Connectivity Source Employee Reviews

A bunch of empty promises and disregard for labor laws
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2018
The salary is low, because you are supposed to be able to get good bonus and commission. They rarely pay anything that is earned. Top managers complained about being stiffed on pay. Very unprofessional and upper management are bullies. They say that their priorities are the customers and employees, but I found this to be untrue. They violated several labor laws as well as EEOC laws.
Cons
Management, pay, hours
Loyal
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 30, 2018
CS started off as a small company. The owner is extremely loyal to his employees and will do anything he can to make things better for them in the work place. cell phone industry is tough, but they have the best training available and really rally behind their employees. They have room for growth and advancement. If you put forth the effort and hard work, you will be repaid. It is like family there.
Horrible
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJune 27, 2018
Management is a joke, They don’t know the misconduct in stores and management doesn’t even try to fix it! Schedules are never made on time and they are very unreasonable
Awesome company to work for. Company takes really good care of employees
Data Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78221May 23, 2018
Typical work day consists of greeting potential customers, making sure we can make the customers happy with their purchase. The toughest part of my job was keeping potential customers in the store while all the employees were busy with customers. Never had a problem with management. Managers really knew how to keep the employees competitive with each other.
Fun Workplace with Room to Grow
Location Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 15, 2018
This organization is truly an organization with a unique culture. They make you feel apart of something bigger than yourself and unlike other retail jobs you aren't in constant fear of job security. They give you the tools and resources to cultivate talent and move up the ladder. Great place to work.
Pros
Culture, Stability, Growth Opportunities
Cons
Retail Hours
If you are a woman you won't like it here
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2018
Men are paid much higher than women and regarded at a higher level. No work/home life balance. Run away, you won't like it here. The entire office staff complains about how much they hate it here on a daily basis. Sucks the life out of you.
Good place to work for the most part
REGIONAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 12, 2017
As a rep or sm it is a great place to work. As a dm or higher the time required is not worth the compensation earned. the culture of the company is ok, but they look to certain hooks to keep employees rather than addressing the bigger picture.
Stressful Competitive Long Hours.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Kenner, LADecember 6, 2017
Poor ownership. Liars. Add lines to customer accounts telling them it would be free. Stated employee reviews every six months never given. Moved Mgmt to different locations without notification. Commission payouts were never correct.
Work for sprint directly
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 20, 2017
I was only here for a week and was already set to fail. The store I was at had really low traffic, and when a customer did walk in they’d be swarmed. I would position myself near the desk closest to the door but that didn’t matter. I’d start approaching a potential customer and the guys who have been there for awhile would intervene and steal the customer away. When I did manage to try to get a sale, I did not have any login access to the proper programs to set up a background check and see if the customer could qualify. To sum things up and make things short don’t go in if you’re not used to being around sharks
Pros
Free drinks next door
Cons
Coworkers, No traffic, quotas
Great company a few bad apples
Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 2, 2017
Awesome and competitive company. Over a 2 year employment with the company, I had 2 incidents that I felt were either unfair and/or not handled to the best of the company's ability.
Pros
Compensation, incentives, advancement
Overworked and underpaid
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 1, 2017
Being a store manager is not worth the time for the money paid. Rarely see commission checks due to harsh and confusing payout structure. Company has great talent but burns them out quickly. The biggest issue is lack of proper leadership and management in the executive roles running it.
Not bad for a 1st job when you do not know any better.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXJune 28, 2017
I worked for this third party retailer for about 2 years.
In that span of time I went through 2 district managers, 4 Store managers, and an unknown amount of coworkers (30+). The turnover was so bad that I quickly became top seller just because I actually knew the plans, they don't train new people enough. Their commission plan changed constantly! People come into the store expecting Free items that were promised by customer service. They couldn't pay me enough to stay and deal with the poor upper management.
Pros
Free lunch/dinner only b\ecause they want you to work through your actual lunch time
Cons
health care is too expensive.
Even better place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 8, 2017
I started off as a sales rep who had never done retail sales before. With the help of the store manager and the district manager I was able to become the top seller in the district and three months after getting hired I was promoted to assistant manger and then to store manager..
poor leadership and poorly run organization
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2016
not a positive culture

no development or advancement opportunities

poor management from top to bottom leadership

hard enjoying coming to work for an organization with no drive or direction

Pros
phone plan discount
Cons
pay is way less than average for position makes in houston market
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2016
Busy store and good co-workers at the time but a lot of the customers will drive you crazy about service and billing details.
Sales focused third party company selling sprint
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 8, 2016
The typical day consists of trying to greet and sell then up-sell all potential customers that we come in contact with. I learned many sales techniques through my years at this job. The best part about this job are the co workers I have come to know. The hardest part however is the same thing, the job is extremely micro-managed and upper management is primarily based on negative reinforcement as apposed to leadership.
Cons
Micro management
Great management
Sales Consultant - Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXFebruary 18, 2016
I have had the opportunity to work and grow with an amazing company. Awesome benefits and an excellent staff that teaches growth within a business.

Training classes
Discounts on phone plans for yourself and families
Perfect if you've never been in sales
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 10, 2016
This job is perfect if you've never been in sales. The management is sub par. The woman in San Antonio is the only competent district manager. The people that own the company are liars.
Not So good :/
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2016
They promise commision if you hit a certain amount each month then find every excuse why they cant give it to you.They say that they promote within and the whole time i was there all they did was hire outside the company for management positions.I would not recommend this company to an enemy.They don't do hours correctly, don't pay 30 min lunch like they are supposed to. I have nothing positive to say about this company. I am very glad i left when i did.
Cons
everything to do with this company
okay place to work
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2015
its okay to work here if you are overall in love with sales. easy to move up in the company when showing great work ethics. another thing i dont like is the little commission you get
Pros
no pros
Cons
little commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connectivity Source. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8