Confidential Services Employee Review

View all Confidential Services reviews

Productive and fun
Investigator (Former Employee) –  South Haven, MIApril 23, 2013
I spent the day on the telephone contacting references for nuclear power plant applicants who were seeking jobs during plant outages. I enjoyed talking to the many different people I met on the telephone. I learned how to conduct an acceptable background investigation. The hardest part of the job was to do just that. I had approximately 30 co-workers in a confined area and got along well with all.
Pros
free dinners and fun people to work with
Cons
long hours (12 hour days) and short breaks

Other Confidential Services Employee Reviews

Awful management would not recommend
Investigator (Former Employee) –  South Haven, MIMay 2, 2019
Definitely would not recommend this company to anyone. Poor management that switches almost weekly without warning. Boss is very petty and gossips about all employees to other employees. No appreciation for long hours and hard work put in. Almost no warning about overtime leaves no room for anyone to make plans or have a life outside of work. Employees and boss makes vulgar comments.
Pros
Sometimes buys dinner or cake
Cons
Poor management, gossiping
World class training opportunities offered
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 19, 2019
Great company for training and development doesn’t always lead to promotion but you can gain awesome skills. Excellent chances to become certified in many areas which increase your skills.
Pros
Excellent training opportunities
Cons
Promotions aren’t timely