Conifer Health Solutions Employee Reviews

Interested in position
Patient Access Services Representative (Current Employee) –  In ERSeptember 22, 2018
Would like an interview to discuss position. I have not worked here but was advised I needed to complete this assessment. I would like the opportunity to speak with someone about this position with your company. It sounds like a very good place to work.
Good place to work. HR Dept is no good.
Patient Account Representative, Commercial Billing (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 21, 2018
Great culture, great commerical billing team, great training. Had a great billing supervisor who provided one on one training and made time for Q & A sessions. Great benefits. Pay is low and cannot meet the Washington high cost of living. Left job to relocate out of state. Tried to stay with working with Conifer by applying for transfer remote positions. HR is not good at getting back to me after multiple follow ups. Conifer is not do anything in their power to keep good employees. Even applied for rehire, no response from HR Generalist after follow up. The mother company, Tenent Health is selling Conifer.
Pros
Culture, training benefits
Cons
Not retaining good employees
fast paced. micro managed.
Patient Advocate II (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 18, 2018
assisting patients in obtaining health care insurance through various government agencies. Communicate with hospital staff at all levels and provide updates daily on self-pay patients.
Pros
benefits, full-time
Cons
management, staff, daily proccess
It was a ver relaxed company!
Scanner/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 18, 2018
My supervisor was great, as well as my co workers. The entire processing from hiring to orientation was very welcoming. When I needed time off there was no issues my supervisor was very understanding and willing to work with me. There was also plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Typical Day
Director (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 17, 2018
Typical day is normal business hours, Monday through Friday. More than enough work to do, so you stay very busy. Need to manage your time very carefully to get all tasks done.
Pros
Enjoyed my coworkers
Cons
Lay offs happening
Unrealistic Expectations
Patient Service Center Rep II (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 15, 2018
Conifer is all about quantity over quality. Poor leadeship and lack of good communication created a toxic working environment. I do not recomend Conifer unless you are a robot.
Pros
paid holidays
Cons
toxic work environment, poor leadership
Poor Management
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsSeptember 15, 2018
Poor management, unprofessional and rude and the company allows them to treat employees horrible and degrading. Company mission is not followed and I wouldn’t recommend anyone to this company
Benefits
Busy, stressful
Patient Access Rep II (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 14, 2018
A typical day at Conifer was quick paced and stressful. In the training I learned several systems to perform my job. The hardest part of my job was to get everything done in a timely manner due to the fact that I was the only one registering most of the time.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people everyday as well as helping them.
Constant changes no all for the better
Sr. Specialist, AR Management (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 14, 2018
The company is making changes which affect the employees in a negative way. They are trying to squeeze out the employees that we grandfathered in from other companies if their salary inst on the Conifer pay scale. The pay scale is suitable for first year employees.
Worked from home
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  worked from homeSeptember 14, 2018
I loved working from home. The benefits were great other except the medical. My manager was flexible in giving time off and allowing us to switch days off. They ended up outsourcing us to India so the job security is not good.
Pros
working from home
Cons
no job security

Want to know more about Conifer Health Solutions?

Ask a question
Fast pace.
Account Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 13, 2018
Face paced environment. Pay and benefits are good. The work is challenging and rewarding. The hours are consistent, and you don't have to work holidays.
Pros
No holidays.
Cons
No overtime.
Conifer Health
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  London, KYSeptember 12, 2018
I am still fairly new but I think I am going to enjoy the job. Every body is nice and the pay is good. It's not really hard just a lot to it. I would recommend this job for others.
Pros
pay
Cons
schedule
run to the nearest exit
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHSeptember 12, 2018
major issue, NO TRAINING,NO COMMUNICATION. They tell you how good you are doing then turn on you. They do not discuss what you are doing wrong. No why, where, when , how to resovle. This goes with training, its mostly done by email and you don't get half your questions answered. If you ask a question twice or another coworker it's frowned upon. I would not recommend this company for any reason. Managemnet does not care. High turn around company.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no training or communication. high turn around
Great Place
Patient Access Rep II (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 12, 2018
I enjoy working for the company. I will stay with them for as long as I can. I like that I can advance within the company. they give you great motivation to move forward.
Room for improvement
HIM Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 10, 2018
I have been with the company for a little over two years and have been fortunate to move around in different positions. Management doesn’t communicate.
Pros
Pto, relaxed management
Cons
Minimal raises, cliques, poor communication from management
Good place to start career
Patient Access Representative II (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 7, 2018
Good work environment, more crosstraining needed to balance workload in different areas. Teamwork really does make the dream work when pulling together.
Pros
Team work, and friendly environment
Cons
Stressful at times
Advancement Opportunity
Patient Access Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 6, 2018
I have learned a lot from working at Conifer, they are willing to promote within and give people an opportunity. Although, that does allow them to start you off at a lower pay scale. When entering leadership, the company will guide you and make sure you are successful.
Pros
growth and advancement opportunities
Cons
low pay
enjoyed the fellow work assoicates
Billing rep (Former Employee) –  Saint Ann, MOSeptember 6, 2018
People were nice, management seemed fair impartial.The hours are flex hours from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. Location worked well for me not to far to drive.
Cons
work load not very stable
Great place.
Acct Rep (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 5, 2018
This is a great placed to work at. There are a lot of learning opportunities. Good benefits and I have learned a lot of skills. They pay for holidays.
pay is ok.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Encino, CASeptember 5, 2018
fast environment, always on phones. hard to deal outside country reps when calling for claims status. a lot of language barrier. training is good but department not organized.