Confidential Services Employee Reviews in South Haven, MI

Awful management would not recommend
Investigator (Former Employee) –  South Haven, MIMay 2, 2019
Definitely would not recommend this company to anyone. Poor management that switches almost weekly without warning. Boss is very petty and gossips about all employees to other employees. No appreciation for long hours and hard work put in. Almost no warning about overtime leaves no room for anyone to make plans or have a life outside of work. Employees and boss makes vulgar comments.
Pros
Sometimes buys dinner or cake
Cons
Poor management, gossiping
Very fast paced office work.
Reference Dept (Former Employee) –  South Haven, MIMarch 10, 2017
Office work, but equal to production line. Must get own work done so the next dept can take the next needed step. Hold up of completion can be variable and out of one's control. Can be frustrating.
Pros
Time goes by fast, most work is enjoyable. Good benefits.
Cons
Work hours can change daily. Overtime is required at certain times due to heavy work load.
No opportunity for advancement
INVESTIGATOR (Former Employee) –  South Haven, MIJanuary 15, 2017
The hours were desirable. The hardest part about the job was how tedious the word was. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to have two breaks and one lunch to allow our minds to relax.
Productive and fun
Investigator (Former Employee) –  South Haven, MIApril 23, 2013
I spent the day on the telephone contacting references for nuclear power plant applicants who were seeking jobs during plant outages. I enjoyed talking to the many different people I met on the telephone. I learned how to conduct an acceptable background investigation. The hardest part of the job was to do just that. I had approximately 30 co-workers in a confined area and got along well with all.
Pros
free dinners and fun people to work with
Cons
long hours (12 hour days) and short breaks