Conemaugh Health System Employee Review

View all Conemaugh Health System reviews

Whip the horse that works the hardest
CNA (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, PAFebruary 18, 2019
Cutting employees. Adding work not completed to nursing staff. Eliminating positions. Not replacing key workers for employees that have left or been fired. The actual healthcare is out the door. Why do you think they are building the new outpatient facilities. It's all about reimbursement and the almighty dollar. Sooner or later, the managers will have to help out on the floors cause there won't be anyone left to actually perform patient care. I enjoyed it when I first started here. Not anymore. Put on your game faces everyone. Show you are happy in your work. But always be prepared to get screwed.
Pros
Work
Cons
Heading down the drain

Other Conemaugh Health System Employee Reviews

Charge Poster (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJuly 21, 2019
Fast paced office setting with on going new practices and cross training. Interaction with management and coworkers on a daily bases. Time sensitive goals to keep accounts receivables current.
It was amazing working with other nurses.
Medical Office Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJune 25, 2019
I have learned many new things. One of the things I learned was how to take radial pulse, blood pressure, and temperature. I also learned how to take weight.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks