Cone Health Employee Reviews

Busy work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 14, 2018
Overall a good place to work with many opportunities and education assistance. Work in an environment where everyone works together as a team. They also provide assistance to families going through difficult times. Cone celebrates the employees with several employee events a year.
Pros
Time off, great co-workers
Cons
Turnover
travel
Ins Rep (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 10, 2018
Wish my job was closer to home/remote job would be great. Ready to move on to CPC coding closer to home. My Manager is the best I have ever had. Love the people I work with and love working independently!!
Pros
love my job
Cons
to far from home
Productive Place to work
NURSE TECHNICIAN II (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 27, 2018
Cone Health provides you with growth opportunities. They participate in tuition reimbursement. While it can be stressful at time when you work with a great tea, it makes the job more enjoyable.
review
insurance (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 26, 2018
Good place to work. Team environment. Orientation made fun and informative. Fun at work activities. Direct management is great and have good co-workers
Good place to work but strict
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 24, 2018
The company is a great place to work with good benefits and awesome people to work with. However, it is so strict that there is no such thing as an excused absence, not even in a life or death situation.
Contract Worker
Security Administrator (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 13, 2018
I was a contract worker. The work environment was stressful. The client staff was not held accountable for their actions. Two many chiefs with their own rules & policies.
Facility Maintenance employee's hard working
Boiler Operator / Plumber (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC 27401June 11, 2018
Facility Department got the lowest pay raises and had the biggest work load, Facility maintenance head was very hard to work for Supervisors were always dumped on and if Hourly worked overtime they were sent home early so no overtime was paid, only call in was paid overtime.
Pros
Maintenance people were great to work with and for
Cons
Doctors and Nurses got the biggest pay rise every year and Facility Dept got what was left
Cone Health
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCJune 5, 2018
Cone health is a decent health care system to work for. In comparison to the surrounding systems I think the pay is not comparable to the work load/ job titles.
the over all work experience is great
HIM Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 31, 2018
i would recommend working for cone if working with patients and striving for patient care and satisfaction is something you are looking for in a place of work. Cone health revolves around patient care
Productive and organized Company
Nursing Secretary -Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 30, 2018
The company is organized and has structure. Great benefits, able to grow within the company. The company is very diversified and the management is approachable.

Want to know more about Cone Health?

Ask a question
Challenging and knowledge based position
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 29, 2018
I feel as though he position can be challenging and fast paced. This can often lead to stress within the work environment. Management does have good standards and work great with the social workers. The position does provide Supervision for LCSWA licensure.
Pros
Many benefits
Cons
High work loads
Great place to grow
Acute Rehabilitation Services Secretary II (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 3, 2018
Moses cone cares about their employees. they often give discounts and other great items to make sure their employees are welcome. great place to work
Fast pace environment.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 29, 2018
Nice place to work. My Co- workers made the work environment fun. Patients being satisfied with there care received. Enjoyed working with the physicians.
Pros
My co-workers when I worked there.
Cons
Non
Credentialed ASAP EPIC Trainer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 24, 2018
I enjoyed what I did. This position was was centrally placed where there was easy access. The people were really nice and I enjoyed management. I learned alot about the company and the processes.
Pros
I enjoyed the facility
Cons
I enjoyed the facility.
This is a hard place to work due to the long hours, acuity of clients and the way the employees treat one another and are allowed to get away with it.
Mental Health Nurse Tech/Nurse Secretary (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 19, 2018
Was hired to believe I was important.
Many workers are toxic.
I Cares statements feels like a joke
Long Hours
Change days every week
More weekend days than expected.
Pros
Some Nurses and Admin are awesome to work with, .Helping others is what it is all about.
Cons
There are too many clicks, Some Techs are really nasty to others, Some nurses and professionals as well, . Its a tough place to work, especially with long hours and you should be a team, but people will be nasty to you and throw you under the bus, Leaders turn their head and allow the toxic ones to continue.
Moses cone sucks
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 16, 2018
Work at mcdonalds before moses cone. The hospital is a joke for employees and patients. The hospital acts like they paying you a lot and like you going to get rich.
Pros
Not the only job in america
Cons
The people
Behavioral Health Hospital
Clinical Social Worker/Therapist (Current Employee) –  Behavioral HealthMarch 23, 2018
I enjoy my job and co-workers, and feel we are a good interdisciplinary team helping the patients. I worked full-time for 4 years, have been part-time 5 years. I look forward to going to work. It is very stressful because of the nature of the job and the clientele.
Pros
Support from co-workers
Cons
High volume, stressful pace
Cone Health
Registered Nurse, Clinical Staff (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 19, 2018
I loved working there!! The staff truly became family members. I still hang out with my co-workers and we all go to each others baby showers, bridle showers, and weddings!!
Pros
Awesome co-workers
Cons
When we did not have candy in the candy drawer. :)
its ok
Nurse Tech III/Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 13, 2018
short staffed always, unappreciated, and working in a very stressful environment, a lot is required but way too many patients, so the care is the bare minimum
fun place to work
Admission Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 28, 2018
I enjoy all the people I work with. This is a good place to work. They will stand behind you and help with furthering your education. Great company to work for.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Parking can be a little tough at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cone Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight