Conduent
Happiness rating is 48 out of 100

Conduent Employee Reviews

Found 5,274 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Conduent selected this as a representative review
Traning was quick and informative. I felt very supported while I was employed with this company. Starting pay is better than most and there is room for advancement rather quickly.
Pros
Supportive environment
Cons
The scheduling can be rough when you first start
This is not a career type company. In order to advance most of time you kind of have to be a brown noser. And it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been with a certain position, the leads choose people whom they like. The pay is unbelievable for the amount of work that you do. Building infested with COVID
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Unorganized
Working for Conduent was okay! It’s a job that pays the bills. They will advance but more pay is needed . Managers aren’t the best they only care about your stats! Little to no team effort! It’s great because it’s remote! But Conduent you can do better thank you
There is no opportunity to grow and it doesn't matter how many years you have working with them, they will not provide you with an increase, They increase your vacation days until after 5 YEARS
Not worth the headache The service we provided was terrible which complicated my job more. Conflicted with the fact that I enjoyed trying to help the customers but deeply dislike the service we offered.
Pros
Cons
Service
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
The workload for the subrogation department is out of control. You can’t be off for a day without needing to catch up for the next week. The work was daunting and there’s just not enough employees to spread it out for a more manageable caseload. It’s a disaster
Pros
No micromanaging
Cons
You’re always behind and depending on who your manager is, some provide little help and guidance.
This is an entry level position there's no advancement. Been here 8 years and no raise even though the new hires now make more than I do. Besides that can be good as there are bonuses to be made but these are almost random and do not totally reflect how hard you work.
Pros
Not micromanaged. Work at your own pace.
Cons
No advancement
As a 22 y/o who never touched Medicare, it's okay. I only took the position because it was remote, though there's a lot of variables that go into it. Conduent works with different projects. Chances are you'll work for Humana through Conduent, though I took the opportunity to work for Aetna not long after Humana. I much preferred working for Humana, as the workload was much less, there was more time between calls and conflicting information was minimal. I also felt a genuine closeness with my team after such a short time. Aetna is much more fast paced, has much, MUCH snippier callers and obscenely more complicated responsibilities.Still, you learn a lot with this job. A lot of really useful things you'll definitely use outside of it. The pay is alright, the systems can be wonky and attendence is harsh, though I've had much worse jobs. Again, from a 22 year old whose never touched Medicare, the training is lengthy and thorough. I work in Medicare Part C Benefits and have learned an incredible amount in a short time. Anyone willing to show up and try can achieve this I believe, but it's not for everyone. My biggest issue is Aetna, the conflicting information, a lack of trust between supervisors and agents and the fact you'll be working on phone calls as opposed to online chat as I was told when applying.
Pros
Extremely practical information you'll take away, remote position, long training and help for two weeks afterwards, decent pay
Cons
Long and sometimes stressful calls, not rare for callers to be extremely emotional or aggressive, every aspect of your performance is constantly monitored, absolutely 0 flexibility in schedule, short 30 min lunch
Working for a company with Monday - Friday workday hours can be difficult for some residents to find. I enjoy my coworkers and the relationships you build within the company as we can all relate to the positive and stressful days that come about. We strive to look at the positives within the company and not focus on any of the negatives. As a 4 year employee with the company, I strive to give tips and pointers for new hires and even experienced CSR's.
Pros
In office events, lunch ins.
The only thing I can say is that it’s a job. Very stressful environment. Pay is descent. Not much flexibility with schedule. Some managers are decent for the most part.
Nice place to work. A lot of people who work here do not dress for work so they do not do their jobs properly. If more people took it seriously I’m pretty sure this place would flourish. Too much drama and gossip if you even engage in a conversation with another worker so it’s best to keep to yourself and do the best you can do. The managers do listen and help if you ask for it. I wouldn’t say it’s amazing or terrible it’s what you make it and how you carry yourself. I do wish that the building was cleaner and stricter with dress code.
Pros
Great pay, opportunity to move up.
Cons
Overturn rate, lack of work ethic, dusty.
I hate it here and that is all, I’ve worked here for 2 years , managers contradict rules and regulations, and should be recorded when speaking to employees
Very chaotic, no structure or organization. High turnover rate. Too many meetings, accessive protocols for simple things. Needs structure and better leadership.
Pros
Remote
Cons
No raises, no bonuses
Conduent has the reputation of being constantly changing and downsizing. There is not a lot of job stability as it seems they were constantly in cost cutting mode.
Company that has a set schedule with occasional Saturdays to work. Decent pay, but not much room for advancement. Management can be a bit much at times.
Pros
Set schedule, benefits
Cons
Short lunches, management sometimes micromanages
Average pay for the work required. Too many KPIs to actually reach your metrics. They measure took much. Work is sometimes slow and sometimes fast but very emotionally draining at all times for introverts. All my supervisors have been good, but there is too much monitoring and not enough trust in the employees. Few like I’m in Highschool some days.
Pros
Better than minimum wage, It’s a job, they provide paid training, provide PTO, and lunches and breaks.
Cons
Breaks too short, lunches not long enough, too much monitoring, unattainable metrics/KPIs
It is a great place to work once you get the hang of things. Fast advancements or promotions for those who show to be very knowledgeable of their position. Once you choose a schedule you are pretty much stuck with it unless your able to find a colleague who is willing to swap schedules with you. Most of the management is down to earth, understanding, compassionate, and respectful. Long as you do your job, ask questions when you feel lost, and be very patient and respectful you will do well.
Pros
Fast advancement, Good pay, Fun work culture
Cons
Long hours, hard schedule change
My experience was the place was very unprofessional, a lot of favoritism showed to certain employees, and also very ghetto environment. The things I’ve saw and heard at work is beyond ridiculous, the place is like a discombobulated high school
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything else
Working for Apple in the training department was exciting for me. I have learned a lot and always gaining more information. I love helping advisors learn on what all it takes to become a Apple Service Specialist.
Stayed with the company for year. Had to leave for personal reasons. You are able to grow quickly . I wouldn’t change anything with my experience. I was to learn a lot during that time
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Some managers
Management does not care about the well being of employees. Employees are overworked, there's no opportunity for advancement and no incentives. Pay depends on your typing speed and management raises the quota so your pay is low. Health insurance is good but costly.
Pros
Cons
Required to work overtime, bad pay, no incentives and hostile environment
  1. Employee Reviews