Confidential Services Employee Review

View all Confidential Services reviews

Temp Agencies
Several Temporary Agencies (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTSeptember 2, 2018
Was a temp agency, so I moved from job to job. Need full time, permanent position. the agencies were very kind and courteous they work around my schedule my dad had chemotherapy and they were good enough tor a d work with me so that I can work the jobs and still take my dad came out and take him to his doctor's appointment but they're very nice they always had work to be done someplace so I highly recommend them thank you
Pros
Make own hours
Cons
Some jobs were too far to travel

Other Confidential Services Employee Reviews

Awful management would not recommend
Investigator (Former Employee) –  South Haven, MIMay 2, 2019
Definitely would not recommend this company to anyone. Poor management that switches almost weekly without warning. Boss is very petty and gossips about all employees to other employees. No appreciation for long hours and hard work put in. Almost no warning about overtime leaves no room for anyone to make plans or have a life outside of work. Employees and boss makes vulgar comments.
Pros
Sometimes buys dinner or cake
Cons
Poor management, gossiping
World class training opportunities offered
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 19, 2019
Great company for training and development doesn’t always lead to promotion but you can gain awesome skills. Excellent chances to become certified in many areas which increase your skills.
Pros
Excellent training opportunities
Cons
Promotions aren’t timely