they laid off almost the entire call center. I would not recommend this job to any one.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight