Congressional Country Club Employee Reviews in Potomac, MD

Fun place to work.
Professional Golf Caddy (Current Employee) –  Potomac, MDAugust 15, 2017
Working at Congressional has been a great experience for me over the years. It has provided me with an opportunity where I can help people, while being myself. I get a feel for the customers personality quickly, and let their energy help me predict what type of service would best suit them. This position has taught me a lot about patience, networking, and reliability.
Pros
good pay
Cons
unreliable
Excellent place to work for
Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  Potomac, MDNovember 17, 2016
Congressional country club is the number one country club in the nation with regards to member services and satisfaction. You meet a great deal of people who highly educated and successful. I learn something new on a daily basis. It provides a safe and respectful environment for all employees.
Pros
interactive environment
Cons
N/a
Tough physically demanding job but very profitable
Golf Caddie (Current Employee) –  Potomac, MDFebruary 6, 2013
Get to work around 5:15 a.m to be the first person there, lift weights in the Caddie house, go out for first round around 8:00 a.m., carry 2 bags, fix divots, clean clubs, give distances to the flag, clean clubs, give some tips on swing/form, clean ball, fix divots on green, read green and tell client where to putt the ball so it will go in the hole or get very close, always hustle and stay ahead of the members, communicate and befriend all clients. Finish round at about 12:30 p.m. and go out for another round at 1:00 p.m. Management is a Caddie Master who chooses which caddie goes out on which round. Usually I would go first or very early because I was there first every day. The hardest part of the job is making sure you are consistent with everything such as reading greens every round. The most enjoyable part of the job is being outside.
Pros
free lunch from members, paid in cash every day, able to enjoy outdoors.
Cons
no work when it rains, bad hours, no benefits