connectRN

connectRN Employee Reviews

United States12 reviews
Awesome agency
Flexible hours, week pay, good with turning documentations in, if you have to call out, on call opportunities, good with getting 16 hours, understandable when it comes to family issues outside of work
Less than ok
No room for growth began with one pay rate then they lowered it. Management all over the place. Only care about the facility not the employees. I would not work for them again.
Great place to work as a cna
Great place to work if you are a student or have a busy life. This is an agency job and you are able to pick up shifts whenever as part time or full time.
Pros
Online based
Cons
If you are not tech-Savy you will have online difficulty
Poor management
There is a lack of communication on their end. The pay is ridiculous, there is no differential for working any shifts just a flat rate on weekdays and weekends a $2 difference. While they get the most money since the facilities said they have to pay each nurse triple to the company. It’s all robbery
Best company to work for. They work hard to keep a never ending demand of nursing needs filled.
The company is always looking out for their staff. Giving us incentives and bonuses. Very people oriented company. Unlike the other agencies I have worked for in the past.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Can be disorganized at times
Not much for shift opportunities u less you are able to make last minute commitments, and they don't make any effort to seek out block booking opportunities or follow up for shift performance and evaluation... having a great reputation at a facility you've worked at doesn't do much good when connect does nothing with this information.
Productive and great place to work
I enjoy working there. There all various levels of patients with a different acuity of care. Management are very personable and always available to offer assistance.
Always canceling shifts
They are always canceling shifts on nurses always had to travel an hour or more Poor management and HR is horrific. Payroll is difficult to get in touch with poor place to work.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Cancellations
I wouldn’t recommend working for this company.
I’ve had nothing but a terrible experience since I’ve started working for this company. If you call about a facility they tell you to figure it out on your own. If you’re swamped at work and don’t get a break they still deduct your pay even with Supervisor approval of not taking a break. If you aren’t cancelled for a facility they only pay you for two hours. If you don’t get Supervisor approval of your shift, you don’t get paid although they have someone on staff who is supposed to call facility and get approval on shifts that aren’t signed off by a supervisor. They threaten to terminate you if cancel shifts but don’t try to resolve your issue with the facility AT ALL. They give you the run around with everything!!! They constantly mess up your pay and will admit they are at fault but you have to wait until the next week to get paid because payroll is done “ once a week”. This is the WORST company I’ve ever worked for. I wouldn’t recommend this company to my worst enemy!!!
Okay company
They send you to work in various healthcare settings. Not enough of days. The places they send you to; employees are very rude and disrespectful to fill in staff. They aren't really on top of your pay and will try to get over on you. The most enjoyable part is the patients I've gotten to know.
Pros
okay company
Cons
not enough hours
Fast paced company - Lots of room to grow
I can't say I've ever worked for a better company.

The management was insightful and encouraged me to grow and take on new initiatives. My colleagues bent over backwards for each other to make sure we were all taken care of.

connectRN was a destination employer for me, but unfortunately, I worked remote and distance was always hard. Anyone would be lucky to get to work with these amazing people.
Pros
Fantastic coworkers
Cons
Absolutely none!
Wonderful
Extremely flexible and manageable able to work different hours very diverse community love the work and community enjoy working so much and open to change and other opportunities wonderful way to gain experience
Ask a question about working or interviewing at connectRN. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6
2.7
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at connectRN.