Congressional Country Club Employee Review

View all Congressional Country Club reviews

Great Place to work
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDFebruary 4, 2019
If you are looking to learn the food/hospitality then this would be a great place for you work. I've learned a lot working at Congressional Country Club. During a typical day you would just have to set up the tables and/or bar depending where you are working. The management team while I was employed there was great always willing to work with you on your schedule and what worked best for you. The hardest part of the job was just making sure that the guest was pleased, but we never had complaint unless we was shutting down the bar. The company feed the employees while at work and before the even starts.
Pros
free lunchs and sometimes desserts, excellent food

Other Congressional Country Club Employee Reviews

False Advertisement
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 23, 2018
They rope you in under false pretenses of it being the best place to work. The Management is a joke and are not there for their employees. The best managers get used and abused instead of rewarded for their efforts. The staff is eager to learn and develop their skill sets but their managers seem to be more preoccupied with meetings and avoiding the floor and members. Team Member Engagement “HR” has one employee that actually works hard while no one ever knows what the other two do. The upper management is very good about gossiping and using heresay against the employees instead of work to help them. Very disappointing once learning about their lack of involvement in team development which is desperately needed.
food and beverage
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 15, 2018
very busy place longest hours but fun, good knowledge of wine and many different s foods.I have the opportunity to learn how to do pay roll and labor cost,and food cost .Management is okay but with a little of inconsistency their culture is very original the hardest part was the tournaments long days but it was fun the most enjoyable was our Christmas party and all the events for the employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Congressional Country Club. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

1.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Congressional Country Club Reviews by Location