Confluence Health Culture reviews

Amazing place to work!
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAMarch 15, 2019
Confluence Health provided excellent training and great compensation. It was a positive work environment. I really miss the wonderful family I had there.
Inventory Control Specialist (ICS) (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAJuly 15, 2018
Central Washington hospital is a great place to work. The co-workers were great. Not "clicky" at all. Management all seem to be on the same page and communicate direction and expectations clearly to employees.
Pros
Competitive wages
Cons
Not a great place to raise a family
Love working for Confluence
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAJune 19, 2018
Best job ever! Love what I did and love my coworkers. All are super helpful and don't want to leave you behind. Highly recommend this company to any of my friends.
Fun place to work with good benefits
Surgical Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAApril 30, 2018
I enjoyed working with the people at Central Washington Hospital, they were friendly and helpful. The benefits were wonderful and provided just what I needed.
Very comfortable
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Omak, WAApril 18, 2018
Felt like I fit in.
Felt like I was a bit overqualified, though. Wasn't able to move up.
The culture was good.
I would have liked to dress down a bit in the area I was.
Good experience. Very nice people.
Dr. And people are good to work with
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAOctober 19, 2017
People are friendly
Good environment to work in
Housekeeing was a good place to work in
Enjoyable part for working at confluence health was all the people who work there
and talking to the patient
Pros
Good people, and doctors to work with
Cons
New manager in housekeeping Kelly
Competitive wages and benefits, great place to work for Clinicians and Physicians
Manager, Insurance Department-Physician Based (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WASeptember 22, 2017
I have seen an incredible amount of changes over the last 10 years while working for this organization. Confluence Health has been in a constant state of flux over the last several years with the decision to join Central Washington Hospital with Wenatchee Valley Hospital and Clinics and it has been difficult for many of the staff. For non-clinicians it is a great place to work as long as you are not in a management position as the wages and benefits are good and one can have a well balanced work/life relationship. In a non-clinician management or above position this good balance goes away. Most Managers are working 50 to 60 hours per week and some are doing more. Although the salaries and benefits are competitive the stress levels are very high leading to a lot of movement or changes within these types of positions. Loved working with my staff and with the Providers in order to give the best patient experience possible.
Pros
Competitive salary and benefits
Cons
long hours and weekends, little appreciation for hard work at this level.
Productive and fun place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Moses Lake, WAMarch 23, 2017
very diverse work culture and very busy. Hardest part of Job was the lack of coverage to take time off. Most enjoyable part was the co-workers and the regular patients and doctors.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
No cafeteria or vending machines for patients. The pay rate.
Very supportive
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WADecember 13, 2016
Confluence Health has been a amazing place to work and very family supportive. I have been with them for the past three years and have loved every day of it.
No Job Security
Manager, Staff and Leadership Development (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WADecember 12, 2016
I was hired and let go a month later without an explanation as to a reason why or what performance was lacking so that I may correct it. I was simply told, "It just wasn't a good fit," and that was that. They gave me month's severance but why not at least try to explain before terminating me, so that I can manage my performance and fit whatever non-communicated expectations there may have been. Very unprofessional and disorganized.
Pros
Pay was pretty good.
Cons
No job security, poor performance culture
Fast paced, learning a great deal every day
Business Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WASeptember 21, 2016
Great place to work, in a nice part of Washington. Great training, and co-workers are supportive of teamwork. Fairly good managers, who support staff well, but health care in general is stressful work most of the time, with not much time to meet deadlines. Probably not much different than other places I have worked in health care.
Pros
Good experience, great co-workers, nice area to live
Cons
Somewhat unstructured goals, lacks leadership
Not a very fun nor rewarding place to work
IT Staff (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAJune 27, 2016
If you just want to show up, get paid and leave, its great, but the politics, management and general attitude of most co-workers was pretty unbearable after only a few months.

Few people actually want to solve problems, most just want to keep their head down or are worried about their next advancement, more so then patient or customer care. A lot of ego and obstructionism, and the doctors don't actually work there, yet dictate almost every aspect of day to day operations.
Good place
REGISTERED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAFebruary 12, 2016
Great bunch of people to work with. Beautiful area, and tons of outdoor activities. Really nice to work with ventilator protocols for initial set up and weaning.
Fun place to work
Rehab aide (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAOctober 23, 2015
Nice enviroment, nice people, overall a great place to work. I had a lot of fun working with the HR department at the hospital
Wonderful Co-workers
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAOctober 17, 2015
Every day is a fast-paced environment working with wonderful co-workers. The most enjoyable part is meeting and serving our patients. The hardest part of the job is tracking the ever-changing insurance policies.
Striving to be a leader in healthcare
Applications Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WASeptember 15, 2015
The organization is very focused on LEAN initiatives and improving patient care. Engaged in meeting federal mandates for MU/ICD10. Building relationships with other healthcare providers within the region.
Pros
Advancement opportunities; Location
Cons
Staffing; Scheduling
Certified Professional Coder (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAAugust 6, 2015
This is a great place to work. Team effort. Management is involved.
Good opportunities for career growth and training.
Community Minded Employeer
Integration Architect (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WaFebruary 16, 2015
I have worked here off and on for 20 years. I find Confluence to be dedicated to serving the community. My typical day is divided between project work and production support.
great place to work
PA-C (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAJune 17, 2014
great place to work, friendly and amicable staff with a positive learning environment and support.
16 wonderful years
Staff Nurse through Clinical Manager (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAApril 10, 2014
Daily operations and clinical management in the Operating room 11 rooms.
Grew from a staff nurse when hired through CV coordinator (new service) to OR educator to Manager.
Learned organization, problem solving, patience.
My Director was awesome and with me for the entire 16 years I worked there.
Co Workers worked well as a team
Hardest part of job...dealing with difficult staff.
Fun and talented team of people, made each day a great day to be there.
Pros
Close working relationship with providers and staff.
Cons
Too far away from our children and grandchildren.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Confluence Health. Our community is ready to answer.