Conga Employee Reviews

Productive and positive workplace with tremendous benefits
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 23, 2018
I found Conga to be an incredibly productive and positive workplace. It had a very unique blend of fun and productivity that really made it a pleasurable experience. With lunch provided every day, breakfast provided three days/week, a ping pong table, a keg, and a wellness stipend, it is hard to find a company that is so efficient, successful, and caring toward its employees.
Pros
Catered lunches, ping pong, wellness stipend
Rapid growth, Opportunities, dynamic,
yada yada (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 18, 2018
Great place to work, and expect to work hard. Company is going places and going there fast. well managed. they don't waste time in dumb meetings. pay is above average.
Pros
free lunch, not a lot dumb drama
Cons
be ready to work very hard
Look for a job somewhere else
N/A (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 18, 2017
The weirdest place I have ever worked in my life. Strange rules, bizarre managment practices/policies, sterile office environment, lack of culture etc. I felt like a lone wolf with no guidance. Seemed like people were constantly talking behind your back. Was very happy to leave.
Poor Work Environment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 14, 2017
Poor work environment, not focused on the customer just the sales coming into the door. Top don management structure that does not want to listen to what is happening at the customer end of the business.
Fast-paced, high growth tech company
Other (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COFebruary 3, 2017
Overall, Conga is a great place to work if you enjoy a very fast-moving environment and are ready to work hard. The best part of Conga is the people - there is a very unique mix of legacy employees and fresh talent, and everyone is smart, motivated, and energized. There is solid focus on building company culture.

The leadership team is knowledgeable and invested. They are very involved, even though many work out of our Seattle office and aren't on-site at HQ the majority of the time. I am confident in their leadership and decision-making.

Anyone interested in working at Conga should be adaptable, flexible and nimble. Those who are change-adverse probably wouldn't thrive in this environment.
Pros
Great benefits, free lunch & breakfast, amazing colleagues, solid product
Cons
Remote leadership, growing pains from recent acquisitions (although these are continuing to improve)
Looks can be deceiving
Dev (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 21, 2016
This company is all over the place. Manegment likes to micro manage. If you'd like to be in a place where your opinion counts then look elsewhere. The management in this office will not back you up in any way. There are quite a few people there that would betray you in a heartbeat. The other people working at this office don't even want to be there anymore. Moral is at an all time low.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Micromanager.
Top-rated Salesforce.com ISV; great product, customer focus and people
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 14, 2016
In my 7+ years at Conga I wore many hats, was part of the leadership team and helped the company grow from 4 people and 500 customers to 90+ and 7,000 customers worldwide.

As a Conga Business Analyst I was responsible for managing the entire customer life cycle; from lead to demo, requirements gathering to configuration and implementation, support, adoption and renewal.

As Director of Customer Sucess I was responsbile for a team of Business Analysts; focused on support, adoption, customer success (ROI) and renewal.

As Director of Business Development I worked with Conga's 300+ System Integrator, Consulting and ISV partners. Designed, implementated and managed progras and processes to increase Conga and partner revenue and customer succcess.
Pros
Great product, value, channel and customers; top-notch people; great eoc-system and reputation
Cons

Want to know more about Conga?

Ask a question