Conemaugh Health System Employee Reviews for Nursing Assistant

Mymc
Certified Nursing Assistant/Ward Clerk (Current Employee) –  Meyersdale, PAJanuary 9, 2018
good place to work; stressful; team effort; work in the emergency room as well as on the unit; different personalities; busy times are challenging at times
Pros
co workers
Cons
no advancement
Terrible
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJuly 11, 2016
I got fired bc the nurses didn't like me. I didn't get to say my side of the story it was all the nurses that put in an input and got me fired with all there complaints. All of it was just half the story. I was always getting flexed or had too much work load. I had about 15 patients to get washed up, ready, changed, toileted, on top of getting people ready for test, surgeries, x rays, assisting the nurses bc they didn't wanna change anyone! And got in trouble if I didn't have everything done by lunch! Only worked there for about 2 months but it was a terrible experience.
Former nursing assistant 7/2014
Nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  JohnstownMarch 25, 2015
That was one of the worse nursing jobs I've ever experienced! I've been working in the health care for 20 years, the nurse Manager was a JOKE!!! Back breaking job, not that I minded that, but management was a joke! Benefits are good, but for the daily harassment by the so called manager it was not worth it! I would never recommend this job to my worse enemy!
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Low wages, poor management