Confidential Priviately-Held Company

Working at Confidential Priviately-Held Company: 31 Reviews

United States31 reviews

workmanagementplacecompanyenvironmentopportunitygoodday

High end product mix

Benefits are very minimal/bare bones. Our manager is just a figure head that is incapable of any real support. Rules are haphazard & not uniformly adhered to. It’s difficult to get any days off.

Good company

It is a good company to work for, they do everything they can to help you feel supported. The only issue is that the properties are located in high crime areas.

Confidential Priviately-Held Company insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Excellent

Equal opportunity employment. Good management, schedule open to flexibility. 9 to 5 graphics schedule, payroll direct deposit. Lunch time with nice coworkers. Commuting to the office.

Not a good company to work for. Pay is awful, and you are expected to meet with clients at an unsafe distance.There are no typical workdays because management has no plan.

Great place to worn with upward mobility

This was an excellent place to work at. Full benefits. The only drawback was lack of funding to upgrade and purchase new tools and equipment to make us more competitive

Tragically bad management.

Management is a couple. The machinery is always on the last leg and way out of tolerance. "Keep it running" is the mantra with complete disregard for machine maintenance. Disrespectful towards workers

Pros

Paycheck.

Cons

Everything.

Great

Great company to work for. The best leadership and people. Benefits are good. Onboarding experience was great. Great pay. Weekly meetings and free lunches

Okay if you just want to check the

Great in the beginning but slowly became very stressful. When you are waking up in the middle of the night wondering what you are going to get in trouble for the next day it's time to move on.

Pros

Benefits are okay

Cons

Stress

Could have been a great experience.

I'm still waiting for the "launch" - I've concluded (months ago), it will not happen. Very unfortunate as great plans, energy, excitement, business planning and optimism were very evident - then nothing!

Pros

Optimistic business plans

Cons

Optimism has waned!

Very productive, very fun, very big future.

(Note: This company is likely different than other reviews, and the other reviews are most likely for different companies.) Business oriented but a non-stuck up environment. Love it.

Pros

Free meals and drinks

They provide strong effort to train their employees

This company has a great CEO and their continual efforts to train and grow with the economy and especially during the COVID pandemic. Strong team development and transparency is what helps in it’s success overall.

Pros

Remote work during COVID

Cons

IT systems are very outdated and unreliable

Growing company

Dynamic place with great people. I liked the team and co-workers who helped create a supportive environment. Innovative and very dynamic culture of inclusion.

Busy

Company is growing with new projects daily. There is a backlog of work that will help to sustain the company for many years to come. Company has a lot of potential if it is willing to grow technically.

Good company, but lots of changes

I love my job. Great company with good people. The work is very interesting and I always have new challenges. I find that we overall are nice and respectful to each other.

Be prepared to work very hard

Thankful for the opportunity. Responsibilities included all recruiting (200+ hires) and Human Resources. This is a family-owned business located in South Florida.

This review is 100% honest. No one paid me to write this. Run! Management is clueless They give you work making you 100% accountable without explaining anything then write you up when you make a mistake. Computer support is in Chicago and they suck. Place is disgusting,

Pros

Cons

Lack of communication between departments.

Long Hours No work life Balance

Work Life Balance is huge for me. Management team is great but a long way away from current practical practices. Many experienced employees and long term employees.

difference of opinion

Difference of opinion regarding ethics. irrelevant. We have a different opinion on morality and integrity. The people are nice. It is a pleasant work environment.

Wonderful

Great place to work the very employee attentive, caring and very easy going, I would refer to anyone looking for this type of work. Great pay, and time off.

Ok place to work

Ok place. Too crowded of a space makes it difficult to focus on tasks at hand. Management is light and does not have much of clue as to what goes on in the office.

Undisclosed Company

I enjoyed working here for the first few years but after bringing on some new upper management, a lot of things changed and a lot of the things that made it a nice place to work were taken away. I spent a long time working here, nearly a decade. Many things were promised but few delivered. I did love the people I worked with. I had a wonderful team and they were great at what they did.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Confidential Priviately-Held Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits