CONDUSTRIAL

• Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Great place to get your a job that fits your skills

They will go and find a good job, that your good at and pay you at the rate of skills you may have to fit that job.and will help you to get ahead and make sure your happy with the job that is given to you to do the work

Pros

Fast I getting are founding your a job that at your skill level.

Cons

Must keep in touch, will miss out on a good job.

For a Temp Agency, the Myrtle Beach Branch is Great

Excellent construction temp agency. It is in the Bible Belt. You will experience Christian shenanigans, but not from management. I think that anyone can work here without worrying about being canned for no reason.

Advancement

There was no room for advancement. worked for 5 yrs and got nowhere. Would have been nice to be told Good Job every now and then. I liked the job but felt left out

Horrible

One of the worst company’s you can work for you work a crazy schedule. No time home with family. No benefits. No pto. The PPE that is provided is absolutely horrible, and you may not upgrade your PPE to better protect your self. Just overall a horrible company to work for!

ok

it is a job you can pay your bills with. Trying to get medical benefits is not explained good. i needed medical benefits and i taught i applied for them but never received them.

Great leaders

Everyone worked hard to support the new office. Great co workers and leaders. Always there to answer questions and give advice. Made me feel comfortable reaching out for advise.

Poor Management

Half of the time I was on a job site, I did not know what I doing because they did not fully inform me as to what we are supposed to be doing. Staff also had a very poor attitude as to regarding my questions. Everybody acted as if they did not want to be there.

Great work environment

Great place to work with hard and motivated people. Easy to understand and accommodate with peoples outside lives and flexible schedules. Fun environment to work in.

Cons

slowing of work hours

Temporary job

Over all, Condustrial is a good company to work for with current construction standards. They don't offer many benefits but they do offer a week of paid vacation after you have been working for them for a year, Medical, and dental. They also offer incentives for not being inured on the job and typically pay better than most of the people who work for the company that you are working with. (keep in mind this is a temp service.)

Unprofessional

Very unprofessional. Management lacked knowledge and communication skills. If you want to be micromanaged in a sales position, this job is for you. Want to be told what to do every day from someone that isn't in sales? Want to be given lists of businesses that don't make sense or job sites that are complete and try and make money? This job is for you. Want to have a manager sabatoge your integrity to corporate on a weekly basis? This job is for you. Go out in the field and find business and a new client you found calls in and your manager doesn't tell you? How about when you get a client that needs labor help and manager doesn't tell you who is coming in to interview so you can communicate this information to your client? If you want to be a data entry clerk and enter 30 contacts per day, this job is for you.

Pros

Cons

Poor pay. Management in Baltimore office cannot make decision on own.

Great work and hours on jobs, but not many jobs available.

When on a job , there were great hours available. Once a job was complete, there might not be another one for a week, month. The longer I stayed the less jobs there were available.

Willing to work with you

I learned team work, responsibility, accountability, and how to learn faster. Intensive Training at specific jobs, provided equipment needed for the job (PPE) gear.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

No paid Lunch or Vacation days

good temp agency

have worked for them approx. one year have had no real problems to speak of longest gap between jobs was two weeks. only real complaint is the global cash card I'm paid on wish I could just do a direct deposit into my bank would save me trips to the a.t.m.

My first job in the u.s.

This was my first job in the U.S. I learned a lot, made some acquaintances, and gained from the experience. This is it for me. What else can I say. I am looking for a job.

Pros

The experience.

Cons

Project ended very early.

Everyone is so nice.

This was a great job no bosses screaming at you, everyone got along and did what was needed of them. We all could goof off and nothing was said it would make the day go by faster.

Pros

no timed lunch or breaks

Cons

This is a temp service

Good company with great opportunities for advancement

I worked for mcgee brothers through condustrial near the end of 2014. great company! They always take care of their workers and try to find the best placement for you based on your skills. I had an issue with my pay one time and they were able to sort it out the day that i brought the issue up to condustrial. Very helpful main office as well

Pros

Refers to good reputable companies, awesome staff, very helpful

Good Productive days just want sumthing Long term

A typical day at work for me was to start the shift off by completeing my parts sheet writing down all the material i would be using. starting my machine up makeing sure it was running properly an doing the first piece inspection. I had good co-workers who would help if I had any problems they were very team oriented. The hardest part of the job was doing the much heavier parts but I maintain it. I love working for the company just wish it was long term.

Pros

Nice co-workers, nice pay, great lunch

Cons

short breaks, no time off

Good to Go

Good to Go, will refer to others that are interested in this field. A good leadership team. Company is changing focus . Please look them up online.

treat us like family

meeting in the moring.eat lunch together.vacation time was paid.ride to work wasnt to far.

Great company that gave me a Chance!

I had been laid off from my trade of choice and was working for a company making half of what my wages used to be. i got a call from this company offering me a position with a large contractor in the field i used to work in. i met with both companies, condustrial and the contractor i would be working for, before i was put to work. they were very helpful. They honestly gave me a chance when no one else would!

Pros

fair pay, equal oppertunity, good companies

Cons

couldnt stay there as long as i would have liked

This is a great place. I enjoyed the assignment that they sent me to . The pay was decent and I liked the fact that to move up in the company was quite fast. To me the only flaw they had was that the assignments could be a little more permanent and secure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONDUSTRIAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CONDUSTRIAL