CONNECT WIRELESS AT&T Employee Reviews

my first day
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 3, 2019
I would talk to my manager see what i had to do. then i would take and time to watch people and see how it was done get right in to the job so i can learn faster.
Not great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Poulsbo, WAJune 24, 2019
paid weekly for hourly and monthly for commission, however the pay from commission is awful unless you're an extremely high selling representative or manager. Basically you get minimum wage plus $200-300 commission you can practically guarantee. Winter months you'll make more but you make nothing for the first 8 to 9 months of the year. I would not recommend working here if you value a consistent schedule due to the high turn over rate itll constantly be changing due to them shifting employees from store to store to cover the complete lack of staffing. Also while you do accrue paid time off it's almost impossible to use it due to the lack of employees they won't give you coverage for those days and deny your request. The complete lack of structure and training is extremely apparent as there is no consistency to how products are being pitched towards customers. While they will give you trainings on the computer they make no sense and give you little to no help in actually completing your job. I mean it is a full time job though so theres that.
The management has absolutely no idea what they’re doing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAJune 17, 2018
I had a new manager every few months and the higher ups rotated just as frequently. The best way I can describe it is like a bunch of power hungry chickens with their heads cut off.
Pros
Decent hours
Cons
No direction, no communication
N/a
Sales Rep/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 22, 2018
Very high paced and very high expectations with Lil payouts. No work life balance what so ever and the turn over rate is insane !!!!! Hopefully they fix somthing in the future.
Money and Sales motivated company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMay 4, 2017
This company like any other company is all about making as much profit as they can. There mission statement says they want to deliver an extraordinary experience to employees and customers but the turnover rate is high because of certain managerial styles. Decent company to work for if you know how to sell.
Connect Wireless
Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, WAAugust 22, 2016
Connect started as a great job but over the years management has lost their way. Unrealistic goals and shutting down profitable stores has made the company the butt of many jokes.