Confluence Health Employee Review

View all Confluence Health reviews

No Job Security
Manager, Staff and Leadership Development (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WADecember 12, 2016
I was hired and let go a month later without an explanation as to a reason why or what performance was lacking so that I may correct it. I was simply told, "It just wasn't a good fit," and that was that. They gave me month's severance but why not at least try to explain before terminating me, so that I can manage my performance and fit whatever non-communicated expectations there may have been. Very unprofessional and disorganized.
Pros
Pay was pretty good.
Cons
No job security, poor performance culture

Other Confluence Health Employee Reviews

Toxic environment/ inexperienced leadership
Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAMay 19, 2019
Confluence Health is the organization created by the joining of Central Washington Hospital and Wenatchee Valley Medical Center. The monopoly has had a negative impact on health care as a whole for the valley and for both facilities as an employer. Employees of both facilities preferred their working situations before the affiliation as did the health care consumers in the Wenatchee Valley. Benefits and wages have deteriorated because the leadership has control of the whole local job market. There are good people from both organizations who strive to do good work, but the expertise required for management of a large organization is lacking in all levels. The current state of disorganization may be explained by growing pains which are solvable by conscious investment in experienced leadership from outside, but the problems of monopoly are likely permanent. Confluence Health needs to be more concerned with real solutions for patients and employees than with mere impression management.
Pros
Living wages, beautiful location
Cons
Unprofessional, inexperienced leadership, favoritism, uneven, illogical disciplinary processes, staff shortages, 'group think' mistaken for loyalty.
Great coworkers and fun environment
CMA (Former Employee) –  Omak, WAMay 18, 2019
I enjoyed working for confluence health. TYpical day at work was very fastpaced and busy with injections, procedures, rooming, data entry, phone calls. I enjoyed it all just would have preferred for all employees to be responsible for their jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Confluence Health. Our community is ready to answer.