Confluence Health Management reviews

Looking for low pay and high drama, apply here!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAApril 4, 2019
Confluence Health has all the potential to be Wenatchee Valley’s top employer but they fall short in every category. The company fosters toxic environments by promoting nepotism, failing to hire diverse groups of people, and paying below market wages because “we aren’t on the other side of the mountains”. Cost of living in Wenatchee is just as expensive as large suburban towns in WA. However the HR/Compensation departments will use this tired story to refuse to pay people fair wages. Everywhere you turn, someone is related to another person, someone is best friends with your manager so there is an undertone of secrecy and cliques everywhere you turn. Even when providing open honest feedback about co-workers or managers in what has been promised to be a confidential conversation, you can count on someone knowing. If you are an outsider coming to this company, your work/life balance will be challenged because of the need to work twice as hard to prove your worth. But if you’re lucky, your mom is a manager or your dad is a doctor and you’ll be able to get paid for spending hours on social media, yelling at co-workers, taking long lunches to go shopping, getting pedicures/manicures or even drink on the job! Once you do this for about 6 months, you’ll get promoted in to a higher paying job with even more responsibilities! If that’s not your dream, you could just become BFFs with your manager and get all these benefits and more all while you bully those around you, because that’s always fun. I hope someone shakes this place up soon but I know it won’t happen. All the “good ole boys”  more... aren’t going anywhere any time soon.  less
Pros
Taco Tuesday
Cons
Parking sucks too
opportunity
HOSPITAL UNIT COORDIANTOR (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAApril 1, 2019
Some opportunity for entry level. Minimum pay is decent but living wage in Wenatchee is hard to get due to local expenses of living. Work under a union if you can.
Cons
questionable management ability due to company policy's
Nice Place to work
Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAMarch 23, 2019
Nice staff, pretty good work environment, pretty good benefits and fringe benefits through human resources. Parking is an issue but seems to be getting addressed, for staff and patients
Pros
Apples
Cons
Opportunites
Rn
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAMarch 21, 2019
Poor management, bullying tactics. Too much power given to management, leaving employees with no voice for concerns or change unless you are "in" with upper management. Difficult to advance career, poor communication or feedback from management and HR.
Cons
Poor advancement opprotiunites
as it is
Business intelligence Developer (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WADecember 20, 2018
overall management is all over the place.not an environment for people to develop themselves. More meeting than work. I felt unappreciated from the begining.
Easy work POOR management
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Moses Lake, WADecember 19, 2018
Left the job because of the supervisor. He is very unkind and lacks people skills. The overall experience was horrible I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Poor Management
Productive and fun place to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WANovember 10, 2018
The learning curve was steep for me not having had a quality externship, but the employees and management were very patient and suppportive. After what felt like a desparate couple of months, I succeeded in becoming a competent and effective employee and much more of a team player than I think I've ever been at any job. My co-workers really seem to care, both about each other and the patients. It's all been very inspiring and exciting to be a part of.
poor management with disregard of patient care
Nope (Former Employee) –  Omak, WASeptember 16, 2018
They have a pattern of under-valuing employees which leads to many leaving soon after gaining competence. This has an effect on overall moral of staff and patient safety.
Inventory Control Specialist (ICS) (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAJuly 15, 2018
Central Washington hospital is a great place to work. The co-workers were great. Not "clicky" at all. Management all seem to be on the same page and communicate direction and expectations clearly to employees.
Pros
Competitive wages
Cons
Not a great place to raise a family
Stressful work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Moses Lake, WAMay 22, 2018
All in all, I found working at Confluence Health stressful. I feel the management is very poor, the environment is not a friendly one, and there was no appreciation of a good worker.
Terrible management
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAApril 27, 2018
CH does not recognize good employees, we did not have a manager to direct us. Horrible atmosphere in my department. Supervisors were friends with employees so bad behavior was over looked.
busy place
Security Officer/Patient/Visitor Attendant (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAApril 26, 2018
stayed pretty busy in the ED and on some floors. stayed pretty consistent on most days. the most enjoyable part of the job is working with some of my co-workers.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
distance between management and officers
would Not recommended this facility. Definite need for other options for healthcare.
Lab (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAApril 22, 2018
Unhappy employees, not friendly, everyone seems to worry about their jobs and do not want newcomers to learn it. Managers are harsh and have their favorite employees. This makes it hard to enjoy going to work everyday. Even though all annual evaluations were awesome on paper. Wasn’t treated awesome
Pros
Work hours, pay, benefits
Cons
Management starting at the top and HR
Not Great
Provider (Former Employee) –  Omak, WAApril 1, 2018
Poor management. A lot of iron-fist style intimidation techniques, not willing to listen to opinions that aren't in line with their mission. Poor work environment, lack of support from colleagues. Never felt welcome.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Poor Management
Bad mngment, and moral
Surgical Technologist CVOR (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAMarch 28, 2018
I worked my buns off because I had more experience and knew more while other “lazy” workers did nothing.... management was awful!! Played favorites and management got away with questionable behavior constantly.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No breaks long hours bad management
High Stress
Admissions representative (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAMarch 25, 2018
Poor scheduling, disorganized environment with an extreme lack of training in specific insurance applications, does not encourage taking initiative,old-school hierarchy
No job security
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAFebruary 25, 2018
The administration and management continue to show a lack of respect or valuing of their experienced nursing staff. This is evidenced by constant turnover in all areas with increasing numbers of new grads and travelers and no one to train them. There is no sense of job security and I have witnessed the HR department here continually harass and threaten fellow nurses with no excuse. The only people who get promoted are “yes men” and no one else’s ideas or input matter, in fact you will become a target if you dare to speak your mind or offer any alternative ideas for improvement.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Stress, no respect from management, no job security
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Moses Lake, WAFebruary 15, 2018
I have worked for Confluence almost 18 years, it's a great place to work, safe environment, options for growth and friendly co-workers. Management is always available for help, promote from with is often encouraged and promote community service.
ok place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAOctober 15, 2017
working inside to hospital was fun. working home health and hospice i learned a lot and saw a lot of people pass away. the management was not the best to deal with so i felt it was best to leave.
Does not value the employees who actually provide the patient care.
Staff Technologist (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAOctober 11, 2017
Used to be a great place to work, is now toxic work environment. Management untrained, emotionally volatile, nitpicks. Break time is ignored. Patients scheduled through lunch hours. Not staffed appropriately. Uses full time staff for short coverage then complains about overtime. Vacation requests constantly denied due to lack of staff. Benefit package shrinks every year. Expensive but anemic medical coverage for employees, family coverage is cost prohibitive. My advice is to stay away, even though I need you to cover my vacation ;). I wouldn't wish this on you.
Pros
Some really great coworkers
Cons
Management, benefits, monopoly of surrounding area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Confluence Health. Our community is ready to answer.