Conifer Health Solutions Employee Reviews

Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 19, 2018
My job keeps you busy from the time you clock in to the time you leave. The day goes by very fast. I love it when we work together as a team to make our monthly goal. Working the position gives you opportunity to learn on daily basis.
pay and compensation do not measure up to work conditions
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJuly 19, 2018
pay and compensation do not measure up to work conditions. new hires are not properly trained and do not have experience in the field let alone the medical industry
Micromanaged
Personal Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 18, 2018
As a work from home employee on salary you are still required to meet the minimum billable hrs and mgrs can and will audit everything you do on the computer, log in, log out, how long you have pauses in activity note entry, how long you take breaks from the computer. Micromanagong at its best. High turn over.
Pros
Working remote
Cons
Micromanagement and low pay
All Talk, No Action
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 18, 2018
Core values are Respect, Integrity, Service and Unity. They are words on the wall and nothing else. Management is disrespectful across the board, they display a vulgar lack of integrity at the senior management level, we provide mediocre service and our employees could not be more segmented. They preach the values every chance they get but do not live them in their daily actions. My department gets almost nothing accomplished because all we do is meet and talk about all the things we COULD be doing.
Productive and professional
A/R Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 18, 2018
I really enjoyed my time working here at Conifer. Days were always productive, co-workers were friendly and professional. Overall, a nice place to work. You'll casually see the CEO active throughout the building and what a nice person he is. Job advancement is pretty common here if you work hard for it. Conifer usually hosts many fun events as well each month. In-house cafeteria makes buying lunch quick and easy with a huge selection. This position also has yearly bonuses. Potential to work from home.
Pros
Everyone is very professional, personable CEO, free lunches sometimes, cafeteria, career advancement.
Cons
30-minute lunches, unknown job security.
Extremely Poor Managment
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2018
This Company used to place a great place to work in Downtown Atlanta. The New management they hired in the last few years is totally incompetent. They have no idea what or how to run a business and has run this place into the ground. Employees are treated unfairly and are afraid of reprimands. The best thing this company could do for itself is to take a look in the upper management they have working for them. It sad this use to be a great place to work.
Keeps you on your toes with changes, but that's healthcare!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  USAJuly 16, 2018
Conifer constantly challenged me and my representatives. The work was pushed hard but quality and patient care was just as important if not more so. The leadership, for the most part, was collaborative and empowering. My team was my family and it was due to our unwavering support for one another.
I started off positive and go getter
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 16, 2018
Management gave me wrong answers. All they do is talk about people and make fun of people all day. You can’t even concentrate. Manager only helps favorite people- friends.
This company is culturally/racially bias
Financial Clearance Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2018
I have been employed for several years and still continue to see and experience personally the racial bias and discrimination against women and different races/ethnicity.
Patient Access Representative
PATIENT ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE II (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAJuly 15, 2018
Enjoyed talking and assisting patients and coworkers daily. Gained a lot of experience. Not enough job training, lack of supervision, management is not very knowledgeable, poor pay raises, quick to give write ups, no means to advance, short staffed, only 30 minutes for lunch, management has it’s favorites. The hardest part of job is dealing with the demands of Conifer’s client, and it’s employees. Horrible managers that harass and nitpick employees unless you are their favorites. Worst management ever! Very unethical management team! Human Resources Department is unreachable at times. Health insurance is terribly expensive. Low employee morale.
Pros
Good work experience, 401k
Cons
Unethical and unknowledgeable managers, HR is hard to contact, only 30 minutes for breaks
Fast Paced
Sr. Admitting Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2018
Fast paced work environment that will keep you busy and time goes by quickly! Had great co workers and lots of OT available. If you like fast paced, then this is the fit for you.
Decent place to work
Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 11, 2018
Worked for this company off and on since 1999, always treated fairly and paid well.
Has gone thru multiple transitions and always seems to land on their feet. They have telecommuting positions which I enjoy the flexibility of working at home especially in my creative role.
Nice place to work
Revenue Cycle Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 9, 2018
Nice place to work, however management could use more training or development of a training program to help in transition from representative to management potion.
Pros
friendly environment, tuition reimbursement
Cons
healthcare too expensive, lack of training program
Great workplace
Senior OP Coder (remote) (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX 75034July 8, 2018
Great workplace, good benefits, staff is knowledgeable and flexible with schedule if needed. Great Pay and management is wonderful. Wish I had never left
Great Company
Supervisor,EES (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 6, 2018
I really enjoyed my time working for Conifer Health Solutions. Perhaps the biggest positive impact on me was the ability to work under a fantastically skilled director who truly supported and mentored her leadership staff.
Great place to work. Very diverse community
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2018
Great place to work. Very diverse community. Every day I learned something new about people. it was very rewarding to to work and interact with different people. .
Okay
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJuly 3, 2018
Conifer Inc main office staff was great. Off site location where I worked was not so much. However if asked I would go back to maybe another location.
Worse company I have ever worked for
Account Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILJuly 3, 2018
They hire you with a promising that they promote from with in the company but is not true. They have outsourced all there managers and supervisors. They claim to be under tenet health but is not true they are up for sale and have been for about two years now and nobody wants to buy them.
Pros
Cons
Everything. Don’t apply.
Not a great company to work for
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 2, 2018
Company has a high employee turn-over. Production expectations were unobtainable. The company was more interested in quantity than quality. Stressful.
Pros
None to mention
Cons
Way to stressfull
Love this place
Director, AR Management / Custom Solutions (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 1, 2018
Awesome company to work for.... growth and advancement.... enjoy my time at this company... they have great benefits and prompt within. It is always growing.
Pros
growth
Cons
travel