Connected Home Care, LLC Employee Reviews

Gets worse instead of better
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, MAJanuary 4, 2019
Hoping beyond hope that management can get their act together. I’m an aide, work hard, never get complaints about me, yet the women in the office still kind of treat me poorly. Getting tired of it. They are all nicey nicey on social media, but try working with them in real life. Awful.
Clueless management
HHA (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, MADecember 16, 2018
Not really sure who is running the show at this company, but he needs to wake up. Do you not care about your consumers? Do you not care how your nurses and office personnel treat the aides? What is wrong with you? Without us aides you don’t have a company. Don’t you know that we will get treated better at another agency??????? Wake up!!!!!
Stressful
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, MADecember 8, 2018
I think that when you have a feeling in the pit of your stomach of dread when you need to go in to the office for any reason, then it’s time to find a new job. As an aide, I’m on the road. Thank God. But sooner or later I have to stop in to speak to a scheduler or manager. It’s hellish. Management is rude.
Pros
Consumers
Cons
Office personnel
Still unorganized
HHA (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, MANovember 1, 2018
The office staff has favorite aides. They call these aides first for new cases. It’s unfair. I’m not a person that will suck up to the Human Resources manager, but I’ve seen plenty of aides do it. It’s almost cut throat the way this office operates. The phony niceness is the worst. She spends most of her day creeping on Facebook. I’m tired of having to play the game. I just want my job to be professional, not have to always have a feeling that I’m being talked about behind my back. I just want to feel secure in my everyday work environment and I would like to be able to stop in to this office and not feel like they are all gossiping about me the minute I leave.
Pros
Nice clients
Cons
Office staff
This is one of the few agencies i recomend any body to work for .
Direct care worker (Current Employee) –  Malden, MAOctober 14, 2018
I dont often give an A unless an agency deserves it but connected deserves one ,I enjoy working with them and the pay is awesome. There is always a staff ready to help if you are stuck .you are not left alone on the job.
Poor management
HHA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Gloucester MaSeptember 28, 2018
When I was first hired back in 2017 the company itself appeared to be well run. But as I have come to realize, as do many other aides employed here, the office staff here in Gloucester is as fake as can be. They constantly talk about each other behind backs, in front of other aides etc. Nice to us when they want something , rude when we can’t work an extra shift. Three different women in that office think they are top dog. Ugh. Everyone’s a manager in that office. Too many chiefs not enough Indians. Different schedulers call within 3 minutes of each other asking for me to take same shift I just told first one that I can not take. It’s frustrating and unprofessional. I live in Gloucester so it is convenient to stay with this agency. Unfortunately.
Pros
Nice clients
Cons
Office staff
Poor communication; no management
CNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Concord, MAAugust 28, 2018
I have no idea who my supervisor is or if I have one. I don't even feel like I'm part of this company. You text/call the office and anyone can respond - more often than not you don't know who you're talking to. You'll get added to shifts without being told. Shifts are accidentally canceled by schedulers and then you're asked why you didn't show up for a shift that wasn't on your schedule. You have to contact the office 8 times to get anything done. The schedulers aren't familiar with any of the clients and schedulers don't want caregivers to communicate with them so there ends up being so much needless miscommunication. No RNs introducing caregivers to clients, which is dangerous when it comes to lifting fragile patients.
Pros
good weekend pay if commute is short + shift is long
Cons
endless frustrations
Biased and Undervalues Employees
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAMay 9, 2018
Connected Homecare is a biased company that has terminated employees through poor reasoning, and not providing ways to improve work performance. Treating caregivers and office staff with no compassion, or understanding, if the upper management of Connected Homecare do not see a use for an employee, they will terminate a contract without a seconds thought.

I highly suggest working for a company that will value your hard work as a caregiver and office staff member. Find a company that will give you the respect and job security that your hard work deserves.
Pros
Decent pay and benefits
Cons
Abysmal job culture with zero job security
fun place to work.
HHA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, MAMay 6, 2018
Fun place to work. Fun and loving clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is patient's satisfaction and how much patient's family appreciates the work you do for their loved ones.
Stay away
Intern (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAMay 5, 2018
This company is the most unorganized home health agency I have ever encountered.I worked the Framingham area.No pay for Milage I between clients .Office books you to be at 2 places At the same time,clients cancel ,you arrive after driving 15 miles only to find out they had cancelled last week!no compensation for scedulers mistakes.other co workers will throw you under the bus if it makes them look good ! No team work they seem to forget there is no I in team work .I could go on and on .Iwouldn't refer my worst enemy to work for this company
Pros
Clients
Cons
Too many to list
Confusing and inept
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Gloucester, MAApril 13, 2018
Was hired in November. From the first week it was an unorganized mess. The schedulers would schedule me to be leaving one consumer, but per the schedule I was supposed to begin next shift in another city at exact same time. First they say no overtime, then I’m getting calls to take on as many people as I can. Three calls from three different people for same question. My concerns fell on deaf ears. No one cares about Safety of the consumers. I was sent to a hoyer left lady that was supposed to be two of us , but did it myself. Awful agency.
Pros
Cons
Many
I Love My Job
Happy Employee Happy Place (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, MAApril 12, 2018
I love my job and enjoy going to work every day. I work with the most amazing team in the Gloucester. I feel appriectae at all times. I could not be happier. I recommend this company to everyone. The field Staff, management team , and the CEO are all wonderful
Pros
Positive Work Enviroment
no experience with people and others in the communities
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAApril 5, 2018
wrongful termination and director has no respect with people with special needs people that work with them.

manager is new but has no idea to run office.
Cons
Great company to work for
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, MAMarch 28, 2018
Great company to work for. I have a flexible schedule around my children's school schedule. My scheduler listen to my needs and the office staff is professional and friendly.I would recommend employment here I am always greeted with a smile when I stop by. The management time is always available to me for questions or concerns.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Awful inner office
HHA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, MAMarch 26, 2018
The managers ( and I use this term lightly) are so childish and unprofessional. If they are not complaining about our consumers, they are complaining about the new owner , or worse yet, the employees. It goes on and on every single day. If the owner only knew what goes on in that office , he would just die.
Pros
Nice consumers
Cons
Office managers
Excellent place to work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, MAMarch 22, 2018
Ive been working for this company for 4 years now. Management is always there when i need them. Communication is excellent. They always get back to you in a timely manner. And i love my clients.
Pros
Lots of hours
Stressful job
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Malden, MAMarch 5, 2018
BEWARE! This is not the company you want to work for.. especially the Malden location. Management is completely unprofessional! Caregivers and nurses are over worked. All management does is take in numerous amounts of clients that they know they cannot staff. It’s impossible to do your job as a scheduler. The pay is not worth the stress!! RUN from this company while you can.
Pros
Can dress casually
Cons
I enjoyed the family I worked for very much.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Concord, MAMarch 4, 2018
I worked mostly for one family who I enjoyed very much. I worked a 24-hour shift twice a week in their home. My days were cut from two to one so I needed to leave to find other employment.
Pros
Nice people to work for
Cons
Some of my colleagues were just there for the paycheck
Worst place to work
Home care scheduler (Former Employee) –  Malden, MAFebruary 26, 2018
Do not waste your time working here the management is horrible ! They are so short staffed that they throw a huge work load at you . They also have “loopholes” they use to get around doing illegal things . If you are sick you will get anxiety about telling management or calling out because they will make a big deal out of it. The place over all is very unprofessional and the company needs a qualified director to run the place
Pros
100 gift card at Christmas
N/a
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Malden, MAFebruary 7, 2018
I enjoy working at connected home care ,first of all its flexible ,when I call them for shift there are always ready to help me and give me what I need ,fudemore connected home care will be my last job,I do my best to do my job properly an order to save it .I started in December connected home care is the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connected Home Care, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.