Connections AZ Employee Review

View all Connections AZ reviews

Fast pased enviorment
Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 2, 2014
The UPC is typicaly busy and always providing care for our GMH population. We have to depend on each other as co workers to provide our patients with the best possible care. Not every person that comes in is here for the same reason and I learned that some patience is required and being able to communicate with the social workers and providers when needed. When I hear our patients thank us and say that the help they received meant a lot to them, it makes it all worth it.
Pros
acknowledgment from managment for our hard work with perks.
Cons
having no scheduled breaks and trying to find time for a break in between patients

Other Connections AZ Employee Reviews

They do not care for their employees
Crisis Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 17, 2019
This company has had so many changes over the 8 years they have been open & currently on name change #3. They do not build up staff, they tear them down & promote people who don't work but gossip, backstabbing between staff, clients & shifts. In 8 years I had 1 wage increase & reported they didn't have $ for employees raises yet they build other sister clinics. No growth within company.
Extremely fast pace.
RN (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2019
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and high adrenaline environment, this is the place for you. Supportive environment. Enjoy helping the mentally ill.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Very short breaks