Conifer Health Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Extremely Poor Managment
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2018
This Company used to place a great place to work in Downtown Atlanta. The New management they hired in the last few years is totally incompetent. They have no idea what or how to run a business and has run this place into the ground. Employees are treated unfairly and are afraid of reprimands. The best thing this company could do for itself is to take a look in the upper management they have working for them. It sad this use to be a great place to work.
Keeps you on your toes with changes, but that's healthcare!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  USAJuly 16, 2018
Conifer constantly challenged me and my representatives. The work was pushed hard but quality and patient care was just as important if not more so. The leadership, for the most part, was collaborative and empowering. My team was my family and it was due to our unwavering support for one another.
I started off positive and go getter
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 16, 2018
Management gave me wrong answers. All they do is talk about people and make fun of people all day. You can’t even concentrate. Manager only helps favorite people- friends.
This company is culturally/racially bias
Financial Clearance Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2018
I have been employed for several years and still continue to see and experience personally the racial bias and discrimination against women and different races/ethnicity.
Patient Access Representative
PATIENT ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE II (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAJuly 15, 2018
Enjoyed talking and assisting patients and coworkers daily. Gained a lot of experience. Not enough job training, lack of supervision, management is not very knowledgeable, poor pay raises, quick to give write ups, no means to advance, short staffed, only 30 minutes for lunch, management has it’s favorites. The hardest part of job is dealing with the demands of Conifer’s client, and it’s employees. Horrible managers that harass and nitpick employees unless you are their favorites. Worst management ever! Very unethical management team! Human Resources Department is unreachable at times. Health insurance is terribly expensive. Low employee morale.
Pros
Good work experience, 401k
Cons
Unethical and unknowledgeable managers, HR is hard to contact, only 30 minutes for breaks
Fast Paced
Sr. Admitting Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2018
Fast paced work environment that will keep you busy and time goes by quickly! Had great co workers and lots of OT available. If you like fast paced, then this is the fit for you.
Decent place to work
Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 11, 2018
Worked for this company off and on since 1999, always treated fairly and paid well.
Has gone thru multiple transitions and always seems to land on their feet. They have telecommuting positions which I enjoy the flexibility of working at home especially in my creative role.
Nice place to work
Revenue Cycle Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 9, 2018
Nice place to work, however management could use more training or development of a training program to help in transition from representative to management potion.
Pros
friendly environment, tuition reimbursement
Cons
healthcare too expensive, lack of training program
Great workplace
Senior OP Coder (remote) (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX 75034July 8, 2018
Great workplace, good benefits, staff is knowledgeable and flexible with schedule if needed. Great Pay and management is wonderful. Wish I had never left
Great Company
Supervisor,EES (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 6, 2018
I really enjoyed my time working for Conifer Health Solutions. Perhaps the biggest positive impact on me was the ability to work under a fantastically skilled director who truly supported and mentored her leadership staff.
Great place to work. Very diverse community
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2018
Great place to work. Very diverse community. Every day I learned something new about people. it was very rewarding to to work and interact with different people. .
Okay
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJuly 3, 2018
Conifer Inc main office staff was great. Off site location where I worked was not so much. However if asked I would go back to maybe another location.
Worse company I have ever worked for
Account Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILJuly 3, 2018
They hire you with a promising that they promote from with in the company but is not true. They have outsourced all there managers and supervisors. They claim to be under tenet health but is not true they are up for sale and have been for about two years now and nobody wants to buy them.
Pros
Cons
Everything. Don’t apply.
Not a great company to work for
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 2, 2018
Company has a high employee turn-over. Production expectations were unobtainable. The company was more interested in quantity than quality. Stressful.
Pros
None to mention
Cons
Way to stressfull
Love this place
Director, AR Management / Custom Solutions (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 1, 2018
Awesome company to work for.... growth and advancement.... enjoy my time at this company... they have great benefits and prompt within. It is always growing.
Pros
growth
Cons
travel
Very Stressful
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJuly 1, 2018
I've worked at many call centers in the past, and this one is by far the most stressful one. There are many people who quit right out of training and I cant blame them. Systems are so clunkily that you cant navigate to get your job done, important processes change on a weekly bases, and there is no amount of training that can prepare you for the calls. Its not one of those jobs where you feel after a month or two you will be a pro. You can easily be there 4 months, and still lack knowledge to perform the job due to the overload of information needed. If you have options, then choose any another job. Even if that job has lower pay, it is better then the stress you will deal with here.
Pros
Great Insurance. Some people can work from home
Cons
Very Stressful
Exciting
Facilities Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 27, 2018
Great place to work, peopel are exciting and teh culture to always strive to maintain best customer service is always present. I have learned much about the healthcare industry while working here
Evolving organization
HR Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJune 27, 2018
Values and goals are driven down from the executive leadership. The company has to adapt and restructure depending upon the business needs of current clients. Several opportunities to telecommute throughout the company.
Pros
Flexibility to work remotely
Cons
multiple realignments
Always enjoy the work, like to stay busy
Medical Records Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 25, 2018
I am looking for another job closer to home! I drive an hour and half to work, this would cut it down to half! I enjoy working for Conifer, they seem fair usually no issues
Pros
Always a lot of work which is good
Cons
Some of the ladies are running heaters!! It gets to almost 80
Conifer
Medical Collections and Appeals Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJune 21, 2018
Its an overall good company to work for. As with all companies there are internal politics. You have to chose to stay out of it and do your job and you will go far.