CONDUSTRIAL

• Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Great place to get your a job that fits your skills

They will go and find a good job, that your good at and pay you at the rate of skills you may have to fit that job.and will help you to get ahead and make sure your happy with the job that is given to you to do the work

Pros

Fast I getting are founding your a job that at your skill level.

Cons

Must keep in touch, will miss out on a good job.

Horrible

One of the worst company’s you can work for you work a crazy schedule. No time home with family. No benefits. No pto. The PPE that is provided is absolutely horrible, and you may not upgrade your PPE to better protect your self. Just overall a horrible company to work for!

ok

it is a job you can pay your bills with. Trying to get medical benefits is not explained good. i needed medical benefits and i taught i applied for them but never received them.

Temporary job

Over all, Condustrial is a good company to work for with current construction standards. They don't offer many benefits but they do offer a week of paid vacation after you have been working for them for a year, Medical, and dental. They also offer incentives for not being inured on the job and typically pay better than most of the people who work for the company that you are working with. (keep in mind this is a temp service.)

treat us like family

meeting in the moring.eat lunch together.vacation time was paid.ride to work wasnt to far.

Good place to work and learn new skills about coals.

Good management, Job is okay in terms of the salary, but the working environment is filled with coal dust,, though they make you believe that you can't get black lungs from the coal dust. Apart from the that the job is a good place to work, they take coming to work on time early seriously, so there is no room for lateness, we do come in to work 30 minutes earlier...

Pros

good co workers

Cons

None, ....

This company was pretty good in my opinion.

I was started as a pipefitter but after talking to a few of the higher-ups, I was welding in no time. It was during the summer and it was hot but it didn't matter. I enjoyed the people and the bosses. It was a good atmosphere and I gained alot of good experience there.

Pros

Hourlong lunches, family-type atmosphere.

Cons

Benefits were horrible.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CONDUSTRIAL?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONDUSTRIAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CONDUSTRIAL