Conifer Health Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 1,029 reviews matching the search See all 1,032 reviews
Conifer
Patient Services Rep II (Former Employee) –  Hiram, GAJanuary 16, 2019
Conifer was different, they had good benefits
but the management was horrible.
You work really hard and once again get no recognition
Since the HR was in Texas, it was hard to get a word and get anythig answered.
Company was very poorly manage
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Bad management
Conifer
Early Out Billing Associate (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 15, 2019
Inbound Outbound Customer care, accepting and negotiating billing payments, leading in team meetings, record-keeping, Assisting customers with medical financial questions/concerns.
Some general administrative duties as needed.
Support Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 15, 2019
The people are very friendly. The work is very easy to do and it keeps you busy. There is parking available. The are some positions that allow you to work from home.
Conifer is a good place to work, however, there is little advancement
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 14, 2019
I have learned a lot of things while working for Conifer and have been able to hone these skills while working from home. With that being sad, there is little room for advancement.
Pros
Telemcommunting
Cons
No room for advancement
Great place for experience
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 14, 2019
Last few years offered almost limitless upper mobility if you had talent, however recent changes including budget cuts and layoffs have all but eliminated any internal growth potential.
Cash Poster/ Patient financial representative
Patient Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJanuary 12, 2019
Patient financial representative, I had interaction with co workers from other department. Assisting guarantors on setting payment plans, taking payments. Insurance verifications and claims questions and claim staff. Cash posting, worked independently, but really did not have the proper training to handle the high volume of corrections and adjustments, very difficult getting assistance from claims staff.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
Very stressful. Lack of Management staff to assist.
Bad leadership
Patient Access Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 8, 2019
Leadership was inconsistent with direction, policies and lacked support for staff. Not a bad company to work for if new leadership is hired for downtown site.
lots of work, fun and friendly
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 7, 2019
Much to do in a day. fast pace. I enjoyed working for Conifer so sorry they moved to Texas. Great place to work. Learned a lot well I worked there. Friendly coworkers and managers.
Overall good experience
Financial Assistance Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 6, 2019
Overall enjoyed my job with conifer. Compensation was decent and coworkers were easy going. Relaxed work environment with decent pay off. I'd work for Conifer again and recommend this company.
Terrible
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYJanuary 4, 2019
Wasn't appreciated as an employee. Backstabbing people. The benefits wasn't good. Supervisor let employees do what they wanted. Leave early and come in late with having any coverage for the areas.
Great management made this an amazing job
EOB Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJanuary 3, 2019
Overall this was a great place to work. I had a great and responsive manager and supervisor. The job itself was typical for claims followup. And the benefits were fair.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Fun Environment
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 2, 2019
Working at Conifer was a great experience. Work environment was relaxed but did have to get the job done at the end of the day. I had to meet monthly goals.
Mixed emotions
Physician Service AR Representative II (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILDecember 30, 2018
Was given the opportunity to work from home which currently is the only benefit I like. They say we need to work as a team yet, when given an opinion or ideas of how to work better, not met well.
Interesting and challenging work.
Patient Access Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Griffin, GADecember 29, 2018
This job was for Outpatient registration for WellStar where Conifer had the Revenue Cycle contract. Will still continue in this role but as a WellStar employee. It's fairly routine work but the patients are what make it worthwhile as you meet some wonderful people that you have a small hand in helping. Local management is OK, sometimes effective and sometimes not, but not horrible.
Good for a call center job
Account Resolutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 22, 2018
Overall I was grateful to have this job. I made a decent wage but I needed the capability to work part time and they did not have that option. My supervisor was great but Conifer's computer systems were always broken down and never functioning properly.
Brief review
Clinical Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 20, 2018
Train for the position is minimal at best. Expected to advance without adequate training, opportunities are promised and then not ever followed up on, onesided disciplinary review, information is taken out of context to benefit the managers liking. I enjoyed the location of my job, the environment, and the staff.
physical place - awesome
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHDecember 19, 2018
I really enjoyed my co workers, my supervisor, and everyone else there. The headquarters doesn't understand what the pay range needs to be in New Hampshire. The cost of living is higher here than where head quarters is. For employees that doesn't need the health insurance through the company that has there own, should be compensated through there pay. Would not even consider it. I worked there through a temp agency. the offer of Conifer was a lot lower pay than what I was working for. Which isn't right.
Telecommuting
A/R, Billing and Denials Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Ann, MODecember 17, 2018
Being able to work from home was the best part of working for Conifer Health Solutions. The atmosphere wasn't the greatest or the worst that I've ever worked in.
Ok to work for if you are in Texas
manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 17, 2018
This company is really focused on the home office in Texas and not anywhere else. Seem to be moving all work to Texas and closing offsite locations. Very stressful to work for no real direction.
poor management
Insurance Follow-Up Representative (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 13, 2018
No advancement in company and very hard core. Never get rewarded for big jobs completed. Sick day policy is very bad get points that fall off one year later.
Pros
good hours
Cons
always under staffed